Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Him

"A night of passion with him"

0
0 Comments 0
8.0k Views 8.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words
On the drive over, I wondered if I had brought everything. Thinking back to the conversation before I left I assured myself that everything I would need is in my handbag. As I pulled up outside the house, I was already wet with the anticipation of the night ahead. I remembered the previous encounter, and how he stretched me as he fitted inside.

I knocked on the door and he opened it, dressed in just his work shorts, his chest was bare and tanned. A slight shiver ran down my spine, as I knew there was no turning back now.

We walked through to the lounge and exchanging pleasantries. He offered me a drink, knowing that it would calm me down a bit, I accepted. Sitting on the couch with the view over the bay, I watched the lights of the city glisten over the waves.

The next thing I knew his mouth was on mine, our hands were in each other’s hair. It was almost as if we were each starving for the touch of the other; lightly tracing my fingers down his chest down to the top of his pants I paused, waiting for his groan before gently skimming over his pants I could feel him already erect.

“I've been waiting all night for this,” he murmured

I teased him by slipping my finger underneath the elastic of his pants and rubbing my fingers across his pelvis going lower and lower until I was almost touching before moving my hand up again. This must have been too much as he kissed me hard and took his pants off, an open invitation.

I licked my hands to create some lubricant and took his erect 9” penis, massaging the tip with one hand. Groans were elicited from him as I stroked him with my other hand making the movements longer and longer, keeping his sensitive tip still against my first hand. I gasped suddenly as his hands started massaging my already swollen nipples through my top, I had left my bra at home, as he had told me to. I could feel myself getting wetter from his teasing so I took my hands of his glistening cock and removed my top. No sooner than I had done so, I felt the warmth of his mouth and the coolness of his tongue against my nipple. Grasping his penis again, I tried to match his rhythm with my strokes.

He must have felt that I was too overdressed as his hands started to tug down my pants and underwear, arching my body up I felt him take them off, replacing my underwear with his hands. Moving his mouth off my nipple, he kissed me again before getting down on his knees in front of me, parting my legs.

“Oh so wet,” he told me, as if he didn’t expect it already.

His finger traced down my slippery slit, I gasped as he started putting pressure on my clit with his finger and thumb. I had forgotten how rough yet gentle he could be, I could feel my body yearn for him as he increased his speed and then stopped. I moaned at the loss of his touch until he replaced his finger with his tongue. I groaned again, this time in more ecstasy as he tongued my clit and started to tease my opening with his fingers. Stroking his hair with my hands, I pulled him closer as I felt myself beginning to shake.

I felt my orgasm building up with each movement of his tongue and fingers. He kept going with reckless abandon until suddenly I pushed his fingers out from me and squirted slightly into his hand, his head bobbed up with a grin. “Mmm that tasted good,” he said as he pulled himself up and onto me so I could taste myself on his lips and rub the excess away from his beard.

“I think it’s time for a condom,” I stated feeling him pressed up against my thigh, even harder than before. I heard a rip; he must have had one close. I smiled up at him as I took it from his hand and sucked the nib with my mouth. I pushed him back onto the couch and took his hard cock in my hand then used my mouth to slowly move the condom down over his shaft.

I moved my body over his lap, rubbing myself against his cock until I find it in the right position and lowered myself onto him. We both moaned with delight as he pushed inside of me stretching me wide. Starting slow, I raised myself up and down on him, each time taking him all in as far as I could before moving back up again. He started to move his hips up in time with me after a while, holding my hips and pushing me down while urging me to up the rhythm. Feeling that another orgasm was not far away I obliged and started moving my hips back and forth, speeding up to the speed he wanted. Suddenly my orgasm caught me and I felt my body seize up as it flooded through me.

Seizing the opportunity of calmness on my behalf he grabbed me and turned me over so he was on top, still shaking slightly he took me gently with his arms around my back until I calmed down. I could feel him inside me so deep and hard hitting the back of me slowly, getting my strength back and becoming greedy for more I cried for him to go harder and gasped as his slammed himself into me, slowly retracting and doing it again.

We kept this up for a while before easing back to a slower and gentler thrust.

EllyFantastic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EllyFantastic

“You always feel so good,” I murmured, enjoying the feeling as he told me he could keep doing this all night. I felt him move out of me and I let out a sad moan, although I knew it wouldn't be for long. I stood up, followed him around the couch to the side, and followed his directions, which had me moved to my knees.

I took him in my mouth condom and all to taste my juices. I took him deep and heard him groan, then without any warning he had pulled me up and moved my body over the arm of the couch, forcing my legs open with his hands.

He proceeded to tease me, rubbing his tip against my swollen clit, up and down my slit until I begged him to enter. When he did I let out a low groan in pleasure as he filled all of me. As he thrust I felt his hands move from my hips to my breasts as he rubbed my hard sensitive nipples, rolling them between his thumb and forefinger. Not being able to take it and knowing I was yet again on the bridge of cumming hard. I moved my hand down to my clit and start rubbing it while he thrust. I could feel the pressure build and I started to shake as I came hard against he and he kept pushing deeper and deeper, containing my squirt as best he could. I felt it trickle down my thigh as he kept thrusting hard into me.

He kept up the pace until I was coming with every thrust and then slowed, replacing the speed with a finger rubbing around my asshole. I could hear the smile from behind me as he asked, “Did you bring the lube?”

He removed himself yet again and gave me a slight slap on my glowing cheek. I shimmied over to my bag, knowing I packed it on his instructions before I left. I handed it over to him and moved back into position over the couch arm. He pumped a little onto my arse and the cold hit me instantly, it wasn't for long though as the warmth of his finger replaced it, massaging my tight puckered hole. My body started heating up and my pussy got even wetter in anticipation of what was coming next. He told me to loosen it up while he lubed his cock and watched me as I used my finger to gently push through my hole. I began moving in and out replacing one with two, giving him a show as I fingered my arse for him.

He moved my hand aside when he was ready. I felt his tip prodding against me, pushing in and out, as he moved slightly further in each time, then with one final thrust he was inside me. I gasped in pain from having him inside but it soon turned into a feeling of pleasure. He felt so much bigger than I remembered. He started moving in and out faster then slowly trying to tease me. Loving the feeling, I moved my hand down to my dripping pussy and started rubbing my clit. Matching his rhythm with mine, I could felt my orgasm building once again, until he started thrust harder and deeper, which sent me right over the edge as I squirted streams all over my hands and his leg.

He laughed as he slowed down, watched my arse releasing his cock before suggesting that we should move to the rug. He kissed me as he placed me on the ground and started stroking my hair with one hand and my pussy with the other. Gently moving over me, nudging his tip against my arse again, he watched it being engulfed and he thrust inside me. Groaning he started going again this time massaging my clit enjoying the way my body clung to him and got wetter and wetter. He took pleasure in it for a while until I begged him to take dripping cunt. He moved away and magically conjured another condom out of nowhere taking the first one off, I took pleasure in taking his cock in mouth while he ripped open the other one.

I let him put it on before I got on top. I was riding him hard and fast wanting another orgasm before the night ended. I felt him starting to move with me, thrusting up to my down, pushing me over onto the floor and taking me with the same speed. I moved my hips up meeting his thrusts, put my legs around his arse and crossed them behind he as he increased pace. “I’m about to cum,” he panted as we moved together. I knew that I was too. With two last hard thrusts, it sent us both down over the edge as he pumped his cum into the barrier between us and I shook from the come down of my brief by last filling orgasm.

We lay there for a while, with him collapsed on top. When I started to get uncomfortable, he moved off, picked me up and placed me back on the couch. Grabbing the blanket, I wrapped myself up and watched the bay. He came back and got in next to me, stroking my hair, he muttered something about tomorrow shaping out to be just as good and I knew I had made the right decision in coming.

Published 
Written by Squirtling
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors