Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mirrors

"A man's first experience in a strip club."

7
2 Comments 2
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

It cost me twenty-five dollars to get in. The woman working the front had a hoodie over a bikini which made for a confusing yet alluring introduction to the building. I had never been to a strip club before and had no idea what to expect. I had a vape pen in my pocket I was hitting so hard I could have caught an assault charge. That is to say that I was stoned and walking into very dangerous new territory. My hand was stamped and the military-grade velvet rope was removed from my path. I stepped cautiously into the main room. It was dark, and the music was loud. Mirrors all over the walls gave the place an illusory feel.    

There was a woman with caramel skin and pink bikini bottoms twirling effortlessly around a silver pole. There were a couple men in business attire sitting in the seats right in front of the stage, throwing money in three dollar increments. I was only able to watch for a moment before I was confronted by a young Asian woman with jet black hair and a backward baseball cap on her head. She was a fair deal shorter than me and had this confidence that was confusing at first. She walked right up to me and put her arms around me. Feeling my upper and lower back. She asked if I wanted to play, and honestly, at first, I wasn’t even sure if she worked there.     

It all happened so fast. In a second she had her hand on my dick, which managed to become fully erect without me realizing. She was rubbing it over my pants, back and forth, saying she wanted to take me to the back and play with my big white boy cock. I told her I had never been to a strip club before and wasn’t sure how it all worked. She grabbed my hand and asked if I wanted a tour, I immediately responded, "sure."

She grabbed my hand and led me to the lap dance area. There was red neon trim lighting around all of the booths and mirrors. Mirrors were a theme here. I could see the legs of a man with a topless blonde woman wiggling around on top of him I could see her face looking back at me and smiling through the mirror. I wasn't able to look for too long. 

I was quickly taken into the VIP room, I think that’s what they called it. Again, mirrors everywhere. I could see myself from every perspective, and I could see her too. Looking at me with those hungry eyes. This is where the private dances took place. One hundred and twenty dollars and you got ten minutes in here with the woman of your choosing. This was very clearly a sales pitch as she began shaking her ass to the rap music that was scoring the encounter. She asked if that’s what I wanted. The private experience.

She got down on her knees and started stroking the outline of my cock through my pants with her fingertips again. But this time she was licking it, and kissing it too. All I could do was laugh, I didn’t know how to respond. I wanted to take my dick out right there and just see what she did, but I didn’t want to get thrown out. I don’t know, that’s just never something I’ve felt bold enough to do. She looked up at me with those pouty eyes, asking again if I wanted her to show me what “this place was all about." I was so shocked by what she was doing I didn’t know how to say no. I took out the cash and she stood up to count it. She finished her adding with a smile, and gently pushed me back up against the couch. 

I fell back in my seat when my calves hit the leather and she was immediately on top of me. Her pussy was grinding on my cock, though we both had a layer of fabric helping keep room for the holy spirit. She told me I could touch her wherever I want, which I figured meant I could put my hands on her ass. She was softer and smoother than anyone I had ever felt, and she whispered a, “yes baby,” as soon as she felt my hands. A new song began as she continued to grind on me, writhing her hips and pushing her pussy directly on my throbbing dick. She pushed her tits up against my face, losing me in the middle of her cleavage and shaking them back and forth. I was so horny.

I tapped her right, I guess it would be her left asscheek. It was barely a spank. But it made her pull her tits back and smile this divine, evil little smile down at me. Still grinding on me, she undid her little black bikini top. She had these tiny raisin nipples on these beautiful breasts that were just big enough to fuck. She grabbed both of my hands and forced them on her tits. She leaned forward and asked me If I liked it. She knew that I did. I stared up at her in that position as she rode me, mouthing the phrase, “I want to fuck you so bad."

All I could do was nod my head like an idiot muttering the phrase, “you can do whatever you want," as though I were hypnotized.    

My muse grabbed both my hands and held them to the side, then she inched her right tit closer and closer to my mouth. For some reason, I was still trying to be respectful. I kissed her nipple at first, but when it kept coming back I knew she wanted more. I swirled my tongue around it, then took it all in my mouth and slobbered on it a little bit. We repeated the same procedure for her left nipple, then her right nipple one more time. At which point she got up and knelt in front of me.

The vixen was back to rubbing and licking my dick through my pants, but being much more elaborate this time. Running her tongue from the base all the way to the tip. Spitting on my pants. Blowing bubbles to show off her wet mouth. She asked if I was a nasty little white boy. I told her I was. She asked if I wanted her to play with my big dirty white boy cock. I told her that I did. 

She unbuttoned and unzipped my pants and my cock came out like a murphy bed. I wasn’t wearing any underwear because honestly I hadn’t done laundry and didn’t want to wear dirty underpants on a night out. She took my towering hard cock in her hands and pointed it straight up, then went to work licking it all the way up and down. I could not believe what was happening. I was stoned and everything was moving so fast. It felt incredible. She would go all the way up to the tip and then start sucking at it, getting half of it into her mouth before she started gagging. 

This woman was a pro with her hands too. Both of them stroking my shaft while she slid her wet mouth all over me. She would stay sucking and gagging on me like that for about twenty seconds, then go back to licking it for ten seconds. I could feel her rhythm and started counting. I realized that the times were exact and that she was counting too. 

She really was a pro. She would spit on either the tip of my dick or on her tiny hands, but she never really stopped working my massive pink cock. I grabbed her by the head and she instinctively put her hands behind her back and started lunging forward if I even hinted her head in that direction. She could never manage to get it all in her mouth, but that was for no lack of trying. She would come up for air and firmly tell me to, “fuck her mouth harder,” and that, “I wasn’t going to hurt her.”   

We fell into a good rhythm. I would pump her mouth for about ten seconds, then twenty, then twenty again. Her eyes here wide and she seemed so eager, so hungry. Twenty-five seconds. Her eyes were watering now, mascara running. She took my spit-soaked cock out of her mouth, scooped the saliva off her messy face, and plunged her soaking hands back down on my shaft. 

 For a while, she just worked me with both hands and looked me in the eyes. She told me that I had a big tasty white boy cock and that she wanted me to shove it all the way down her throat. Then she reminded me I wouldn't hurt her, and that I should, "really fuck her throat this time." She slipped my long pink dick back between her lips and quite literally went down on me. I was bouncing her head off me like a basketball. Loving it every time she moaned or sighed or squealed. She was rubbing her pussy now. Shaking and letting out sharp moans as I fucked her throat for longer and longer. Our longest was forty seconds. I counted her down out loud for most of it. Her head, on average, was moving much faster than I was counting. There's something about a countdown that just makes you want to cum at the end of it.

I told her I couldn't hold on much longer and she dove down on my cock like a soldier jumping on a grenade for his men. She grabbed my hips and forced her mouth as far down my soaking shaft as she could. 

I was having an out of body experience. I looked straight up into the mirror on the ceiling and watched this goddess of love and beauty do pushups on my impossibly hard penis. I could feel the ocean of cum welling up inside me. A tidal wave, hitting me and coming out of me all at once. She looked so beautiful. No, she looked fucking hot. Those ice blue contact lenses and the matching metallic eyeshadow perfectly complimented her high cheekbones. Her oval face had turned red and was beaming through her thin layer of makeup. It was time.

My cum started spurting out of me. I held it in as long as I could, squeezing my cock muscles in hopes that I may not actually have to let it go. But the longer you hold it in, the harder it comes out. And it came out of me like an avalanche out of a storm drain. She looked shocked. Truth be told I had not actually had an orgasm for about two weeks. Which seemed irresponsible at a time like this. I was still cumming when she backed her head off my dick, making me spray the inside of her mouth, then her lips with my hot load. She was coughing and gagging while I continued covering her in my orgasm. Painting her cheeks, nose, and forehead with my glaze.   

She kept jerking me off as she sucked out the last of my seed. Swallowing it. Then licked the cum off her lips. She wiped her face with her hands and licked the cum from those too. She went straight back to sucking my cock, giving just as convincing a performance as when she first started. She switched to licking it slowly, telling me what a yummy load I had.     

And that’s when the bouncer came in.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

 

Published 
Written by Magnus_Carlyle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments