Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Love

"This is my first story comments please!!"

2
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Luna rubbed her eyes as she woke to the sun shining on her beautiful face. She slowly got up from her bed and headed toward her bathroom for a shower. Luna pulled her pajama top off exposing her soft firm tits and her large nipples. She pulled her tiny panties off and she looked at herself in the mirror. At the age of 18 she was beautiful her long blond hair almost looked white fell past her hips. Her big eyes were the brightest green anyone had ever seen she almost looked supernatural. She ran her hands up over the soft curves of her hips up to her breasts where she tweaked each nipple making it harder than it already was. She gently stepped into the shower and started to soap herself paying close attention to her soft pussy. She lifted a leg up onto the side of the shower and started playing with herself. For the past couple of months all Luna could think about when she masturbated was Xander. Her brother.

Xander had the same blond hair as Luna, actually the only difference between the two other than the obvious was their eyes. Xanders eyes were ocean blue, they intoxicated her every time she looked at him. Xander was only eleven months older than Luna and he treated her like a baby, she hated it but sometimes when she was scared she loved it because he took care of her. But at this moment in time all Luna could think about was his huge dick. She loved it, he hadn’t known she was there but she peaked in on him masturbating and heard him moan her name, after that day she couldn’t get it out of her head. He wanted her as bad as she wanted him.

As she played with her clit in the shower she could feel herself getting closer to her climax so she started going faster, she then shoved two fingers into her soaking pussy and she came hard screaming Xander’s name. Not even ten seconds later Xander came running into the bathroom without even knocking. “What’s going on? Are you okay? Are you hurt?” He franticly asked her, suddenly noticing she was naked. “XANDER!!! Get out I’m naked!” “But I heard you scream my name! I didn’t know what was going on so I rushed in here to check on you and make sure you’re okay! Luna are you sure you’re okay?” Xander never stopped looking at Luna he really thought she was hurt. “Xander I didn’t call your name because I’m hurt I screamed your name because I was cumming!” Luna’s face turned red after she realized what she had just said. “I didn’t mean to say that I’m sorry Xander.” Xander said nothing and left the room.

Luna was sure she had just lost the best thing she had. All day long she moped around the house. She hated the fact that he didn’t even say anything to her he had just walked out. That made her feel ten times worse. She went down to the living room to watch tv and just lie there. Xander came down and never said a single word to her and went out the house and left. That made her cry even harder. She had lost her best friend. She went up to her bed room and cried on her bed for the rest of the day.

Xander hoped that his sister wasn’t upset with her. He loved her, truly loved her like a brother shouldn’t love his sister but he did. He wanted to prove it to her this week while his parents were still gone he had been planning it all day long. He had the music and the candles all he had to do was get some food from the store and cook for her. Once he got home he noticed that Luna was in her room listening to music. That gave him the opportunity to make dinner and get ready.

Luna could smell something wonderful coming from the kitchen. She hadn’t eaten all day and decided to go downstairs to see what was going on. She knew her parents were away and Xander rarely cooked. As she went down the stairs when she reached the landing there was a path of rose petals leading the way to the kitchen. Once she reached the kitchen she saw the candles and her brother standing by the table. “Wh-What is this for Xander?” “Luna…I’ve ummm…I’ve always loved you and I planned this for you all day long. I’m so sorry please don’t be mad, don’t be mad about me saying that I love you either. If you say you don’t feel the same way you can still eat dinner but everything will go back the same as before.”

Luna could hardly breath her brother had just admitted to being in love with her and she didn’t know what to say. She loved him didn’t she? Yes she did she realized in that instant that she honestly did. She loved the way her brother fought for her, the way he protected her, and took care of her, the way he loved her. “I knew I shouldn’t have said anything I’m sorry Luna-” “Wait don’t be I was thinking of how to say it but here it goes…Xander I love you too. I have been ever since we were little, I want us to be together and never be apart ever again…” Luna was blood read after saying that but she felt as if she had to. Xander walked up to her and put his hand under her chin and lifted her face to look at him. “I could never ask for a better baby sister than you Luna.” He bent down and kissed her fervently…she had never felt so much love and passion for one person as she did for her brother as their tongues intertwined along with their arms. Xander was the first the pull away although reluctant, he looked down into his sisters beautiful green eyes. “Lets eat and talk then we will have some fun.” All she could do is nod at her brother.

After dinner Xander picked Luna up, kissed her and carried her up to his room. His room was also covered in rose petals and candles. She loved that he had gone through all the trouble to just tell her he loved her. He gently laid her down on the bed and softly kissed her lips.

HayleyThorne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HayleyThorne

He traveled down her neck and jaw line. Luna wiggled and softly moaned running her fingers through his hair. Xander made his way back up to her soft full lips and kissed her more. “Xander?” “Yes my love?” “Will you be my first?” Xander stared down at his baby sister and kissed her softly. “Of course I will. But I thought Rick was your first?” “All I ever did with Rick was kiss him a few times.” Xander was relieved to hear that she had never done anything with that asshole Rick. “Please Xander I love you and I want it to be you and only you.” Xander bent back down and kissed her hard.

He wasn’t going to just fuck his little sister he was going to make love to her. He kissed his way down to her chest pulling her tank top off over the arms and breasts, he kissed each one softly. He licked each nipple and blew cold air over them making them harder than they already were. He sucked on one nipple and gently slid his hand down the front of her shorts and gently rubbed her pussy lips feeling her wetness. She moan loudly and grated her hips against his hand. He knew what she wanted and he was going to give it to her. He made a trail of soft kisses down to her shorts and peeled them off of her cute bubble butt. “Finally!” He thought to himself.

Once he pulled her shorts all the way off of her he saw her pussy for the first time. “Oh My God!” He said out loud. “What’s wrong?” “Nothing. It’s just you’re perfect. Really sis you are perfect!” He parted her beautiful thighs and her pussy lips opened slightly. Just the sight of her wet lips made him want to dive in right there and get a taste of her wonderful juices, but he remained calm and slowly kissed her inner thigh and moved closer to her pussy. He could feel the heat coming from it as she tried to force his head closer to it. Once he got to her lips he placed one small kiss that made her want him even more. She moaned his name and that did it for him he dove into her pink pussy. He laid his tongue flat and licked from her opening up to her clit, this move drove her wild and left her wanting even more.

He kept this up for a few moments and then started flicking her little clit around making her grate her hips on his face forcing him onto her clit more. He wrapped his arms around her waist to hold her still so he could pleasure her more. He stopped the pleasure to her clit and stuck his tongue in her opening pushing it in as far as it could go. “Xander…ungggghhh…Xander…I’m gonna, I’m gonna, I’m cumming Xander!!” As soon as Xander heard her scream he placed his mouth over her clit and sucked it hard making her cum all over his face. After she rode her orgasm out he kissed his way back up to her mouth.

“I love you Xander.” She kissed him while he was on top of her and then flipped them over where she was on top of him. She kissed him harder and giggled at the shocked look on his face. “Its my turn big brother.” she kissed her way down his neck much the same way he had her. This after all was the first time she ever did any thing sexual with anyone. She pulled his shirt off of him and kiss his perfect stomach she loved the way he felt against her skin. She then went down farther on him and pulled his pants open and pulling them down along with his boxers, his 8 inch dick flopped out and almost smacked her in the face. She was surprised that her brother was that big and he was also thick she loved it. She slowly licked from the base of his dick to the head, causing him to shudder from the pleasure her tongue gave him.

After licking a few more times she started to take it slowly into her mouth getting as far as the head, he moaned louder. She moved farther down on his dick taking more of it into her mouth using her tongue to massage it he was in heaven and she loved the taste of his salty pre cum seeping into her mouth. After getting use to the size of his dick in her mouth she swallowed it all down her throat. She had found out this past summer that she didn’t have a gag reflex practicing on an ice pop. The sudden tightness of her throat around his dick caused him to suddenly cum without warning. She felt him cumming and she love it. She pulled up some so she could taste his cum better before swallowing it all. Xander pulled Luna up and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her some more. He knew that he wanted to be with her forever before they started this today and that just made it better.

“Xander I want you to make me yours forever and always. Will you?” Xander could never say no to his little sister and he wasn’t going to now. He got on top of her and placed his dick at the entrance of her perfect pussy. “Are you sure you want to do this? It is going to hurt since its your first time.” “Yes Xander please just fuck me already!” “No Luna I’m not going to ‘just fuck you’ I’m going to make love you to you.” he kissed her hard and gently pushed his dick into her pussy, once he felt resistance he looked at her and she nodded. He pushed harder and broke through her hymen. She didn’t scream like he expected but he saw a tear run down her cheek. He kissed it away and expressed more of his love to her. He started to push his dick slowly in and out of her tight pussy causing them both pleasure. They were moaning in time and they both felt as if they were as one person. Luna could feel her next orgasm coming and she couldn’t do anything or say anything. And she came all over his hard dick. The pressure of her soft pussy clamping down like vice caused him to cum in her pussy. “Xander I love you!” “I love you too Luna!” “What in the hell is going on in here?!?!?!?!?!?!” they both looked at the door and saw their father standing at the door. “You both have some explaining to do. Down stairs NOW!!!”

To be continued…?? Its up to my readers!! Thanks!!
Published 
Written by kodakitty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments