Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Buff Boy

1
1 Comment 1
3.8k Views 3.8k
407 words 407 words
That buff boy is sexy oh my god he’s so HOT, I just want to give him everything that I’ve got.

Lick him all over and make sure that he moans, His big hard cock will call my sweet pussy its home.

Hey you delicious stud with your muscles all oiled, It is the one between your legs that I want to spoil.

But before I get there I want to tease all your parts, You could even say all my oral skills are an art.

Licking and nibbling I will start at your ear, Then down your firm chest until your nipples are near.

Suck them and tease them then give them a bite, I could just play with your hot body all night.

Going lower my lips take a taste of your firm abs, I want to give it to you like you have never had it.

Lower still I swirl my wet tongue all over your head, while you’re clutching and grabbing for the sheets on the bed.

Then you move your hands to my soft blond hair, I am driving you crazy licking and sucking you down there.

Fuck my face come on baby give it to me now, shove your cock down my throat I want it and how!

I want that prize it is your big hard cock, I know you’re the man who can make my world rock.

I have a condition that you can help me with, make me cum on your hard cock that is the best gift.

Plow me into the mattress baby then do it again, I will lick my juices off your rod for yourself you’ll never have to fend.

I will take such good care of you when you want hot sex, you know that I will always give it to you the very best.

I know you are an exhibitionist so show me your stuff, of your gorgeous body I just can’t get enough.

Maybe someday you would like to try something new, Up my sleeve don’t you know I have a trick or two.

I can make parts of you cum that you did not know about, You will spew your spunk like a raging bull while I listen to you shout.

Nothing thrills me more than a body that is so hot, it takes a sexy buff boy giving me everything he’s got.
Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments