Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy

"Was I sleeping??"

5
2 Comments 2
8.1k Views 8.1k
923 words 923 words

I have become my wife’s slut. I crave cock in my ass and filling me up all day.   I daydream about what my wife will do to me when I get home. I am desperate for the time to come when I leave the office for home and my wife’s coke buried deep in my ass. I have become her whore. I just love her cock inside of my ass.

I have been feeling a new sensation lately. Maybe I had it from before and was not paying attention and maybe it just started providing me bigger and better orgasm. I have felt my boypussy lips acting up. I have been feeling them kind of “fluttering” kind of trembling. Some sort of electricity passing all around the sphincter. Some itching asking to be taken care of. An itching telling my brain to get home and get fucked.

The feeling is intense and the message is sex, sex , sex. Give me sex and fill my hole. Wow, I never thought that day would arrive that I would feel this way. All I want is to have my pussyhole to be filled by Gaby’s cock and to have Gaby just remaining there without moving. Just filling me up. While I sleep I have a dildo that I insert in my ass and which I sit on it all night and have it removed only by my wife as soon as she wakes me up to bury her cock in my ass instead. That morning fuck is closer to sexual heaven than I could have imagined. I feel like a slut for my wife’s cock. I have become my wife’s whore, ready, willing and able at her slightest call. Gaby says, hun and I reply, yes, immediately. I have become obsessed with Gaby’s cock and want nothing more than having her cock inside my ass. I think I am addicted!!. I feel that I can not survive the day without Gaby’s coke in my ass. Gaby calls me at work to tease me and she drives me crazy. I can not hold myself and need to go and masturbate myself right there at work, Id I don’t do it, I think I will explode. Gaby is taking advantage of my sexual desires to use my ass more frequently, harder and faster. During the sex I am blowing up with my mouth. I am yelling harder and faster and I love it hun, keep up honey and don’t stop. This last one is very important. I ask Gaby like a zillion times to keep on fucking me and not to stop. Definitely, Gaby, don’t stop.   Oh yes, don’t stop and fuck me hard.

CloheBluum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CloheBluum

More, faster and harder is all I say when Gaby is doing me. Gaby says that at night I speak in my dreams and she thinks I am asking for her to fuck me. I know that I do dream with Gaby’s cock and go in my dreams through hours and hours of Gaby’s cock fucking me. Is this the sign of a whore?? Have I become my wife’s slut?? Is this the beginning of something perverse?? Of something out of normal?? I know that one of my fantasies is to become a woman for one day. To feel I have a pussy and a clit. To feel that I have breasts and nipples and to feel that another woman is eating my pussy and biting my nipples and sucking my clit. To feel adored by another woman and to have a woman’s orgasm!. To be a lesbian for a day. My God what a sexual sensation. What a sexual pleasure. To be eaten by another woman and when I think I can not have more pleasure, to see that woman putting on a strap on and begin the process of entering my pussy and penetrating me deep into my body. But again, through my female pussy. Oh, I have dreamed of multiple orgasm as a woman. I have dreamed for a woman to make me orgasm once, and again and again and again. To enjoy a woman’s pleasure like a woman. I don’t want anal sex as a woman until I have been   satiated of pussy sex. All I want of my lesbian lover immense stamina so that she can fuck me all 24 hours of my dream as a woman. Oh, yeah, I am in love with a woman’s body. I need to have a pussy and a cliyt and tits, and nipples and all women have to have sex. Oh yeah, and let us not forget that hidden treasure of women. The “g” spot. Oh how I crave to have that “g” spot inside my pussy all stimulated. After my pussy orgasm now I want a “g” spot orgasm. I want that “g: spot producing my cum and producing all my pussy juices to flow out of my innermost sexual being. I want that “g” spot to give me the biggest and most explosive female orgasm possible. I want that dildo of my lesbian lover to rub that “g” spot and to produce together with the friction of my pussy lips and outer labia a huge orgasm. And I want this all before I wake up from my sleep.   Hun, hun, wake up is time to go to work. Oh shit baby I was in sex heaven just now . . . . it seems I was sleeping . . . . .         
Published 
Written by Vacheron58
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments