Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Making a Memory

"A summer walk makes an erotic memory for the future"

47
9 Comments 9
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Making A Memory ©Sven the Elder January 2022"

Like all couples, I suppose, quietly and to ourselves, we have sexy little fantasies that we have and sometimes act out as a way of spicing up our love life.

You know the sort. When you come home and walk-in unexpectedly I get told: “Gosh! I wish you wouldn’t walk in on me like that, he’s just jumped out of the window still holding his clothes so you wouldn’t find him…”

And “Stay here for a moment dear, he’s just about to nip out through the garage…”

You get the idea. Also fantasies as to who your ‘best’ phantom lover would be given any choice.

Recently we’d progressed as far as ‘if you had the chance to have sex - note, not making love - would you do it?’ In the last few days, we'd agreed that we had the basis of a ‘hall pass.’ If we had the nerve to go through with it. Having said that we’d both, in a way laughed it off as an unlikely happening.

So today you’d decided to go out for a walk - a lovely sunny summer afternoon, but out of the holiday season so still quiet. There was a forecast of possible showers but not enough to deter the chance of a walk. I elected not to go as I was watching some motor racing on the box.

We kissed and off you went, light blouse and summer skirt - the picture of contentment.

About forty minutes later it had rained. A shortish sharp shower; made me look up and wonder if you’d found shelter. No matter, and I went back to my racing.

You came back in, looking slightly flustered and your hair a bit mussed up - surprisingly, even though it had been raining, I noted you were dry.

You looked at me, said, “Give me a minute and come upstairs, I’ve got something I want you to see.” Without waiting you’d gone.

I followed you up as asked and found you laying on a turned back bed in just a bra and panties with a towel underneath you. The panties were visibly soaked. You took your bra off and showed me your ravished nipples.

You spoke: “I’ve used my hall pass to create a new memory for us…”

All I could think to reply was, "Wow!"

You slid a finger into your pussy, something you never did - it came out coated.

I started undressing; when I got naked I was very erect, and all I said was, “The agreement was that whoever created the memory must tell the other, so tell me.”

So Kath told me.

"Anyway - you were right - a couple of miles into my walk I could see that a rain squall was coming. A nice warm, sunny day and a heavy shower. Even though they had been forecast I wasn't expecting it, so I only had my skirt and light blouse on. Fortunately, I was quite close to the bird watchers hide so I just ambled in there as the first big drops came down.

"It was gentle at first but increasing - but I could see the other side of it, so it was only going to be half an hour or less.

"So I sat down to wait it out and I had heard someone else coming up quite quickly and wondered who it might be. Turned out to be a nicely dressed man, about our age, very normal to look at, not the sort to stand out in a crowd. Of course, he apologized for 'disturbing my peace and quiet'.

"I told him nonsense - I was only sheltering from the sudden downpour, he wasn't disturbing me in the slightest - indeed it would be pleasant to have company.

"I was taking him in as I was speaking. Quiet and well-spoken, and I have to admit to giggling inwardly as I thought of all our play-acting and the possible scenario that was in the throes of presenting itself. We both turned to look out of the hide at the river just below - it was teeming down now. I must have moved my head awkwardly - you know I've had a bit of neck ache recently - because he spoke."

"I know it might be a bit forward of me, but I'm a sports physio in another world, would you like me to help you with it."

ChloeKeller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChloeKeller

"I quickly thought 'Why not.' and said, 'Yes please, that would be very kind of you.'

"He took a sort of light anorak off and put it on the seat beside me and standing behind me started very gently manipulating my neck. He had strong hands and also a manner that spoke volumes of his ability.

"Well, you know what I'm like with my neck - whether he realised or not I was turning to putty in his hands. As he stood over me, I realised that he must have been able to see right down my blouse and that my nipples were now hard as nails. To be honest I was also getting a little wet lower down. Thinking back to what we'd said last night - I wondered inwardly whether my 'free pass' might be going to be used.

"I said to him, 'Oh that's so good, you do know what you're doing.'"

"He laughed and said, 'After practising as long as I have, I suppose I should do.'

"While he was talking his hands moved onto my shoulders and without saying anything he stroked to top of my breasts. I could have stopped him then, but I didn't and shortly after he scooped my 'girls' out of their support and cupped them in his warm hands. Darling, I was damn near dribbling at this stage. I could feel my panties were soaked.

"He sat on the wooden bench beside me and moved me to sit astride him. He undid my blouse and took it off and before he could I had undone and removed my bra. As far as we were both now concerned if the seventh cavalry had arrived in the shelter they wouldn't have stopped us. Sitting like that I could feel his hard cock against me - and I wanted it. I stepped off and then knelt in front of him as he half stood so I could undo his belt and half drop his trousers.

His cock was smaller than yours, but not a lot, very respectable - unlike you he was circumcised - so I was going to have a new experience. There was a dew-drop of precum forming as I watched. 'I'm clean' he said and indeed he was. I engulfed him with my mouth. Unlike yours darling, I could bury my nose against his tummy as I took him all in. His gasp said he enjoyed that.

'Don't worry,' I said, ‘I want that somewhere else.’

"Standing back I held him in one hand, peeled my panties aside and slid astride and onto him. So wet I was able to take him in all the way - I held his balls as he went right in.

"It was never going to be a slow and gentle coupling - he flexed inside me and I just said, 'Yes, fast and hard NOW!'

"We fucked for about twenty seconds before he said 'I'm cumming’ and I responded 'YES - inside me...' and came hard and fast on that scalding cock as he pumped into me.

"I could feel the pulses.

"Hot and wet.

"He slipped out of me and I covered myself again with my panties so it wouldn’t run out and down my legs. Even at that moment, I was thinking of trying to bring it back for you and now.

"I got off him, knelt back down and took him in my mouth to clean him off - he protested, but like when I do it for you I wanted to do it for him. Finish it off properly.

"I tucked him away and stood up in front of him and he caressed the girls and suckled on my still hard nipples. It gave me another very strong orgasm as I stood there. I put my bra and blouse back on and we looked out to realise the shower had passed over. I kissed him gently and before he could tell me his name, I held his lips shut and put my finger up to mine and said, 'Shh' - no names.

"I turned around and left him as I walked back to you without looking back."

I almost came before Kat finished speaking, my cock was aching, red, ready, throbbing and rock-hard as I pulled your panties to one side, and as you and he had done, slipped into the gooey, sticky mess that was your puss and in three hard deep strokes came with the hardest cum I think I've ever had.

You've certainly given us a memory to enact in times to come

Published 
Written by SventheElder
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments