Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Intimacy

"Love at last"

8
9 Comments 9
3.7k Views 3.7k
711 words 711 words

I wake to her facing me asleep, peaceful, and naked in bed, my princess. Finally after over two and a half weeks of running, there’s nowhere to be; nothing to rush. I start rubbing her back and neck when those wonderfully inviting moans of encouragement start getting louder. With her half awake, I switch to her arm as she delights in all my touch. As her coos get more drawn out and sexier, her arms mimic mine, releasing all the stress in my neck. For just a while, I allow myself to melt in her touch. Urging some progress, I once again take lead. In one fluid grace, as I roll on to my back she slides over my other arm to rest her head on my shoulder, and cups my groin. Her favorite spot. She massages my growing member from underneath my balls. Sleep slowly takes hold of us again, and we agree not to protest. There is time for so much more to come, later. Slowly, we drift back into slumber. My dick is still twitching under her wrist while we dream of each other.

ʚʚ

I wake in the middle of the bed spooning her; with my limp dick in her rear and my hand on her breast. I pull her even closer, and asleep she gives that ever welcoming sound. “Hmm-mm!” I’m rubbing her upper leg as her moans melt all my hesitation, I open her and plunge deep in her love. Her vagina feels like a thousand little fingers, both accepting me and massaging me tight around my full grown voracity. Agonizing ecstasy. She has always loved being woken this way, accepting all my yearning, all of me.

Casually as I recoil for a deeper thrust, I’m meet with a force to match my own. As her wetness begins to flow as those thousand little fingers engulf and entice me completely. She clenches with every exit, wanting to be forever filled, always. Slowly, as tempo increases, she raises her bum and straightens her leg delighting in my complete ownership of her. Over the years, I’ve learned to master just the right timing, just the right speed of my “random” spanking. The clapping of my hand and a tug of her hair urges us both to abandon. Juices are flowing like wine. Everything so deliciously wet and ready.

FrankieFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FrankieFoxie

Decisively, I grab her hair, nuzzle her neck and push her to stop, just long enough for me to leave her and slide my myself on top of her hips. She spreads her cheeks allowing me to push just inside her ass. She seems to instantly relax allowing my lust to never doubt, never question. In return I cup her breasts fast, and kiss her neck hard. She inhales my desire to have her completely. Before I can even start to catch my breath we are slamming against each other again, balls deep in her anal paradise. Straddled, she is my wild bronco, and I ride her hard as she bucks and grunts with a desire all her own. I hold her hair tight for both balance and desire. This sends her into a renewed frenzy jerking and panting somehow even more. Even the sound of the bed disappears, as I drink in our soul crushing union.

As my breaths get short she instinctively knows I’m close. She stops thrusting and spreads herself again, allowing me to finish. One of the so many things I love about her is that she always waits for me to orgasm first. What an orgasm it is. I hold my breath and soon eruption after eruption of my cum trigger her unstoppable earthquake of orgasms, and we grunt in unison. I soon leave all sense of everything, and enter this place of blissful peace I’ve only felt with her. We tremble for an eternity before I collapse, both of us spent. Eventually I come back to reality, and realize how much in my aching need I’ve ravaged her. How much she craved to be ravaged. Cue the litany of “I love yous” “thank yous” and “its been too longs” leaving both our lips. I roll left and she right for an eternity of kisses, sweat, and love.

 

Published 
Written by Lokis_Sidekick
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments