Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Year's To Remember

"New Year's took an unexpected turn..."

18
14 Comments 14
10.2k Views 10.2k
882 words 882 words
I am mesmerized by the beautiful light explosions happening above our heads. The sound of laughter, bad jokes and drunkenness filled the air around me. I look around to see my family and friends enjoying the cool night air. I look over to my husband and see him lighting another fuse.

"Hun, be careful! You're going to blow us all up!" I say laughing.

Bryan chuckles loudly. "Nah, we'll be ok. Hey Ron! Do we have anymore bottle rockets?"

Oh God, I thought. A drunken Dad and husband isn’t a great combo. They have only just started to get along after our rather quick nuptials the year before. Bryan and I married just three months after meeting and Dad wasn’t too happy with us, but we couldn’t be happier. He’s the first man I have ever slept with and he’s unleashed the Aphrodite from within. I cannot get enough of him.

"We have plenty!” Dad beams. I roll my eyes and quietly listen to the conversations around me.

Suddenly there was a hand on my shoulder. I look up to find my husband's golden eyes gazing down at me. I smile and hold his hand to my shoulder. He starts tugging on me and I look up at him in confusion.

"Come on," he says. I stand up and slowly follow him off the beach and onto my parents’ property. He stops and turns suddenly, taking my face in his hands, and brings his lips to my own. Why does his touch and kiss affect me so? I can feel a tingling sensation start spreading throughout my body, sending shivers down my spine. Ahh. I break away and look up at him.

"What are you up to? I know that look,” I say.

"Just come here, Leslie," He whispers into my ear as he pulls me off to the side and into the brush. His hands are everywhere. Every touch sends a shock to my aching pussy. Oh god.

"We can't do this," I pant. “My family is right there." I look over my shoulder and can clearly make out my family carrying on as usual, totally oblivious to the elicit scene developing just feet behind them.

He smiles slyly. "Turn around."

Should I? Can I? I want to, but this is just so wrong. Fuck it, I'm dripping wet so I turn around, my heart beating frantically as I stand in anticipation, arching my back as I stand against him. I feel his hard cock rubbing against my ass and I push against it, trying desperately to get some relief. I can feel my panties getting wetter by the second, the fabric kissing my clit and sending shocks throughout my body.

Bitna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bitna

Before I know it my pants are around my ankles. The cold air stings but I warm quickly. How could I not? This is just so hot. His hand reaches around and starts rubbing my throbbing clit. Ahh, yes.

"You're so ready for me," he whispers. Here I stand, bare-assed with my husband's fingers rubbing fiercely against my slit, and my family is feet away.

"Where are Leslie and Bryan?" Dad asks.

"I think they went up to the house, Dad," I hear my sister say.

“Babe, I think they are coming this way.”

“Shh, I’ll be quick. I need this,” he growls. He slips in my willing pussy easily and a moan escapes my lips. Fuck, yes. Almost instantly I feel the sheer pleasure building with every thrust. I can hear his balls slapping against my ass as he picks up the pace and sets a rhythm. I bend forward and rest my hands on my knees and move against him. He inhales sharply, grabs a handful of hair and pulls my head back.

“Oh God babe, I’m going to cum,” I pant. He moves his hand to my mouth and stifles my cries, as he plunges deep inside me. With a muffled scream I unravel around his cock and he soon follows, releasing his warm juices inside my quivering pussy. He stiffens and slows, feeling my vaginal muscles contract around him, then lets his cock slip out of me. My shattered world gets pieced back together and I return to reality. I stand suddenly while pulling up my jeans in one swift movement. As he finishes zipping his, we lock eyes, and I giggle, “I can’t believe we just did that!”

He just smiles and says, “Get used to it, we’re just getting started.” I ponder momentarily wondering what he meant. We turn and head back to the group, but run into my sister.

“There you are, I was wondering where you went! Come on, were going to let off the big ones.” As she is speaking I can only focus on the warm juices now running down my leg, and I feel my cheeks redden in embarrassment. I feel the back of my pants, wondering if there is a visible wet spot. I laugh inwardly. We were so close to getting caught.

“Yea, Leslie was just telling me about them.” He slaps my ass and follows my sister to the beach, leaving me frozen in the yard.

Author's note: Stay tuned for more adventures of Leslie and Bryan...

Published 
Written by sultry_eyes88
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments