Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memories

"Reminiscing about time spent before dating"

12
8 Comments 8
11.8k Views 11.8k
618 words 618 words
Just for fun, I though it might be nice to share some of the experiences I went through on my way to becoming the sexy slut I am. Before I had the confidence to fully dress and go out, and to go on the few dates I've been on, I was completely closeted. The only way I could express my girly side was through playing on the phone and all alone.

I loved dressing up a few times a week. I collected sexy underwear from ex-girlfriends who left stuff behind, and from a few rare shopping trips where I built up the nerve to buy things for myself. After a few years, I had some really hot lingerie and clothes. I had a little collection of thongs, bras, stockings, shoes, skirts. I bought my own makeup and learned how to put it on. I bought a wig, and sometimes styled it with pigtails, sometimes just down.

I would get all dressed up sexy for night of self pleasure. An example of one of my outfits was a black lace thong, black lace bra, garter belt, silky stockings, short skirt, and blouse. Sometimes I'd wear 5" stilettos, but other times, I wanted my patent leather thigh high boots. I would pour myself a drink, and put on some porn, then sign onto AOL where I'd go looking for some fun.

It took a while, but eventually I had some guys that were a lot of fun to play with over the phone. They liked to direct me with my toys. listening to me moan like a bitch, while they stroked their dicks for me. I would ride my one dildo, while sucking on the other, wishing I had the courage for the real thing.

Eventually, I had a couple of my regular calls help me gather up the courage to walk outside.

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

At first, it was just to the car, and then for a drive. Then, I'd park and go for a walk, loving the sound of my heels on the pavement and the wind up my skirt. Later, it was stopping in a store for a magazine. That led to driving into the city and going into the porn shops all dressed up. It felt so sexy, and slutty.

I remember one time, I had a truck driver stick his head out the window and warn me that there were police around the block. He thought I was a prostitute! After a while, I had one talk me into parking my car while he directed me to fuck myself with my dildo in my back seat, over the phone. I was so turned on being out in the open, but still sort of protected by being in the car. I fucked myself so hard that night.

I was trying to build up the nerve to meet a man for the first time, but I wanted to ease into it. I would routinely eat my own cum by laying on my back with my legs up, so I could shoot right into my mouth. I grew to love the taste of semen. I would cum into ice cube trays to save it, then put one in my ass to use as lube for my dildo. Just the idea of having cum in my ass began to turn me on, and I hoped one day I would feel someone else's cum inside me. I would watch those feminization hypnosis videos to help drill it into my head that I was a woman, and a slut, who needed cum. All to get me ready for men.

I have other stories about what my first date was like, but I felt like reminiscing.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments