Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Chance

"Sometimes you just need to take a chance..."

33
20 Comments 20
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Author's Notes

"As I work toward my Prolific Writer's Badge, I am starting to wade into categories that might not be what my regular readers are used to. That being said, this is, in my humble opinion, a story about more than just sex. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It's about taking a chance on something that could develop into so much more. So, I hope you'll take a chance on reading this story."

I’d been watching Gavin for several weeks. He was the new guy at work and was really good looking. I didn’t want to seem overbearing. So, I kept things light and friendly. I didn’t want to scare him off.

Gavin was the epitome of tall, dark, and handsome. He had a great laugh and was a fun addition to the office. He fit right in and seemed to get along with everyone.

I observed his interactions with the women in his work area and tried to get a feel for whether he showed any romantic interest in them. I worked in another section in the office, but most everyone ate together in the break room, so we got to know each other pretty well. From what I could tell, Gavin was just super friendly to everyone.

One day at lunch, he mentioned that he’d scored a couple of tickets to see a local band play and was anyone interested in going with him. I wanted to blurt out that I’d go, but I was afraid he’d think I was too eager.

But when everyone else had to pass due to previous plans or whatnot, I tapped him on the shoulder and said, “I’ll go.”

“Really? Thanks, Jordan,” he beamed. “It’s a date!”

Then he headed back to his desk.

A date? Did he mean that? Or was it just a figure of speech? Part of me wasn’t sure that I wanted it to be a date, and the other part wanted that very much!

Later that afternoon, I sent off a quick email, asking him how much I owed him for my ticket.

His reply came back, “Nothing, my treat.”

That didn’t make things any clearer in my mind. But I decided just to go with it and see what happened.

The night of the concert, I took extra time getting ready. While I knew it was casual attire, I didn’t want to look sloppy. So, I chose a pair of black jeans and a long-sleeved pullover shirt. I made sure to shave down there just in case this was a date, and things went in that direction. I checked my breath and headed out the door.

We agreed to meet at a local tavern before the concert for a quick bite. Then he said he’d drive to the concert from there, so we’d only have to find one parking spot near the concert venue.

I didn’t know what to expect, but dinner was a lot of fun. We discovered we had so much in common, from music to movies and even sports. It was very comfortable, and I felt like I’d known him for years. I tried not to read too much into it, but it totally felt like he might be flirting with me.

He offered to pick up the tab, but I insisted on splitting the bill. It seemed only fair since, even if this was a date, it was the first time out, and I didn’t want to seem like a mooch. After all, he wouldn’t let me pay for the tickets.

The venue was standing room only, and the place was packed. We did our best to shimmy along the sidelines to get closer to the front. Then he offered to fight the crowd to go back to the bar to get us drinks. I told him he didn’t have to, but he said he really didn’t mind.

He was gone a really long time. I started to get a little worried. By the time he found me again with drinks in hand, the band had already started playing. I reached for my wallet, but he put his mouth close to my ear and said, “You can buy the next round.”

The drinks were really strong, and I could feel my inhibitions starting to dissolve. The music was loud, so every time we wanted to talk to each other, it required leaning in closely. I suddenly realized that I very much wanted him to come home with me or ask me back to his place. But I couldn’t bring myself to suggest it.

About halfway through the concert, I could tell he was a little buzzed too. But I didn’t mind because he got incredibly flirty with me.

“I hope you don’t mind my saying, but your butt looks really nice in those jeans,” he said, raising his eyebrows.

I just smiled and said, “Thank you. You look pretty hot tonight too.”

We looked at each other for a moment, and the next thing I knew, he was kissing me. The feeling of his tongue on mine was incredible. I couldn’t believe that this was happening.

When he broke off the embrace, he looked at me and said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to do that without asking. I got caught up in the music and alcohol. I hope I wasn’t out of line there.”

I blinked, “Out of line?”

He laughed, “Well, to be honest, I wasn’t entirely sure if I was making too much of an assumption. But that kiss was amazing.”

I grinned, “You mean you weren’t sure if I was gay or not? Good, because I was wondering the same thing about you all night and praying that I wasn’t wrong about the vibe I was picking up.”

“Would it be too presumptuous of me to ask if you want to come back to my place after the concert?” Gavin asked, looking hopeful.

I touched his hand, “Would it be okay if I didn’t want to wait until the end?”

Fast forward a bit, and we were in his apartment, pulling our shirts off and sliding out of our jeans. Our arousal was so great that we were both hard already, and when he pulled me into an embrace and our bodies touched, it felt so incredible.

“I’ve wanted to ask you out for weeks, Jordan. But none of the women in our office could confirm whether or not you were gay. I didn’t want to offend you if you weren’t. I enjoy our friendship so much; I would have hated to lose that if my asking you out made you uncomfortable,” Gavin said.

He explained that he set it up with the girls to all say no when he asked about the concert, hoping I would say yes.

“I don’t always move this fast, Gavin, but I want you so much. I hoped like hell that this was a date because I’ve wanted to ask you out too, but was hesitant for the same reason,” I explained.

“If you are worried that I will think less of you for getting into bed with me on the first date, keep in mind that I am the one inviting you there,” Gavin said as he leaned in for a kiss.

EmilyRose42
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyRose42

As our tongues danced, our cocks grew, and I fell the drop of precum that had oozed out of the tip slide down my dick.

Here’s the part where I admit that, although I am gay, I don’t have much experience with men. I suddenly realized that I didn’t know what Gavin would expect from me. Would we exchange oral favors, as I’d done with the guy I’d last dated? Or would he penetrate me and take me as his?

“I, um, well,” I stumbled over my words until I finally managed to blurt out, “So who’s going to fuck who here?”

Gavin sensed my uneasiness and kissed away the awkward feelings. “I thought tonight we could just touch each other and maybe please each other orally, and if it leads to more, great. But no pressure, okay?”

I nodded and felt my entire being melt when I felt his hand wrap around my shaft.

“But, if it would make you feel better to know, I am comfortable being a top or bottom,” he explained.

Then he nudged me onto the bed and said, “But first, I want to help you relax.”

I closed my eyes as I felt his hot breath on my sac. Fuck! It was that moment that I knew I’d let him do whatever he wanted. I should have felt ashamed, but it wasn’t like he was a stranger. I’d developed a friendship with him, and we had a connection. Surely, that made this okay, didn’t it?

“Stop thinking so loudly,” he teased. Then his tongue went to work, licking my balls and my shaft. Then the head of my prick was in his mouth, and he grasped the base with his strong hand.

“I’m gonna suck you better than you’ve ever been sucked before, Jordan. That’s not just me talking smack. That’s me admitting that I not only enjoy oral sex, but I’m damn good at it. So, lie back and let me have you. Then, if you feel inclined, you are welcome to return the favor. But if not, I can masturbate for you and just cum on your stomach."

Fuck! It all sounded too good to be true. Here I was, my engorged cock in Gavin’s mouth with an invitation to suck his afterward. I worried that I would just shoot my wad in seconds, so I took some deep breaths to calm down a bit.

He wasn’t lying about being good at this as I peeked open my eyes to watch my dick disappear in his talented mouth. His hands played with my balls, and he fingered my ass while his head bobbed up and down on my knob. Holy fuck, the sensations of being sucked by a man who really knew his stuff was becoming too much for me to handle.

“I’m gonna cum, Gavin!” I shouted.

But he didn’t stop sucking; he kept going until I exploded in his mouth, feeding him rope after rope of my cum.

When I could finally breathe again, I said, “Holy fuck! I’ve never had a man actually swallow my seed. I’ve always had to pull out and finish myself off. That was incredible!”

Gavin grinned, “I told you I was good!”

I sighed a little, “I can’t top that.”

“You don’t have to; I’m happy with whatever you are comfortable with. No pressure here, remember?” He said, smiling at me.

Suddenly I blurted out, “I want you to take my ass, Gavin. And before you say it, I know I don’t have to, but I want to. Offer you my ass that is.”

Gavin wasted no time. He grabbed a bottle of lube from his nightstand drawer and said, “Flip over, Jordan. I will start with my fingers, and if you still want my cock, well, who am I to deny you?”

I got on my hands and knees and felt his fingers spreading copious amounts of lube on my anus. Who knew that just the simple act of applying lube could be foreplay?

“Does this feel good?” Gavin asked.

I acknowledged him with a moan and felt myself backing up onto his fingers. I felt a little like a slut, but I didn’t care. I’d never experienced something as erotic as this in all my life. No one had ever taken the time to prep me so well.

“I want you to fuck my ass, Gavin,” I said suddenly. “I want you to take it and fuck it hard.”

He stopped what he was doing, and I worried that I had seemed too eager. Then I looked back at him to see he was rolling a condom over his big, thick cock. I smiled. Of course, he was being smart and responsible without my even having to ask.

When the head of his prick poked at my anus, I moaned loudly. I wasn’t at all sure that I could take a cock his size up there, but my asshole was practically begging to try.

He took his time, moving slowly. He reached under me and took hold of my semi-hard shaft. Then he pushed into me, inch by inch, until he was buried to the hilt in my ass.

“I’m gonna go slow at first, Jordan,” he said seductively. “But then I’m gonna speed up until I am fucking your ass so hard that my balls will be slapping against your skin.”

The combination of his hand and his words had my cock back to life again. True to his word, he fucked me slowly at first but eventually picked up the pace and just fucked my ass like a jackhammer. His firm grip on my penis was so fucking hot! But then, as he thrust into me, he stroked me as well.

When he shouted that he was going to cum, I said, “Oh, fuck yeah, cum deep in my ass, Gavin!”

Despite the condom, I could feel the moment he let go, and my own cock shot spurts of cum all over his sheets beneath me at the same time.

We collapsed together on the bed, and he pulled out of my rear end slowly. We were panting hard still when I said, “Next time, I want to taste your cum.”

He moaned a little, and suddenly, I could feel the used condom touching my lips. My eyes flew open as he said, “Why wait? Open up and drink my seed now, Jordan!”

Hot damn! Not only was Gavin gay and interested in me, but he was also erotic as fuck! I opened my mouth and swallowed every drop.

Gavin grinned, “You’re fucking fantastic! Stay with me tonight, and we can explore each other more.”

How could I refuse? I’d finally gotten the chance to be myself with a lover. I’d be a fool not to see where this would go.

“Yes, I’ll stay,” I answered.

“Thanks for taking a chance with me, Jordan,” he said, mimicking my own thoughts.

I just smiled, “Feels like we both got lucky here.”

Published 
Written by techgoddess
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments