Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I surrender to you

"Do with what you will"

15
6 Comments 6
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Hello Luis. I much prefer to use that name. It conjures images of golden-brown skin and thick, silky hair. So much more appropriate than the other you use, I think. I don't believe I want to know what your real name is. In my fantasy it must be a Continental name, something French or Italian.

As I sat at my desk today, I found my mind wondering to the erotic thoughts that pervaded me last night. Thoughts that my co-workers would have been shocked to hear. My gaze began to roam about the office, and feelings of desire welled up inside me. In that environment, I maintain a conservative air. It would not do to let my true nature become exposed. Today, though, my interest in them was of a more carnal variety.

I watch Cristina, a young Asian girl with beautiful long hair walk from desk to desk delivering files. She was wearing a blue knee length skirt and an almost sheer white blouse. She is even smaller than I am. Her tiny breasts held high by her bra. Her skin is youthful and smooth. She is no more than 20 years old. I doubt that she's even lost her virginity yet. For the last few years, my interests have leaned towards women and I have often fantasized about making love to her.

Then there is Taylor, a large and powerfully built black man. His smile makes me weak in the knees despite myself. He, I think, suspects the strength of my sexual drives more than the others. He has made it clear that he wants me, and one day, he might get his wish.

By midway through the day my cotton panties were damp from the moisture seeping from my aroused womanhood.

Normally aggressive in bed, the idea of being bound by a man I don't know was as appealing as it was frightening. But fantasy is an extremely important part of sexuality. And this is my fantasy with you....

I found myself bound by your will, just as if my arms were tied by silken ropes. Bound by your strength as my lean legs were secured to your oaken bed posts Even though my body is bathed in light, I can see nothing past the blindfold over my eyes. I hear you moving in the room and I tremble. The danger of the situation becomes real to me. Even if I were free, I could never fight off your strong arms. Bound by your restraints, I am completely vulnerable. Have I been a fool? Will you use me, brutally, to satisfy your lust? I am defenseless, totally at your mercy. My heart races and a whimper escapes my lips.

I feel your hand gently caress my thigh and I am reassured. You whisper quietly to me not to be afraid, that you will only give me pleasure. Your voice is deep and melodic and I surrender to its tenderness. Still, I dare not speak, for you are in command.

Your caress continues up my legs and onto my belly. I gasp, involuntarily, as you cup my breast and roll my erect nipples between your fingers.

PlayfulMistres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PlayfulMistres

I feel you lean over me and open my mouth as you kiss me. Our tongues dance together as we share a moment of passion. You lean back and I sense that the ropes around my ankles untied from the bedpost. Am I to be freed, I wonder? But no, I find that I am still secured by your restraints. I have been given only enough rope to spread my things, and allow you access to my soaking pussy.

Your fingers delve into my most secret regions, first one and then more. I squirm and wriggle about, but, in the end, I am forced to accept the overwhelming feelings of pleasure.

Just as I near a peak, you move away and I sob at the lost contact. Very soon, however, I feel the glorious warmth of your tongue slid between my engorged labia. Even tied securely, I buck my hips violently, until your powerful hands hold me steady. My God, the sensation is more than I can stand, and when your lips encircle my hungry clit, orgasm washes over me, causing me to scream out in ecstasy!

For awhile, you tenderly caress my body, awaiting my senses to return. Waiting for my pounding heart to subside. I can feel a slight, repetitive motion on the bed and I imagine that you are slowly stroking your cock. I’m dying to hold it in my hand, to feel it warm strength. But still, I can do nothing. You ask me if I am ready for you and I nod my head yes. You move between my legs and I spread them as far as the ropes allow. Finally, you remove the bonds from my ankles. Your swollen member pushes against my opening, causing me to groan in pleasure. As you penetrate deep into my moistness I wrap my loins around your legs, drawing you still deeper into me. At last you’re inside me! My pussy is wet and accepts even your large size easily. Your weight presses my small body into the satin sheets and you hold my head in your arms. Your rhythm is slow, at first. But as your need increases, so does the force of your thrusting. I can only hang on tight as I’m rocked by your powerful intrusion into my femininity.

Your cock drags against my clit each time you draw it out, and again when it returns to my molten depths. My body tenses, I can feel my moment approach. Just as you reach bottom on another stroke, my fluids bath your cock and the muscles of my cunt contract around your hardness. I hold you to me as hard as I can and only then notice that you have not drawn out of me. Instead, you gather me into your arms and press into me hard. Your wondrous cock fires its seed into my womb as you cum, then you slowly pull out only to slam into me once again and again shoot another bolt of cream into me.

I know nothing else, for I have fallen into a blissful sleep...................

Published 
Written by LaceyChains
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments