Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Much?

"Joel’s porno dream comes true when he turns twenty-one…"

13
4 Comments 4
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Joel’s lover was wealthy. If we’re to call a spade a shovel, then James was fuckin’ rich. They had met when Joel was nineteen, and given Joel’s way above average looks, they became lovers.

Joel now had it all, a Ferrari, he lived in a mansion, one of several James owned, and travelled the world staying in the most exotic expensive places one could dream of. Joel only wore the most expensive designer clothing and had carte blanche to spend as much as his heart desired. It got to the embarrassing point, that Joel stopped pointing out things he liked because they would instantly get ordered and then delivered. Before labelling Joel as an avaricious take, in all fairness, Joel truly loved James. In reciprocation, James was the envy of all his friends, because Joel stunning.

As Joel’s twenty-first birthday loomed, they lay in bed one evening discussing what James could buy him. To be honest, there was nothing Joel needed and told James so.

“Baby, it’s your twenty-first, it has to be something special,” James entreated him.

As a joke, and sure that James wouldn’t do it or be able to pull it off, Joel replied, “Well, as you know I have always been fascinated by K Mac, that famous straight porn star that I think is the hottest man alive. I would love him to fuck me,” Joel mischievously concluded.

“Wow… That may be a tall order, baby,” James replied, before adding, “If K Mac hasn’t ever done gay or bi porn, maybe he only does the straight thing.”

With a laugh, Joel countered, “I know that, but as there is nothing else I need, please don’t fret. I have everything I could want, baby. Let’s just have a great dinner together.”

After a kiss, James then whispered, “I love you, Joel,” before they had sex.

The following day, James sprang into action, determined to make Joel’s dream come true. Without too much trouble, James managed to get hold of K Mac telephonically.

“Hi, K Mac, I sorry to trouble you, but I would just like to know if you do ‘outcalls?’” James inquired.

“Yeah, sometimes… But I charge a fair amount,” K Mac countered.

“I don’t doubt that, because you must be a popular guy,” James flatteringly counteracted.

“Can you give me a ballpark figure?” James interjected.

James was amazed by how little it was, even though K Mac mentioned that all travelling expenses were additional.

After a pause, and before dropping the bombshell, James said that the fee would be no problem.

“Is this for your wife or a girlfriend?” K Mac then asked.

“Well, it’s for my boyfriend,” James calmly stated.

“Shit, buddy, I only do straight. But thanks for calling,” K Mac curtly replied.

“Please hear me out,” James quickly interjected and was pleased when K Mac didn’t end the call.

“My lover thinks you are the sexiest man alive. He is about to turn twenty-one and I would like to make his dream come true. I’ll happily quadruple your fee,” James countered.

After a pause, James quickly added, “Joel is prettier than most women you’ll ever meet.”

An even longer pause followed, before James heard, “Send me a pic and I’ll give it some consideration.”

After the call, James sent the best picture he had of Joel.

Twenty minutes later, James’s phone rang. As he answered, the voice said, “Five times the fee, and all travel arrangements to be first-class.”

With a smile on his face, James answered, “Done deal… Details to follow shortly, after you forward details of nearest airport and your proper names and etcetera, for all the bookings.”

An hour later, all the arrangements had been finalized and forwarded.

Although Joel’s birthday was only on Sunday, James had told him that the celebratory dinner would be on Saturday evening. James, of course, orchestrated all the events for Saturday, and while he and Joel were out shopping, his limousine picked K Mac up from the airport and delivered him to their home. K Mac and Joel’s appointment was for three that afternoon.

Dramatically, when James and Joel got home by two-thirty that afternoon, James insisted they have a glass of champagne before their three o’clock siesta upstairs.

When they approached the main bedroom, James smiled and said, “Baby, I promised you a special birthday. You have to go inside on your own and see what I got for you. I’ll see you later.”

“Huh… Aren’t you going to join me?” Joel asked perplexed.

“No, baby, I want you to enjoy this all on your own,” James answered.

Befuddled, Joel gingerly entered the bedroom.

As Joel entered, his jaw almost hit the floor as he saw K Mac sitting naked on a chair facing him.

“What the f…” Joel exclaimed as he saw the embodiment of his dreams staring back at him. “Are you kidding me?” Joel gushed.

“Happy birthday Joel,” K Mac exclaimed.

“No way… No fucking way,” Joel exulted, almost choking.

“Yeah, it’s me. James said he wanted you to have a great birthday, Joel… Why don’t you move closer?” K Mac suggested with a friendly smile.

CintyaLeinner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CintyaLeinner

As Joel knelt before K Mac with his eyes ablaze with excitement, he apologetically commenced mumbling, “Jesus, I made a joke with James, I didn’t mean for this to happen.”

“Oh, shit, so you’re not happy?” K Mac uttered.

“No, no, no… This is like a dream come true… But I know you are straight and I would never have wanted anyone to force you into this,” Joel stammered.

“Relax, I’m happy to be here,” K Mac answered, nervous that his final payment might be in jeopardy.

Composing himself, Joel arose and sat on the chair across from K Mac.

An uncomfortable silence followed before Joel spoke again, “Listen, K Mac, I’d be very happy to tell James that we had great sex. Just seeing you naked is a big enough thrill for me. Please don’t feel compelled to go through with this charade.”

“Okay, but first… Let’s just have a chat. Why me…? There are many gay porn stars you could’ve chosen. I am very intrigued why you chose me,” K Mac asked intrigued.

“It’s your technique. You are rough, but not extreme. You fuck with intensity, without being sadistic or ridiculously punishing. The women always seem that they are loving it, and never look like they are in any discomfort. For me, you have perfected the art of good, hard, fucking. Your playful approach is mesmerizing and you are a joy to watch. Jesus… I have watched dozens and dozens of your videos,” Joel enthusiastically answered.

“Wow… What a compliment,” K Mac replied in astonishment, before asking, “Do you like straight porn?”

“I like good porn. Of course, I’m not interested in the women, I watch the straight porn just to see you,” Joel confessed.

K Mac had a good chuckle at Joel’s comment.

“Now it’s my turn, why did you agree to step out of your comfort zone when James called you, was it just for the money?” Joel inquired.

After a long pause, K Mac softly replied, “I am not homophobic, but in our business, you have to decide what side of the fence you are on. Many straight guys have tried to do both with conflicting results. I am very successful as a straight porn star and don’t want to take unnecessary chances. Of course, I have received many offers from the gay porn industry, but for now, I am happy with things the way they are. In any case, if I’m going to try the gay thing, then I reckon it may as well be with a beautiful man like you,” K Mac said with sincerity.

Joel blushed before another long pause followed. “Besides, nobody is going to see this,” K Mac qualified with a laugh, before continuing, “Now take off your clothes and get over here. “James had spent a great deal of money to make us both happy.”

The scenario that followed was a confluence of multiple fantasies that Joel had imagined in the preceding years. As he took K Mac’s magnificent uncut cock in hand, his mouth tasted years of imaginary bliss from the phallus of his dreams. Every face-fucking Joel had watched in ecstasy, materialized in that moment of enjoyment. When K Mac finally stood up and solidly commenced face-fucking Joel, Joel welcomed the head-bashing ‘abuse’ avidly. Most pleasing to Joel was that K Mac had no erectile problems, which given the circumstances, Joel had feared most.

“Jeez, buddy, most of the bitches I have skull-fucked could learn a thing or two from you,” K Mac gushed.

Joel was practically delirious with happiness.

Not long after, Joel’s godlike lover picked him up and slammed him on the bed on his stomach. As K Mac began ravenously licking his arse, as he had seen countless times before on the screen, as K Mac muffed countless twats, Joel imagined he was one of those lucky bitches. Best of all, Joel knew that his anal invasion was not far off.

The divine impalement was spectacular and went beyond his wildest imaginings. K Mac transcended the celluloid stud he had envisioned, as Joel’s arse burned with pleasure.

Shortly, as if on cue, Joel got lifted in K Mac’s powerful arms, and as his legs and arms flailed about, K Mac manically speared Joel’s backside.

Next, Joel was on his back being solidly fucked. To Joel’s total delight, the culmination of the scene ended, with Joel’s body against the base of the bed with his arse in the air and his shoulders on the carpet. Hovering above him, K Mac stood wide-legged and plunged his cock into Joel’s backside, before the inevitable cum-shot followed later when K Mac sprayed his spunk all over Joel’s chest and face. Joel had finally realized the age-old fantasy of countless hours of yearning. It was the best birthday gift Joel could ever have imagined.

Joel was delighted when K Mac also got invited to dinner that evening and accepted James’s invitation.

The evening was a triumph. K Mac turned out to be a raconteur extraordinaire and regaled Joel and James with countless anecdotes about other porn stars that had them splitting their sides.

When the trio arrived home, K Mac said, “James, as a birthday gift to Joel, would you allow me to give him a re-enactment of the events from earlier today?”

“No problem. But… Would you mind if I join in?” James inquired.

“Not at all, then I can thank you both for your hospitality,” K Mac answered.

The best result that happened that weekend, was that K Mac (Kelly Mac Donald), became a lifelong friend.

 

Published 
Written by Tuppie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments