Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'm A Dom Slut

9
2 Comments 2
7.3k Views 7.3k
367 words 367 words
Join now to listen to this story
You know I’m just a dirty girl with my long legs and my blond curls.

A big round ass and pretty tits, but I’m going to get you with my wits.

My hour glass figure all trussed up in a corset, that will certainly make your dick wet.

My creamy skin yes it’s on fire filled with passionate desire.

Dreaming of that perfect ass, I want to fuck it with grace and class.

I just love how my strap on feels, I’m looking for a man to make squeal.

Bury my cock in his boi pussy and turn him into a great big wussy.

Make him my bitch to service my needs, he better learn to shape up and please.

But he has to be a very manly man, a girly boy I just can’t stand.

Ornery and naughty yes I want him to be bad, so when I beat his ass it makes him feel glad.

Kinky and nasty that’s the kind I like, but he’s got to be a stud he can’t be a dyke.

If he wants to dress up like a sexy slut, I’ll put him in my lingerie and make him strut.

But the one I really want is going to get a collar and chain, when I’m done with him he just won’t be the same.

I want to molest his body so hot and run my tongue over everything that he’s got.

Feel those straps tugging on my hips, making me hot teasing my pussy lips.

Slide my cock up his ass so tight, then I will fuck him with all of my might.

I’m going to make his whole world spin, when I take my cock and slide it in.

Up his greased ass and stretch it all out, I’ve done this before I know the route.

Scream for me my kinky boy fucking your sexy ass is such a joy.

It’s how I get my rocks off the best I just want to have an ass fucking fest.

A horny dom slut that’s what I am just waiting on that kinky man.

Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments