Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Burning Desire

"Lusting for my fantasy man!"

5
2 Comments 2
11.5k Views 11.5k
425 words 425 words
Join now to listen to this story

My skin feels like it's going to crawl I’m cornered backed up against a wall.

The nerves in my body are dancing and jumping making my heart beat so strong that it’s thumping.

Shivers are traveling up and down my spine driven by this lust to make you mine.

My body is having a physical reaction it is so intense it is a distraction.

It is such a very uncomfortable state making me so tense on my nerves it does grate.

Seeking relief takes up a lot of my time I need a sexy hunk with a body that’s prime.

A gorges piece of meat to make all mine and take care of my needs all of the time.

The list of requirements is very long though he must be submissive yet he still must be strong.

But he needs to also be very kind and have an exceptionally intelligent mind.

I would not find a stupid wimp very appealing he could never ever give me that special feeling.

That burning so hot so deep inside that creates desires I can not deny.

Many have tried to give me that feeling but there is only one that leaves me reeling.

One special hunk sexy as he can be compared to the others he has charisma times three.

I get so hot just dreaming of him it’s his sexy ass that I want to rim.

Kiss him and suck him and tongue him till he moans taking from him everything that he owns.

No wonder my skin is beginning to crawl caused by pictures of him that my mind drawls.

I don’t think I want to get him out of my head not unless it’s to get him into my bed.

I like him being my fantasy man giving me the feelings that no one else can.

Hard to think that I won’t meet him someday but that is a area that is totally grey.

Only filled with fanciful notions to pull that off would take a magic potion.

So he will remain my secret man keeping him the biggest fantasy I’ve got is my plan.

I’m beginning to get used to this burning desire I like it so much of it I will never grow tired.

Now it is time to see if I can hold out till I get satisfaction from him of this there is no doubt.

He will always please me every single time creating this burning desire to make him all mine.
Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments