Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her

"They may have met in the rain, but she was his sunshine!"

16
8 Comments 8
6.4k Views 6.4k
5.9k words 5.9k words
Timothy Reynolds was one of the invisible masses. You know the type - he worked a dead end job deep in the basement mailroom of a major corporation that didn't even know he existed. The mailroom didn't have any windows, the only air came in from the building's central air conditioning and it smelled stale and old when it got there. The harsh fluorescent lighting in the mailroom didn't help his outlook much either. Is it any wonder why he felt depressed and suffered from chronic headaches and a plethora of other aches and pains?

Coming home for Timothy was no reprieve from his tedious, dreary work life. Timothy would come home every night to a tiny efficiency apartment. Furnished with sparse second-hand furniture, he had carved out a meek and humble existence. He would take out a frozen TV dinner, pop it in the old microwave oven he had, and then sit down to eat his dinner in front of the only real luxury he possessed, a small color TV. The only one he had to share his pedestrian life with was his pet goldfish, Sylvia, who lived in her own little fishbowl.

This was Timothy's life. Every day the same thing except on Sunday, his only day off of work. On that day, he usually treated himself to a walk in the park and feeding the pigeons some birdseed he would buy from a man selling little bags of it from a cart in the park. He enjoyed his time in the park, even though the fresh air would often make him cough for a bit until he got used to it. And so it went, day in and day out, week after dreary week. He had been with the corporation for six long and uneventful years and was too timid and broken down to do anything to change things.

Then one day fate was to step in and set him on another path. It was a dull gray March afternoon, the kind of weather that mirrored his mood perfectly. The day had started out bright and sunny and he almost wished he could just stay home and enjoy it. But he didn't, and now that his workday had ended, the weather had changed for the worse. He was walking home from work when the sky suddenly opened up and it began to rain hard. Since the weather had been so nice earlier, he hadn't brought his umbrella or even an overcoat. He was going to get soaked. Fortunately, he was only steps away from a small coffee shop, so he quickly ducked inside to get out of the rain.

The coffee shop was crowded, both because it was a good place and because of the foul weather. He found one of the last remaining tables and sat down to wait out the rain. He didn't have any real good reason to hurry home anyway. He ordered a cappuccino and settled in. It looked like the rain might last for a couple hours.

He had been there for awhile, nursing his cappuccino when the door creaked open. Timothy, whose back was to the door, turned to see who had come in and there she was!

She walked into the coffee shop and stopped just past the doorway. She was soaked and looked as if she had walked a fair distance in the downpour. She also didn't have an umbrella or overcoat - she obviously wasn't prepared for the change in weather either.

Timothy couldn't take his eyes off of her as she made her way through the crowded coffee shop to the ladies room. He waited for her to come back out, and then called the waitress over. He whispered something in her ear, and she went over to the woman and talked to her. The woman came over to where Timothy was sitting. He stood up as she approached.

"It's pretty crowded in here right now, would you like to sit with me at my table?" he said, timidly. He knew she would probably turn him down, but he was a gentleman and it wouldn't hurt to at least be polite.

"Thank you, yes I would. My name is Elizabeth," she said, extending a hand. He took her hand in a light handshake and then pulled the chair out for her to sit down with him.

"Ooh, how gallant! Thank you," she said, smiling as she sat down. He took a seat across the table from her and signaled for the waitress.

"My name is Timothy, but you can call me Tim. Now, let's get you something hot to warm you up, you must be freezing!" he said.

"I am a bit chilled; I would welcome a cup of hot coffee if you don't mind," Elizabeth said.

When the waitress came over, Timothy put in their drink order. "Can we get a couple cups of hot coffee, one black with sugar and one... I'm sorry, how do you take your coffee?" he asked Elizabeth.

"Two creams and two sugars please," Elizabeth told the waitress. The waitress then left to get their coffees.

"That is quite a rainstorm out there," Timothy said.

"Yes it is and I didn't bring an umbrella or anything! I must look a fright!" Elizabeth said.

"Actually no, I don't think so at all. I think you are quite pretty to be honest," Timothy said.

"Aren't you a dear man! But if you wouldn't mind, I'm just going to go to the ladies room and see if I can fix all this a bit!" she said. As she stood up, he stood as well, and she smiled once more. "I'll be right back."

Timothy watched her walk towards the ladies room. "She looks as good going as she does coming!" he thought to himself, as he sat back down. He waited there at the table for several minutes and the waitress brought the coffees while Elizabeth was still in the ladies room. Timothy was starting to get a little concerned and thought maybe she had slipped out on him when he saw her re-appear.

This time when she came back, her long brunette hair was dried and her makeup was perfection. She looked spectacular, and Timothy couldn't help but stare at her, his mouth half open in disbelief.

"You... you look... amazing!" he said, not believing a creature like this existed, much less was sitting at his table talking with him.

"Thank you, Tim. I feel a whole lot better now that I am dry! I was coming home from work and didn't bring my umbrella. I should have known better, it is March after all. But it looked so pretty out this morning!" she said, sitting down.

"The same thing happened to me. I was just lucky I was only steps away from here when the rain started. So what do you do for work?" he asked.

"Oh I'm a model. I was coming back from the agency. I have a photo shoot coming up and I wanted to make sure all the arrangements were made properly," she said.

"I can completely see you as a model! I was thinking you had to have some kind of job like that... you are just not the regular secretary type," he said.

"Actually I was a secretary at one time. But an agent saw me at a concert once and suggested I look into modelling, and the next thing you know here I am," she explained.

"Well, I think it was a wise move. You would have wasted all that behind a desk. And as beautiful as you are, that would have been a terrible shame," Tim said.

"You are a sweetheart," she said, with a shy smile.

"So where is your next photoshoot going to be?" Tim asked.

"Well they want me to go to Rio de Janeiro for a photoshoot for the holiday Carnival. They want me to dress in one of those feathered samba costumes and do a whole photo shoot with some other girls as samba dancers as well. Some kind of advertisement for the travel brochures for Rio Carnival," she said.

"That sounds exciting," Tim said.

"Well I hope this shoot goes better than the last one I was on!" she said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah, the last time I went out of the country on a photo shoot, they lost my makeup bag, my hotel reservation was messed up, and the entire shoot had to be postponed because of a hurricane that skirted the island we were shooting on. The whole trip was a disaster!" Elizabeth said.

"Wow! Well I hope this trip will go better," Tim said, "When will you be leaving?"

"I'm scheduled to leave here in three weeks. We start shooting on the first of next month. I'll be gone for four weeks, as of right now," she said.

"Sounds like it will be a very interesting and exciting trip, Elizabeth."

"Well, we'll see. Now I've been talking all about me - it's your turn. Tell me about you. What do you do for a living?" Elizabeth asked.

"Certainly nothing as glamorous as being a fashion model! I work as a mailroom clerk for Picard Chemicals Corporation," he said, looking down.

"You mean that huge black building downtown on 33rd Street, the one all those mirrored windows?" she asked.

"Yeah, the one everyone complains about when it's time to drive home. The afternoon sun hits those windows and makes it hard for the drivers headed west to see! But the mailroom is in the basement of the building. I don't have any windows in the mailroom," he said.

"None at all? How do you get fresh air? And daylight?" Elizabeth asked.

"Well, the building has central air conditioning so that's how we get fresh air, although it isn't all that fresh by the time it gets to us. And we don't get daylight... our lighting is all fluorescent lighting in the ceiling fixtures."

"Oh my, Tim! I don't know if I could work like that! I need to see the sun, or on days like today, the rain."

"Yeah..." Tim said. He knew just what she meant. There had been far too many days of being cooped up in the basement mailroom when he wished they could have some kind of view of the outside world, just to make the place seem less like a dungeon. But envelope jockeys like him were at the bottom of the totem pole. The only people from the mailroom that got to see the sunshine were the guys that pushed the mail-carts around delivering the mail. They got to go up above ground level and at least see out the windows of the offices they delivered mail to. Tim was a mail sorter, and his job was to take the bins of incoming mail, sort it, and put it into the individual cubbies so that the cart handlers could deliver it to the proper offices. His job kept him in the basement, even at lunch and his coffee breaks. The heads of the corporation didn't want him wandering too far from his post in case there was some kind of bottleneck or problem with the mail delivery.

"Looks like this rain isn't going to let up much and it's getting late," Elizabeth said finally.

"Yeah it is sure coming down. I haven't seen it rain this hard in some time," Tim agreed.

"And I didn't get to the market to get anything for dinner," Elizabeth complained.

Tim knew he had his usual TV dinner waiting at his apartment, but he wasn't really looking forward to going home to it. Then he had an idea.

"Would you like to go to dinner with me?" Tim asked, not really expecting much to come from it.

"I'd like that," Elizabeth said, smiling.

"Really?" Tim said, not quite sure he heard her right.

"Sure, why not? I've had a nice time talking with you. Haven't you?" she asked.

"Of course. This is the nicest time I have had in a very long time. I just thought... you know..."

"What?" she asked.

"Well you are a beautiful model, Elizabeth... and I am just a, well I'm just a mailroom clerk."

"Tim, you are more than your job. You are a very nice man and a gentleman. You don't know how refreshing it is to find a man with proper manners. Most the guys I have dated have all been out to... well let's just say bagging a model makes for a good trophy and good bragging rights!"

"Oh, Elizabeth, I would never do something like that! First off, I have no one to brag to or show off for. And even if I did, I'm not the type to do that anyway. It isn't good manners and it shows disrespect for your reputation. So you needn't worry about that from me," he said.

"I know that. You don't seem like that kind of guy to me either. I like that you have such respect for me and are a gentleman. I appreciate that about you," she said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

The pair finished their coffees and prepared to go. Just as they were ready to go, a thought came to Tim.

"Wait right here for a moment, I'll be right back," he said. He picked up a paper from the newspaper vending box and used it to cover his head. He went down the street a few doors to a small clothing store he knew of, and soon he was back at the coffee shop.

"Where did you go?" Elizabeth asked as he came back.

"Oh, I just went to get this," he said, showing her the umbrella he just bought for her. "You just got dry... I don't want you to get soaked again!"

"Tim! Oh, how thoughtful of you!" she said, smiling broadly. So the pair went out to hail a cab, protected from the rain by the umbrella.

After a couple unsuccessful attempts at catching a cab, they finally got one and it took them to a small restaurant that Elizabeth knew had good food. They looked over the menu and decided what they wanted and when the waitress came over, he ordered for the both of them. As they waited for their dinner to arrive, the two of them talked and got to know each other a bit better.

Actually, Tim got to know Elizabeth better. He let her do most of the talking, asking her about her job, and her life. He listened intently as she talked too, fascinated by this beautiful woman in front of him. They talked and laughed, enjoying each other's company until their dinner came.

After dinner, they took a cab back to her place. Elizabeth at first objected, but when Tim explained that he wouldn't be much of a gentleman if he didn't see her to her door, she smiled and consented. So they rode to her place and he walked her up to her door. The rain had quit by this time, so he left the umbrella in the cab while it waited for his return. Standing at the door to her apartment building, he fidgeted a bit. This was the part of the date that he always got especially nervous at. He never knew what he should do - should he try to kiss her, should he wait for her to make the first move? He was always nervous on dates as it was, but this was his chance... either he would leave her with a good impression, or he would go down like the Titanic.

"I had a nice time Tim," Elizabeth said. Tim silently heaved a sigh of relief - the pressure was off him now, he knew she had enjoyed herself!

"I had a nice time too, Elizabeth. It was sure better than what I had planned for the evening before I met you!" he said.

"Oh? What did you have planned for tonight?" she asked, curious now.

"I was just going home to a frozen TV dinner and an evening of TV watching. Not real exciting!"

"Well it's a good thing I came into the coffee shop tonight, soaked as I was!" she said.

"A very good thing," he said, agreeing with her. Elizabeth smiled and moved in closer to him. She took the lead, putting her arms around his neck and pulling his mouth to hers. She kissed him long and deep as he put his arms around her waist. They kissed there at the door for a couple minutes and then he had to go. But before he left, Elizabeth wrote her phone number down in a piece of paper from her purse and gave it to him.

"Give me a call, Tim... I'd like to go out with you again before I leave for Rio," she said.

''Oh, I'm pretty sure that can be arranged!" he said, with a playful grin. He waited as she unlocked the door and went inside before he turned and went back to the taxicab and headed for home himself.

The next day, Tim called her when he got home from work.

"Hello?" she said as she answered the phone.

"Hi Elizabeth, it's Tim," he said. "I just wanted to call and see how your day went."

"Hi Tim, awww that's so sweet. My day went well. At least it didn't rain today!" she laughed.

"Yeah, that was some shower yesterday. But it brought us together so I'm not complaining. If it hadn't been for that sudden storm, we may never have met," he said.

"That's true. That was the one good thing that came from that storm," she agreed.

LustFullTransXTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LustFullTransXTS

"So how was your day, Tim?"

"Same old thing, I'm afraid. My job is pretty routine and monotonous. Nothing much changes - I just sort the incoming mail and put it in the proper cubby so the cart pushers can load it into their carts for delivery to the offices. Real thrilling work!"

"Well your job is important. Without you sorting the mail, the offices upstairs wouldn't be able to do their job and the whole thing would grind to a halt," she said.

"Thanks for putting a positive spin on it Beth," he said. "Anyway, I was wondering if you had any plans for the weekend?"

"I'm not sure... what is today?" she asked.

"This is Wednesday," he answered.

"Well, I don't have any plans," she said.

"Good - you do now!" he said. "How does Saturday afternoon say around 1:00 p.m. sound?"

"1:00 p.m.? What do you have in mind?" she asked, curious as to the early hour.

"Now if I told you that, it would ruin the surprise!" he laughed, teasing her.

"Okay, I guess I will see you then. You have piqued my interest now!" she said.

Saturday rolled around and Timothy showed up at her door promptly at 1:00. Elizabeth lived in a secure apartment building, so he rang the doorbell next to her name and she buzzed him into the building.

"Hi Tim come on in, I'm just about ready," she greeted him at the door to her apartment. He came in and sat down in the easy chair while she went into the bedroom to finish getting ready. A few minutes later she came out again.

"Okay Tim, I'm ready to go. You still haven't told me where we are going so I hope this is all right," she said, showing off the dress she was wearing. She had put on her favorite LBD - a flirty little mid-thigh length thing with thin shoulder straps and a front that plunged to the waist and showed off her ample breasts. She added a pair of strappy silver six-inch heels to her ensemble and she was ready to head out to whatever Tim had planned for them.

"Is this your car?" she asked when they got to the street.

"No, it's a rental. I don't own a car. I live three blocks from my job and there's a supermarket a block away on 34th street," he explained.

"I can understand that. I don't own a car either. There is no garage here, I would have to park on the street. Plus finding a parking place in this town is next to impossible, the hassles of driving in city traffic, and the costs of owning a vehicle. It's just more trouble than it's worth," she said.

"Yeah that's the way I feel too... I just can't justify owning a car," he agreed.

"So where are we headed? You have been very secretive about today, mister!" she said with a grin.

"You'll find out soon enough... we are almost there," he said, patting her thigh, then resting his hand on her leg just below the hem of her dress. He was cautious about his move, but when she didn't object, he felt more at ease.

Elizabeth, too, enjoyed his touch. They had been very respectful up to this point as they got more and more acquainted, and she appreciated his courteous and gentlemanly manners. But now it was time to move the relationship to a deeper, more intimate, level. So she left his hand on her thigh, unsure how she could signal him to move ahead. She knew Tim was pretty timid and she didn't want to scare him off, yet she didn't want him to think she was anything less than a lady either. She'd had her fill of guys who were just out for a good time, and she knew Tim was more than just another one night stand.

So they continued driving for a bit more, each one unsure how to make the next move or even if they should. It was a tense, yet enjoyable ride. Soon however, it was over and Tim pulled into the parking lot of a small, out of the way park surrounded by a tall, solid fence.

"We're here!" he announced as he put the car in park and turned off the engine.

"Here? What's here?" she asked, puzzled.

"You'll see," he said. He got out and went around to her side of the car and opened the door, extending his hand to her. She smiled and took his hand and he helped her out of the car. Locking the car, they walked hand in hand up to a large gate.

"Now you need to close your eyes - no peeking, young lady!" he said. She looked and him for a moment, perplexed, then closed her eyes, trusting him. Tim opened the gate and led her inside. They walked down what seemed to be a concrete sidewalk to her. They walked for a few feet before he stopped her. She felt him walk around behind her and hold her shoulders.

"Okay, Elizabeth, open your eyes, hon..."

Elizabeth gasped putting her hands to her mouth. What she saw when she opened her eyes was beyond belief!

"Oh Tim! Oh it so beautiful!" she said. Before her lay a lovely small park with a cherry blossom tree in full bloom, a small wrought-iron and wood bench under it, and a green carpet of grass with flowers lining the concrete path she stood on.

Tim came around her and she threw her arms around his neck. "Oh Tim, this is so wonderful! Oh thank you, thank you!" she said. Tim saw the tears rolling down her face as she leaned in to kiss him. He held the girl as they kissed for several long moments.

After the kiss had ended, he walked her over to the bench and she sat down. "I have one more surprise for you," he said, and walked around the back of the bench and puled a picnic basket from behind the cherry blossom tree.

"This is why I said we'd get together so early today. I thought you'd like a little picnic here in our little park!" he said.

While she sat on the bench still overcome with all that he had done for her, Tim laid out the blanket on the ground and set out all the things in the basket. When the picnic was ready, he helped the flabbergasted Elizabeth to sit on the blanket.

"This is just so wonderful Tim," she said again as they began eating the picnic lunch that he had brought. After they finished eating, he put everything back into the picnic basket and then laid down on the blanket. He motioned for her to lay down next to him and she did, laying her head on his stomach and looking up at him. He softly stroked her hair as she ran her fingers lightly over his chest.

"When do you leave for Rio, Beth?" he asked.

"I leave the day after tomorrow, at 8:00 am.," she said.

"And you'll be gone for four weeks?"

"Yeah."

"I'm sure going to miss you hon," he said. "But I hope you have a great time down there."

"And I will miss you too, Tim, very much. I hope we will be able to pick back up when I come back - you gonna wait for me, Tim?" she asked, raising her head off his chest to look him in the eyes.

He sat up and rolled them both over so that she was on her back looking up at his face over hers "Elizabeth, sweetheart, it will take a lot more than a four week photo shoot to get rid of me!" he said before kissing her.

Their private little picnic ended and he took her back to her place. He knew she needed to get ready for her trip so despite her asking if he wanted to stay for awhile, he told her he had to go.

"Will you come see me off when I leave at least?" she asked looking at him carefully. He saw the concern in her eyes and so he agreed.

"Yes I'll come by and take you to the airport, but only because I know you will be back. I hate airports and the goodbyes they bring," he said. "But you have to promise you will come back. I don't want that to be our goodbye."

"I promise Timothy. I promise I'll come back if you promise to be here when I do."

"You just tell me what day and time you are coming home and I will be here," he said.

True to his word, the day Elizabeth was to leave for Rio, he was there bright and early to take her to the airport. He went with her to the ticket counter, up through the security checkpoint, and waited with her at the gate until the boarding call came for her flight.

"Remember your promise, Tim..." Elizabeth said holding him tightly before she had to leave.

"I will. And you remember yours and come back to me," Tim said. He leaned forward and kissed her hard and deeply, so deep that she gasped when the kiss broke.

"I will, Tim, If you kiss me like that when I come back!" she smiled.

Tim waited until her plane took off before turning and heading for home.

Over the next four weeks, Tim thought about Elizabeth a lot. He wondered how she was doing, he thought about the pictures she must be posing for. And he got a little jealous of the photographer taking the pics, knowing that "his girl" was scantily clad in one of the samba dancer costumes and being photographed by someone else!

While Elizabeth was enjoying the sunshine and all the thrills of a professional model on a photo shoot in an exotic locale, Tim had slipped back into the same dull and dreary life he had before Elizabeth. He went to work everyday, and then after work, he went home to a TV dinner and his goldfish Sylvia.

One particularly rough day, Tim came home from a hard day at work to find Sylvia floating on her back at the top of the goldfish bowl. She was pretty old for a goldfish, he knew, and it was no real surprise to find her dead like that, it was just a case of bad timing that it happened that day. He scooped his friend out of her bowl, and took her to the park that he and Elizabeth had their picnic at a couple weeks prior. He thought she would like it there since that was a happy place for him. He buried the little goldfish under the bench and went back home to his now lonelier apartment.

A week after Sylvia died, Elizabeth was due to come home. He was looking forward to seeing her again and was at the airport an hour before she was due to arrive. He didn't go through the security checkpoint this time, instead he waited for her in the waiting area next to the baggage claim.

He heard the announcement of her plane arriving and his heart leapt for joy - his Elizabeth was home! He waited anxiously as the crowd started arriving at the baggage claim and then after what seemed like an eternity, he saw her coming towards him!

Tim walked towards her and when she saw him, she ran into his arms. He held her tight as all of the stress and emptiness of the past four weeks drained away. "Tim! You did come!" she said putting her head on his shoulder and squeezing him tight.

"Welcome home, Beth," he said. "I missed you."

"And I missed you too; so much," she said.

She took his arm, holding it tight as they walked over to the baggage claim area to get her suitcases. Then he took her suitcases and they left the airport for home.

On the way home Tim asked Elizabeth about her trip. She answered his questions, but he sensed something was off. There was something about her answers and her demeanor that didn't sit just right. She seemed to be happy to be home, but still something wasn't right.

He dismissed it as her being tired from the trip so once he got her home, he helped her get settled in and then he went back home so she could relax and get some much-needed sleep.

The next evening, he called her when he got home from work and they talked for a couple hours on the phone. She still seemed a bit vague and mysterious about her trip and it started to concern him a bit. So on their next date he decided to ask her about it point-blank.

"Elizabeth," he started, "Since you've been home I have noticed something different about you honey."

"Different?" she asked.

"Yeah, whenever we talk about your trip, you seem distant and vague, like you don't want to talk about it. Did something happen on your trip?" he asked.

Elizabeth paused for a moment, then she began to cry. "Oh, Tim... I'm so sorry... I didn't want to lie to you. I did go to Rio, but once I got there and started shooting, me and the photographer didn't agree on what we wanted out of the pictures. So they replaced me on the third day. I've been home for three weeks - I just didn't get hold of you and tell you because I was so ashamed!" she said, breaking down and sobbing.

"Ashamed? What do you have to be ashamed of?" he asked, taking her hand across the table.

"Well I wanted you to be proud of me - I made myself out to be this big-time model and everything... I didn't want to disappoint you by coming back early after getting fired from a modelling job!" she blubbered.

Tim stood up and walked around the table. He pulled her to her feet and hooked a finger under her chin to raise her face to his.

"Elizabeth, baby, I couldn't be ashamed of you if I tried. You are beautiful, caring, and sexy. How could I possibly be ashamed of you for anything? If the photographer can't see what he had in you, then it's his loss. That photographer is a fool to have let you go. I am just glad to have you back here with me," he said

"Thank you, Tim. I'm glad to be back home too. You are so sweet," she said, drying her eyes.

"Elizabeth, I wanted to tell you something and I guess this is as good a time as any. I have had four weeks by myself to think about us, and I have come to realize something. I know that you and I haven't been seeing each other for long, and I hope I am not being too forward or presumptuous..." he paused for a moment.

"Yes? What is it?" she asked, trying to break the strained pause.

"Well, this last four weeks without you has made me realize how much you mean to me. Elizabeth, I had such a wonderful time with you before you left. Then when you were gone, I was sent back to the way things were before I met you and I was able to clearly see what you brought into my life.

"Tim, what are you trying to say? Just say it..." she said, getting a bit scared of the buildup.

"Elizabeth, I am in love with you," Tim said. "I didn't mean for it to happen - I wasn't expecting anything like this. But it has and now I can think of anything but you."

She looked into his face, her eyes darting back and forth searching his face. He didn't smirk or smile. He didn't look away or make any movements except to look right back at her. He was serious!

"Oh my god... you're not kidding!" she said finally.

"No, I'm not kidding, sweetheart. I have missed you very much and now that you are back I wanted to tell you how I felt. I know this is pretty sudden and out of the blue and if you don't..."

"Shut up you silly man! I love you too!" she said, gushing now that it was out. "All I could do was think about you when I came back. I so wanted to run to you and tell you everything, but I was afraid of what you might think of me! It was so hard to keep this to myself! Oh Tim, you are so sweet and so supportive of me... yes baby, I love you too!"

And so Tim's world suddenly changed. His days were brighter and his outlook was much more hopeful and optimistic. Elizabeth was the "window" he had been looking for in his basement life and with her by his side he was no longer the shy timid little mouse of a man he once was. He was more confidant and sure of himself and what he wanted.

He quit his dead-end job and moved up to a more important job with another company. He moved out of his tiny efficiency apartment and in with Elizabeth. And they made a point to go to their little park every year on the anniversary of their picnic together and spend some time with Sylvia while they were there.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments