Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Say It!

"Pinned face-down on the hood of my car, I hoped with all my might it was him."

29
27 Comments 27
45.4k Views 45.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
It wasn't that long ago that he forewarned me. Chatting casually about all the nasty things we wanted to do to each other online, his statement flashed in my mind word for word … “I’m going to find you and fuck you, when you least expect it … whether you want me to or not.”

Now pinned face down on the hood of my car, with my legs spread apart and a hard cock pounding my pussy from behind, I knew he was making good on his prediction.

At least I thought it was him. 

Just moments before, as I loaded groceries into my car, I was oblivious to my surroundings. The safety I felt living in the same town I had grown up in as a happy, sheltered child had blinded me from the potentially dangerous situations I was certain would never occur. Things that should have concerned me—a barren parking lot and late evening darkness—hadn't kept me from tuning out my environment. I was oblivious and vulnerable. From the corner of my eye, I saw it … a gloved covered hand nearing my face. Fear consumed me. Panicked, I tried to scream but the glove-covered hand covering my mouth forbade it.

In a split second, the person standing behind me had restrained me and placed me at the front of my car. In a position I had never been in before, I immediately began to struggle. Whipping and pulling myself back and forth, I fought to release the strong grasp he had on me until I heard the whisper … “Walrus.”

I stopped thrashing, paralyzed by the one word as if ever muscle in my body had been injected with Botox. On two separate occasions, my online boyfriend Mark and I had talked about a “safe word”, that word we’d say if things got too intense to handle or too painful to bear. The song where the safe word came from entered my mind.

Boy, you been a naughty girl, you let your knickers down. I am the eggman, they are the eggmen. I am the walrus, goo goo g'joob.

The melody played in my panicked mind. I struggled to confirm the safe word and the lack of focus deterred me from noticing him removing my pants. He grunted. My jeans resisted removal and he jerked me back and forth, the shakes reminding me of my current situation.

“Mark?”

“Shut the fuck up!” he yelled, tugging my jeans to my ankles hard.

“Wait! No!” I cried, shocked not only that my guess wasn't right but that I was naked from the waist down.

He kicked at my heels. “I’m not waiting for this anymore!”

Again, his statement caught me off guard. His voice had a familiar tone to it. I turned around to identify him when his opened hand pressed my face against the cold metal hood of the car.

“Mark, stop!”

I heard the zipper on his pants and once again, I panicked. With my free limbs, I pushed on the car and kicked at his legs but I was no match physically for the person behind me.

And then, I felt it, his hard cock driving deep inside my pussy with a single thrust.

“Owe!” I cried, the burn and stretch inside me intense.

He pumped in and out of my cunt, hard, fast, and I cried out each time the tip of his cock hit my deepest point. Each time he entered me, I felt his balls hit me from underneath.

He thrusted hard I yelped, his huge cock fucking me raw. He stopped. Slowly, he pulled his cock from my slit and leaned down by my face. I could see Caramel colored eyes staring at me through the narrow slit of a black ski mask.

“Baby girl, are you all right?”

“No!” I snapped with a snivel.

His hand lessened the hold on my head and I lifted my face off the hood. Baby girl, I thought to myself, “Baby girl” is what Mark calls me.

“You don’t want more?”

“No, no! I don’t!” I begged, suddenly upset with myself for not allowing the safe word to pass my mouth. If the man dressed in all black was my lover Mark, then ending the episode at the head of my car would kill a fantasy for both of us that would never be repeatable again.

“Then say it.”

It sounds like Mark, I reasoned. I briskly shook my head like a juvenile, prompting him to laugh.

“I knew you were enjoying this.” He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, lifting me off the ground without effort and sitting my on the hood of the car. He threw my legs over his shoulders and rapidly moved in close to my pulsing snatch.
“No!” I yelled. I pinched his face with my legs.

“Then say it!”

“Say what?” I begged.

“Say it or shut up!” he sternly demanded. He manipulated the skin mask to give his mouth room to work when I saw it, a scar along his bottom lip. Mark had told me about the scar, about the biking accident he had had as a child. For the first time since he had touched me, I thought the man about to eat my pussy was surely my online boyfriend Mark.

I sniveled and he looked up at me. Our eyes were locked in a stare as his tongue lapped up my pussy, flat and wet.

“Oh my God, baby girl,” he whispered. He licked me again and added, “You taste better than anyone I've ever tasted, even my wife.”

It’s him, I said to myself, picking up the tone of his voice, the tone I had shared a hundred hot phone sex sessions with before, the tone that was sincere and loving. I leaned back and decided that a true rapist would've fucked me hard and finished by now. No, the man fucking my wet slit with his tongue was pleasuring me for passion, not for control.

Even more, I wanted it to be Mark. I love Mark, I said silently to soothe the deep inner conflict I was facing. The conflict within me was strong—to fight a potential attacker off or to wait and see if my suspicions were legit.

His mouth worked my pussy, lips, clit, in ways that I have never felt before.

SaraWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWilliams

I couldn't help but to lean back, moaning as his tongue flicked my clit.

Suddenly, he stopped. He stood and pulled the hood down over his chin.

I pulled up but was stopped by his arm across my chest, pinning my torso to the car. “You like that, huh? Let’s see if you squirt when you cum.” He rammed three curled fingers in me and lifted up, putting pressure on my g-spot like I've never felt before.

“Owe!”

“Say it!”

“No!” I screamed.

Suddenly, he placed his opened hand just above my trimmed patch of hair. He lightly pressed down while his curled fingers began to pump up and down and in and out of my pussy vigorously. The pressure from outside my body matched the forceful thrusts of his fingers, the sensation a new one for me. It felt good, the hint of pain adding to the pleasure, and I knew it wouldn't be long before the orgasm building within me would erupt.

“Say it or cum!”

And like that, like his very command could control my body, I started to cum.

“Ohhh!” I screamed out, causing his fingers to work harder and faster. The orgasm was deep and strong, like nothing I had ever felt. I wanted to push the passionate ripples out of me. I had a deep urge to release the animalistic, raw cum that had been repressed within me. I reached down to move his fingers away from my seizing pussy when he suddenly pulled them out with force. I felt a gush of hot liquid spit from me and he groaned.

“Damn, girl! You can squirt!”

Shaking from orgasmic aftershocks, I was slow to sit up. Once I did, I glanced around before zoning in on my unknown partner. I watched him lick his fingers, like he had just crossed the Sahara desert and was drinking his first drops of liquid.

“Who are you?” I asked quietly.

“You know who I am.”

“I don’t.”

He lifted the ski mask to the bridge of his nose. “If you didn't know who I was, you would've put up a bigger fight than you have. I know you, baby girl. I know that you would've fought me to the death if you hadn't wanted me to make you cum.”

I looked at the puddle between my opened legs then at his unzipped pants. “And what do you get out of this?”

He smiled, a smile that I wanted desperately to be familiar, before he replaced the mask. “I get to cum deep inside you before I reveal my identity.”

He stepped into me and freed his large, dark cock. It was hard and I could tell it was full of blood and ready for relief. “You still don’t know who I am for sure, do you?”

“No,” I said sincerely.

“Good,” he said, sliding the tip of his cock up and down my slit before easing it inside. Slowly, he pressed his thick prick inside my wet cunt until it hit my cervix. He didn't move for a moment, his hooded head tipping back toward the sky. I watched him take two huge breaths before he pulled out and rammed inside me again with force.

“Oh fuck!” he said, leaning over me, as if he lost the strength to hold himself upright.

“Are you sure you want to cum inside me?” I begged.

He moved in close to me and whispered into my ear. “I know you can’t get pregnant, baby girl.”

I pulled back and looked at him. With his free hand, he reached up and slowly pulled the mask from his head.

“Mark!” I yelled, grabbing him and pulling him against me.

“Oh baby, baby!” he moaned. We held each other tightly. Mark kissed my neck, my cheek, my lips, all the while his hard, hot cock was inside me. Lovingly, he pulled out and slid it in, gently pumping until he moaned. “Ahhhh! Oh God! Fuck!”

I could feel his dick throbbing. I could see him work to hold it in but his cum wasn't having it. He grunted and jerked, and I could feel him cumming with each tender drive, releasing a string of hot jizz deep in my hole.

“Mark,” I whispered. I kissed his cheek and turned his face so I could kiss his mouth. We kissed like teenagers, holding each other as if the moments together would be our last.

“Say it,” he whispered, wiping a tear off my cheek.

“Walrus,” I softly replied.

“No, baby girl. Say it.”

I grinned and he helped me from the hood of the car. Standing near each other, gazing into his eyes, I said what was in my heart. “I love you.”

He leaned over and kissed the skin right by my ear. “I love you.” He kissed my lips again and a pair of headlights nearing us made us stop. He took a step back and we both worked to fix our clothes. I could hear him close his pants, my eyes following the car until it turned out of sight.

I turned back to Mark, the situation finally hitting me. “Wow. So, you really came to see me … unannounced.”

Mark laughed. He stepped to me and wrapped me in his arms. “I know your family is out of town for a couple of days and I," he leaned back and gazed lovingly into my eyes, adding, "I just had to see you." He slid his hand in the front pocket of his pants. With a bright smile on his face, he handed me a plastic card and said, “Esprit hotel, room 211. Your turn.”

He kissed my lips one last time before turning and disappearing into a shadow. Just like I had started before the hot, forbidden encounter, I returned to loading my abandoned groceries into the trunk of my sedan. I climbed into the front seat of the car and glanced down. My pussy was throbbing and hot, but it was the tingling of my lips that caught and held my attention. I lifted my fingertips to my mouth and touched them. I thought of the kiss, of feeling Mark’s lips on mine for the first time, feeling his hard cock fucking me, making love to him as his filled me with his seed … all of it took my breath away and I loudly sighed.

On a mission, I drove home. Knowing that I wouldn't waste a moment of the precious time I had to be with him, I quickly prepared for round two that I couldn't wait to make happen later that night.

Published 
Written by justaddkatie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments