Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Ho Ho Ho

"The Christmas Ho gets her wish."

13
5 Comments 5
9.2k Views 9.2k
695 words 695 words
Competition Entry: The Joy of Giving
Join now to listen to this story

The sexy Christmas Ho is so hot, she wants every cock that she hasn’t got.

Wants to play with their hard stick, and give their candy canes a lick.

Jingle their Christmas balls till they scream, she is just so horny she’s really not mean.

She sent Santa Claus her Christmas list, she wants hot studs and hopes he gets the gist.

Bring them to me you fat old elf, or I will have your bronzed balls as a trophy on my shelf.

But threats actually did her no good at all, so she went Christmas shopping up at the mall.

She really did not need to purchase anything, the best gifts worth giving she already did bring.

Off to Santa’s workshop over by the food court, she was wearing her red skirt that was so very short.

She waited in line to get her turn, to sit on Santa’s lap and voice her concerns.

The line was long outside the workshop, Santa’s private palor would be the last stop.

His helper only let in one at a time,iIt took absolutely forever to get thought that line.

Finally it was her turn she was let inside, all alone with Santa she sat on his thigh.

His helper left the palor and closed the door, Santa had no idea what he had in store.

Sitting on Santa’s lap she began to speak, oh no suddenly her pussy began to leak.

As she got excited she warned the old man, bring me buff hunks or revenge is my plan.

Give me what I want and you will get a surprise, then she took off her shirt and Santa’s eyes grew wide.

“Now young lady you must not do that” Santa exclaimed as he adjusted pants where he sat.

There was a bulge growing between his legs, it kept getting bigger no matter what he said.

The sexy Christmas Ho reached into Santa’s fly, pulled out his candy cane to give it a try.

See Santa Claus you are really just a man, I can turn you on better than anyone can.

Then she got up after relaying that quip, reached into her purse and pulled out a whip.

Now listen here you fat Christmas fucker, I want a beef cake to keep as my sucker.

To lick him all over and swallow his cock, deliver him now or it is you I will mock.

Then she cracked that whip right across his nuts, acting just like what she is a big slut.

But if you are a good boy and give me what I want now, I will do everything to you that will make you say wow!

Kinky sex like you have never ever known, I will always make sure your hard cock has been blown.

Then down on her knees between his legs she did go, swallowed his hard cock whole Santa yelled Ho Ho Ho!

She would do anything at all to get what she wanted, no matter how filthy it left her undaunted.

Slurping and sucking she blew off Santa’s boots, she said “Now cum in my mouth bitch then give up the loot.”

The words that she used took Santa by surprise, her bobbing head and bouncing tits mesmerized his eyes.

Then before he knew it she spun around and backed up on his dick, sinking into her hot pussy that cunt was so slick.

Santa could not take it he immediately busted a nut, promising “You Ho you’ll have anything you want, my tight little slut.”

Christmas morning she awoke after that trip to the mall, she instantly knew she was the luckiest girl of all.

A half dozen buff studs wearing only bows on their cocks, every single one of them was a smoking hot fox.

Santa delivered and made her dreams come true, now she has plenty of men that she can screw.

Give them everything that a Ho can, turn each one into her sex slave man.

Now every year Santa has a naughty tryst, that Christmas Ho Ho Ho is what is on his wish list.
Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments