Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If I Could...

"If fantasy could be reality, I would give you a present."

21
14 Comments 14
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
This story only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.

What would I do if I could be with you?

In my black lace underwear, I'd kneel before you, undoing your belt and zip. I'd pull down your trousers and pants to your knees, and breathe hotly over your exposed cock and balls. I'd put my hands around you, and squeeze your bum cheeks as I fluttered my eyelashes up your soft shaft, until I felt you beginning to swell. Then I'd suck little kisses down your hardening cock, pausing every so often to look up at you towering above me...

If I could meet you, I would make this fantasy our future. What will I do with you?

I'll have you sit down on the floor, with your legs out straight, so I can straddle your lap and let you feel my black, lacy knickers along your naked, growing length. I'll run my hands across your broad, strong shoulders, and ease your tautening muscles as I breathe hotly upon your neck like I breathed onto your cock. I'll nuzzle my face into your skin where your shoulders join your neck, and wriggle the tip of my tongue slowly, up to your ear.

I'll suck on your ear lobe, and nibble up the outer edge, all the while grinding black lace onto your cock as my wetness begins to coat your darkening skin. Then I'll softly bite and kiss my way back down your neck, across your broad chest to the other side of your face. There, I'll kiss a trail up to your mouth, and feather-soft lay a kiss on your lips...

If I could have you, I would make this fantasy our present. What am I doing to you right now, in my mind?

I'm pressing my lips to yours, first gently, tiny whispers of my desire pressed in shallow moments to your mouth. Then, as I circle my lust-bound hips on yours, I kiss you harder, and dip my tongue into you, little probes of electric flickers that gain space as I wish you'd gain entrance to my wet, swollen pussy. I run my fingertips over your scalp, pulling you close to me as I kiss you deeply, dancing our tongues together in swirling mimic of the dance my pussy plays upon your cock.

Do I hear you groan? Do I feel a new subtlety in the juice that joins us? Have you oozed out shining pre-cum to flavour my sticky-and-slick nectar? I stop grinding and slide a hand down between us. As I wiggle my fingers between cock and lips, I feel your smooth shaft on the back of my hand, and my black lace on my fingertips; day and night press onto my hand, where the moon meets the sun and is fucked in a whirling dream. I smile into your eyes, and see that you want me.

I want you.

Raising my hand again, I softly smear our mixing scent on your lips, and as you taste me, I lean forward, lace-bound hard nipples scraping your broad, handsome chest. I breathe into your ear...

"Fuck me."

Before you can react, I push against you to pull myself up, and let you feast your eyes on my round, curvy figure. I unclip my bra and release my two large breasts in a plump wobble, two huge delights that spill over the threshold of your desperate grasp. More than a handful, and you love my tits! I let you squeeze me for a second or two, brushing your fingers over my erect nipples, and then slap away your hands.

I turn around so my big, lacy bum is the only thing in your gaze, with smears of liquid stars swathing my soft, satin thighs. Still straddling you, I hook my thumbs into the lace, and slowly pull down my knickers, to reveal my cheeks and the cleft in my needing flesh. My juices have squelched their way up the crack, and as I bend to remove my knickers, my hot scent fills your nostrils and you can see my swollen, plump cunt ready to be fucked.

Turning quickly and slapping away your hands, I rest my own on your shoulders, and lower myself down. With my thighs spread apart, another heavy, sweet waft of my scent billows upwards to slide across your lips, and I ease my throbbing, desperate entrance onto the head of your cock.

I grin.

"Do you want me? Do you want to fuck me?"

I feel your hands snake around my waist, the force of your heavy, muscled arms fighting down against the strength of my meaty thighs as I hold you still at my entrance, letting my pussy clench and unclench against your own desperation.

"Oh, you do? Then let me fuck you."

Without warning, I slam myself down onto your cock, splitting my tight, oozing walls with the entire length of your aching hardness! I grind my wet lips onto you, so the base of your desire is pressed against me with tiny diamond bubbles, and slow, little trickles of clear, slippery honey find folds and curves in which to lick themselves down to your tightening balls.

I circle my hips upon you, feeling your whole length inside, undulating my inner desires against your twitching marble as I force my mouth onto yours.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

Kissing you deeply, with lashes of my tongue into your restless mouth, I change my rhythm and rock against you in strong, smooth strokes. I let your cock stay deep as my upper tightness massages your head and my lips massage your thick base.

I groan with passion and lust for this fucking, and I feel one hand on the back of my neck, pulling me closer, and one hand on my ass, slapping and grasping as you feel all my muscles working to bring you to the edge.

I pull your arms to my sides, and place my hands on top of yours. I use your fucking strength to let me raise myself, thighs far apart, and hips now rising and falling. You can feel my slippery walls both gripping onto you as I raise myself off your cock to the head, and forcing against you as I slide back down your marvellous length.

I have my eyes closed against the delicious feeling, but I know you're watching my tits bouncing up and down, wobbling in comedy partnership upon the joy you're filling my body with. When I remember, I open my eyes to stare into yours, and am both frightened and filled with dangerous need at the depth of lust within you, that plunges into my body even now. I push my fingers between my chubby lips and let you watch me play with my throbbing clit, first skittering, then kneading, and finally scrubbing as your strength bites into my hips, pulling me ever closer and harder onto you.

Finally, when I know you are close, by your ragged breathing that snatches my soul through this haze of agonising glory, I lie back between your large legs with my own legs encircling your hips. I stay back far enough that you can see your cock sliding in and out of my soaking hole, with more of my juices seeping in thick, slow waves onto my pale, silky skin as my breasts bounce and rock in quick, rhythmic time against your growing thrusts.

And finally, you can take it no longer as your huge hands grab my ample hips tightly, and my pussy is crushed against you as you heave deep into my core. A couple of thrusts is all it takes for you to spurt your load into me, ropes of molten pearl streaming into and out of me as my walls shudder and ripple against your pumping cock. Your balls blast their contents into my velvet darkness and fill me to overflowing, as I lie there in gasping oblivion and take all you have for me. I feel you running over my lips and down my ass, gravity forcing your torrential gift as far as it can, and still, I can only lie there and feel you within, grasping my hips so hard it hurts. But what a glorious pain it is!

The air is heady with the perfume of our fucking, and settles as a heavy mantle upon our limbs, holding us down with the weight of sonorous singing as our souls gasp for each other.

And when I am myself again, I find that I am once more straddling you, impaled upon you, breasts pressed against your chest with my mouth against your neck, and your hands squeezing my ass.

I feel your cock beginning to grow inside me once more, and this time, you have full control...

This story only available on Lush Stories. If you are reading it elsewhere, it has been stolen.
Published 
Written by Shylass
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments