Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

lost

1
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words
Anticipation had built through the evening; a meal, a drink and eventually home to the sofa and some meaningless film on the too large tv. Neither knowing what might happen, neither knowing if they dared to hope anything would happen but both slowly filling with a desire to share and explore. During some lull in the film he made a choice, talking himself into a bold move he turned his head towards her and unexpectedly found her looking at him, head mere inches away and with lips slightly parted.

He eased forward, meeting no resistance and pressed his lips to hers, gently at first but gradually increasing the pressure as she responded with a slight gasp and a widening of her mouth. His hands, until now idle, began to roam, one to her head and neck, pulling her eager mouth closer still and the other down her back, tracing her spine with firm and somehow tender contact.

His mind was full of her now, tasting her breath, one hand with a fist full of hair not to hurt or to control, just to increase the feeling of contact and the other roving, almost self propelled. The curve of her neck became the focus of his lips, a brush, a bite, a taste and all the while his hand, free to explore, grew bolder. The curve of her breast, the hollow of her hip and the soft, yeilding flesh of her buttock, sometimes barely a brush, the merest of touches, sometimes a pulling, almost frantic grab that skirted the borders of pain and pleasure in her already turbulent mind. She did not sit motionless, passive.

Her head responded to the pressure of his mouth, her tongue darting into his mouth and her hands joined in by slipping under his shirt, front and back, skimming the surface of his hot skin, a rake of nails on occasion taking him to an edge that was delightful, a pull of a nipple and back to a feather touch, enticing him closer to a state of uncontrolled passion.

They both were becoming lost, the film a forgotten noise in the background to the sounds of their breathing, the sounds of beating hearts and shifting furniture. He was begining to lose focus, to fall into a state of animal passion and his hands responded, one moving from her neck to the back of her blouse, seeking the clasp of her bra, the other worked it's way to the waistband of her trousers, slipping between the elastic of her panties and warm, electrified skin of her stomach. She breathed in, at first through that small hint of fear at what she was allowing and then in an attempt to leave room for his hand to work it's way through the barrier. All thoughts of caution had left the room now, he was lost to the feel of her flesh, she to his touch and the strength of his desire.

A small moment of awkwardness broke the drive, each fumbling with the belt of the other, followed by shy giggles as they both took a second to look deep into dilated eyes, seeking permission perhaps. The answers were simultaneous, a rejoining of mouths, fervour increased as tongues matched hands in seeking intimate places. The freedom afforded to his hand by the loosening of her belt allowed him to push his hand deeper, into the valley of her groin, palm on her thigh but the merest touch of skin on engorged pubis.

Her hands, given freedom by his actions pushed under the coarse material of his jeans and began a search of their own, travelling over his thigh, outside to in, always the hint of more erotic contact but both wanting to extend the anticipation.

Bunnyblondy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bunnyblondy

His will broke, his hand slowly but decisively eased towards the mound which marked his target, fingers warm and strong, confident in their approach.

She allowed her legs to part, all thoughts of caution gone, all doubts and inhibitions fled from her mind as she surrendered herself to the animal desire flooding her being. A digit brushed the hood of her clitoris, sending a shock through her body that was felt by him and served only to push him on, give him encouragement and tell him that her want matched his own. His hand moved further down, pressure from his palm maintaining the contact on her most sensitive of areas but with probing fingers seeking the moist opening that was the focus of his entire desire.

No resistance now, warming and welcoming his finger as it entered her, probing deeper along the velvet walls of her womanhood, all the while sending shudders through her body. Her hand had moved unbidden, first cupping him then encircling his by now fully aroused penis, irregular pressure and incontrolled movements simply serving to reinforce his lack of thought. Minutes passed, her orgasm building steadily has his movements became faster, the pressure increasing on her bud from his now circling thumb and then it hit, causing her back to arch, a low, soft moan to escape her open, wet, mouth and a series of shudders to flow up and down her rigid body.

He slowly withdrew after it had subsided and moved his hand across her stomach, lifting her top as her hand began a slow and rythmic massage of his now pulsing member. They half lay, half sat for a quiet moment, him cupping her breast, teasing her extended nipple with a slick, wet finger, she stroking with an insistant rhythm.

As the rush of her orgasm passed the need to be filled overcame her and she started to take the lead, pulling her hand from his trousers and pulling, almost ripping, them down over the contours of his thigh. Another slight break in the contact as they each fought to remove the clothes of the other before naked, they slid as one to the floor.

His weight pressed comfortingly upon her, her arms around his back and clawing his buttocks, pulling his hips closer to hers. Both ready, the anticipation was short lived as he slowly slid inside her, savouring the warmth at it wrapped around him. He would not last long, he couldnt, her hands had started a job that demanded finishing but she did not care, the earlier climax and the feeling of closness created by his position inside her meant that she was on an edge already, needing the slightest of pushes to send her once again plunging down into herself.

His pace increased, he had no control over his desires or his body, he was only able to respond to her quickening breathing and firmly encircling arms as they pulled him deeper into her. It hit them both like a wave crashing over rocks, his tensing muscles told her that the hot gush of his seed was about to be fired inside her and this sure knowledge gave her that final nudge to let release take over. Sweat mingled, arms and legs tensed as a long few seconds became all the time in the world, both spent in the best way possible.

Published 
Written by Faet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments