Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Good Morning!

"A birthday morning treat"

1
1 Comment 1
8.1k Views 8.1k
636 words 636 words
My Man was going to be late back after a business meeting, so I had some time to myself that night. And, seeing as he was making a special effort to be back so that he would be with me on his birthday tomorrow, I knew I had to do something special.

We were going to watch the motorbike racing as his birthday treat, which meant both of us getting the bike leathers on so we could ride his Ducati to the track, and pretty soon my mind was wandering. I loved him in his leathers, the way they hugged his tight torso and the great ass.
I started to slide my hand down under my clothes and into my thong and started playing with my clit.

My mind started racing as I dreamt of racing down country lanes on the pillion of the bike, holding onto him as tight as I could, with the engine screaming as we leaned one way then the other, the bike snacking its way round the bends.

Still touching my clit with one hand I found my other tugging on my nipples as I moved the story on in my mind.

We had pulled over now into a layby. I took off my helmet, letting my long blond hair fall down, straight out of a pop video. He pulled me close and we started kissing, then he was undoing my leathers. Naturally I was wearing completely nothing underneath and he started sucking on my nipples.

My fingers were doing overtime now, one hand playing with my clit, the other pumping furiously in and out of my tight pussy.

Next I was just in my biking boots and he lifted my up and onto his lap as he stood astride the bike. I slide straight down onto his erection and he laid me onto the petrol take and started working away, sliding in and out of me.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

As he started to move faster I needed to brace myself and reached up and gripped the handlebars. He leaned forward and started sucking on my nipples again, still grinding away at me. I really started to feel myself tensing up, getting close to cumming, and as I did my hand started to turn the throttle and the engine growled with me.

My God! The extra vibrations from the engines sent me over the edge and I started quivering as I came.

Wow! I thought as I let my mind come back to the real world.

After getting hot and sticky I jumped into the shower to freshen up and then it hit me what I had to do to surprise him.

After I showered, I went to bed and was briefly disturbed in the early hours as he came in.

I woke quite early to see him fast asleep next me, his brown eyes tightly closed, his brown hair in the classic bed head hairdo and a bit of stubble on his chiselled jaw.

I crept out of bed and ran a bath. Now normally I keep my pussy neat and tidy, but I decided to go all out for his treat. I carefully and slowly shaved all of my pubic hair off, making sure I was as smooth and clear as a carefully waxed porn star.

I got dry and into my robe and went back into the bedroom.

Stripping off my robe I gently got back onto the bed and straddled his chest. Then so as not to wake him, I moved gently further up the bed until my freshly shaved pussy was just above his face. I could feel myself getting wet as I moaned, "wakey, wakey. Happy birthday," and as he opened his eyes, I saw a smile creep across his face just before I lowered myself onto him.
Published 
Written by chipmunkvodka
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments