Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Goodbye

"Saying goodbye is never easy..."

11
7 Comments 7
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.0k words 3.0k words
The sadness in her warm brown eyes glistened like the wet tears running down her soft creamy cheeks. I wished I could just dive into those eyes and swim in their depths forever. Even in the dim shadows of the room light I could see the forlorn look clouding her face. Her velvety soft brown hair perfectly framed the beautiful face I had come to love so much. Those soft lips, capable of the tenderest of smiles and such affectionate laughter, were turned down at the corners. A quiet sorrow had seeped into her with the early morning, as bleak and clouded as the sky outside. We both knew what today was all about.

I wrapped my arms tighter around her, feeling her warm, naked skin pressed softly against me, both of us still damp with the sweat from what was to be our last night of lovemaking. Neither of us spoke a word, afraid that speaking out loud would make the oncoming reality of our future together loom even closer. I breathed in the sweet, honeyed musk of her, an aroma that still made me dizzy after the hours we had spent in the room. Fighting the sleep I knew I needed and that was trying to cloud my mind, I didn't want to lose a second of the time that remained for us. Sleep could be found sometime later, sometime after the day had passed.

"What are you thinking?" I asked, as my fingers traced slow, lazy circles around the soft mound of her breast. Her hip shifted between my thighs as she turned away from me, immediately stirring the blood in my resting cock as she pressed back against me.

I softly brushed her neck with my lips as she spoke. "I don't want to leave this... I don't want this moment to ever end," she said, quietly. I pulled her tighter in my arms. The sleepy daze in my head was falling away, melting beneath the heat that was beginning to rise.

"I don't want you to leave... please?" she said again.

"I'm sorry, baby. But you know that I have to. My job here is over and I need to move on to other jobs. You know this is difficult for me too. I would like nothing more than to stay here with you forever. But I can't. I just can't." I said.

"I know, but I thought you loved me," she said turning back to face me. Her lower lip puffed out, eyes widening slightly.

"I do love you. You know I do. But there nothing I can do. There just isn't any way." I said. She tried to smile, those cute dimples showing in her cheeks. The smile faded, though, and her stomach began twisting into knots.

"Honey, you know I don't want to. If there was any other way..." I started.

Her fingers tightened into my ribs as she drew in a heavy breath. Her foot slid against my shin, pushing the blanket down even further. Cool air gathered over our bodies. "Shh. Don't, please..." she whispered, her fingers stopping my lips before I could utter another word. Her body, lithe and graceful, slid around mine so that she was looking down into my face.

"I want you inside me once more before you leave," she said, her eyes urgently pleading with me.

Her lips quivered as she spoke, and her fingers slid down my throat to rest on my chest, seeking out the beating of my heart. We melted into each other slowly, the taste of one another stirred by the cautious touch of our tongues. Her breasts swung against my chest as she perched over my hips and my hands found their way to the sides of her thighs.

She looked down into my face as she straddled me, rubbing herself up and down the length of my growing hardness. She knew this was my favorite position, her on top, facing me riding my cock while I feasted on her firm large tits or played with her perfect ass with my fingers.

She leaned over to kiss me and a soft groan came from deep inside her as I playfully caught her lower lip between my teeth. My fingers kneaded the flesh of her ass and my tongue pushed past her lips with its urgency. I raised one hand to the nape of her neck, sliding under her silken hair. I could feel a moan rising in the back of my own throat but it was as though the air within me had dissipated. My body tried arching upwards against her of its own volition, like the attraction between two magnets. I could never control myself when I was with her, always wanting to give her everything within me.

I did not want this to hurry along, either. I was not a believer in fate, instead believing we made our own destiny. Even as she lay in my arms I knew that my time with her was fleeting, and I was not prepared to let go so soon. I did not know if she would ever find her way back into my arms. I did not want to let the moments I shared with her end so soon.

"Oh god," she murmured, when my teeth pressed against her tender throat. She tilted her head back, her breasts pushing deeper against my chest. At the same time, her hips began to grind down onto me, further teasing my stiffening cock and making me harder and stiffer, eager for her. I could feel the moist lips of her tender pink womanhood waiting to grant entrance, glistening my eager cock with readiness, her heat pressed against me becoming a smoldering fire wanting to be ablaze. The way her hips moved, I knew she was waiting as well. We were both waiting, but I was scared now to rush forward.

"Jenny," I whispered against her ear, tugging at her earlobe with my lips, my breath sifting through her hair. Sighs slid from me into her, and slid from her into me. My hand roamed over her slim hips, and up her ribcage to furtively cup the weight of her breast. Within the palm of my hand it felt like a soft globe of warmth, set with the hard tip of her aroused nipple held taunt by the delicate silver rings that pierced through the puckered flesh. She'd had her nipples pierced one anniversary as a present to me because she knew that I loved the look of a woman wearing nipple jewelry. I loved the way they looked on her even more and it was a terrific turn on for us both. I rolled the metal between my fingers, twisting her nipple slightly, just enough to elicit a moan from deep inside her.

"Please," she murmured, her hands pushing down on my chest. " Oh god, please, Jimmy."

She slid slowly down onto me, my cock impaling her, pushing into her warm wet tunnel. I felt her pussy gripping me as she sank further and further onto me. She moaned aloud as her fingernails dug into the flesh of my chest. I felt a slight quiver run through her and her breath began to quicken. I tried to hold myself back, not wanting things to progress too quickly, but she slid down until I was buried tight inside her, a delicious shudder shook my body as well. My hips rolled up of their own accord to drive deeper into her, the muscles in my thighs shaking.

Her lips were trembling as she looked down at me, her eyes still slightly moist as they met mine. I reached up with one hand and gently touched my fingertips to her cheek, stroking her soft pale skin tenderly. Then, as my hand found the nape of her delicate neck, I brought her face down to mine. Our lips met in a desperate, passionate kiss, engulfing the both of us in its heat. Her hair fell across my face and her hard nipples traced warm lines on my chest.

Jenny twisted her hips as she began to ride me, going slow, sinking down and taking my full length in her before rising up until only the head of my cock was tucked inside her wet lips. Then sinking softly back down until I could feel her throbbing clit pulsing against the base of my cock. I raised myself up into her thrusts, matching her rhythm, waiting for her to want more. She wrapped her arms around my neck, clinging to me tightly and kissing the soft flesh of my neck, breathing words in my ear that made me cringe at the thought of letting her go. Her name seemed to be carried out on every breath that left my lips.

We turned over together as one, rolling across the bed so that she now lay under me. I propped myself up so that I could look down at her, look to see how beautiful my Jenny was.

GreatAlina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GreatAlina

I let my hand wander from her arm to her breast, cupping her soft globe and tracing my thumb around her hard nipple. She moaned and arched her chest upwards as I drove my aching cock into her, staying deep inside her as I ground against her aroused clit. Her mouth opened in a silent gasp as she dug the back of her head into the pillow. Her outstretched hand gripped the sheets as she pleaded with me.

"Oh please... Please, fuck me," she said between breaths. "Make me cum."

I had heard similar words from those sweet lips before. She loved it when I made her beg, and she loved doing it as well. Making her beg to cum made her feel slutty and whorish and the dirty talk always heated her up. But this was different. These weren't simply the pleas of an aroused and excited woman. No, my Jenny was begging to cum because she knew it would be the last gift I could give to her.

I sighed heavily from the stirring effect her words brought to me. Listening to her talk when lost in the moment would always send shivers through me, making me want to drive over the edge with abandon. And this time I was determined to leave her with at least this one happy memory.

Her hand replaced mine against her breast as my hands slid to the flare of her hips. I looked to where we were joined, watching my cock sliding in and out of her repeatedly with quick, even thrusts, pausing only when I crashed against her flesh. She lifted herself to meet each stroke and each time I drove all the way into her, a sharp breath left my lips. My fingers intertwined with hers at her hip and I heard her say my name.

"Don't stop. Please don't... oh yesss," she breathed out, with her eyes clenched tight. I could feel that thickening begin to start, feel my heavy balls draw up and the need to explode approaching. My mouth seemed to shiver with each breath and my fingers dug deeper into her skin. Drops of sweat rolled down my cheeks and I could taste her in the air.

"You feel so good," I said against her lips. "I don't wanna stop being inside you."

I held myself against the length of her body, trying not to slow down the tempo we had found, but wanting to feel the heat of her skin and the curves of her body against me when I went over the edge. I felt so perfectly connected with her, as though this was the way life was meant to be. As if this was where I belonged.

She raked her nails across my back as her passion fires raged, her nails burrowed into skin as she pulled me tight against her, her moans hot air burning my cheek until her lips found mine. Just at that same moment, my lungs seemed to refuse any more work. My heart thumped hard one last time against the wall of my chest, trying to burst out of the cage it was confined in before seizing up, as it always does right then. Muscles strained forward, trying to bring the rest of my body inside her as my cock found its release.

I heard a string of incoherent babbling push its way out of my mouth as I slowed my pace. Each thrust dragged my cock against the sides of her shaking cunt, sending electric trembles through my skin as her body shuddered in pleasure against me. I held her in my arms, her warm, soft skin feeling like the only place I ever wanted to be. I kissed her cheek, feeling her breath cool the dampness on my neck.

I wanted to say something more but I didn't know if the words belonged at this moment. I didn't know what she would think. I lifted my head to look into her eyes and kiss her and tell her how wonderful she was, but I was stopped short.

Her lips were slightly parted in that content smile of hers, but tears were running down into her hair. She looked over to catch me watching her and, though her smile showed her joy and affection, the tears seemed to quicken. I brushed my thumb over the wet path and gently touched her lips with mine. This was killing us both.

"You are so wonderful," she whispered, taking my hand and clasping it between her breasts, over her racing heart. The pulsing beat found its way into my skin and felt like it was my own.

"No," I said, gently shaking my head. "No, but you make me feel wonderful."

We lay there staring at each other for a while, letting the silence speak the things we could not say aloud. Our fingertips gently stroked each other's bodies, seeking to make memory out of touch. When the sun's final rays made their way through the bedroom curtains, we were dozing lightly in each other's arms, lost in the contentment we had found in each other.

But time is an uncompromising mistress and all too soon it was time. We reluctantly rose from our comforts and two hours later I had loaded my bags into my truck and we stood there next to it, holding each other tightly one final time.

The cool evening air was slightly stale, storm clouds had begun to gather and I knew before long the rains would come. A chill breeze blew through, sweeping her long brown hair forward. She pulled a few wayward strands behind her ear, easing into my side for warmth as well as the feeling of closeness. I only wore a long-sleeve shirt, but I couldn't feel the cold - all I could feel was the loss. My hand unconsciously took hers, revealing the deep contrast between our complexions. Where her soft, delicate, hand was pale and almost milky, my rough and calloused hand was a deeper tan, the hand of a working man.

Neither of us wanted to let go and neither of us could say what might come. I felt heavy inside, a weight placed over my heart that would not be lifted for some time. I did not want to relinquish the feel of her body in my arms, nor give up the sight of her so near me, nor the thought that I would see her soon. I wanted to lie to myself, convince myself that it would not be that long, but I was never much for optimism.

The thought that I may never again feel the touch of her lips hovered above us and I pulled her even closer into my embrace. To have to let go of her seemed too wrong, but I knew that reality would not bend for all that I felt inside.

I leaned to her, kissing her firmly, arms wrapping around her thin waist. She felt herself falling slowly, a never-ending drop from reality that took forever and back. An eon passed before she could breath again.

She smiled at me, pulling back. "You, sir, do that too well for your own good."

"I know." I bent down again, my lips gently brushing against her neck, like the gently brush of a butterfly's wings. Her eyes fluttered and her knees weakened, but she pulled back again.

"Please stop... I can't stand this," she said, her voice breaking as was my heart. I stared into her eyes, wishing to see some glimpse of the future but only finding my own sadness mirrored in her.

I walked her back up the sidewalk to her front door and when I said goodbye to Jenny, my voice hid the words I feared to say. I wanted to tell her that I would call her, that I would write her everyday. I wanted to tell her that we would always stay in touch but I knew that this is the hollow promise every couple makes and it never lasts for long. I wanted to tell her I would come see her, but I knew that that would only mean we would replay this departure over again and I didn't want to hurt her more than I already had. So I silently looked into her eyes once more, searing them into my mind before turning to leave.

As I got to the truck I turned back once more to look at her. The light from her porch played softly across her face. That was how I would remember my beloved Jenny for all time.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments