Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Birthday

"all alone on my birthday"

4
2 Comments 2
10.6k Views 10.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words

 It’s my birthday, and the whole world seems to have forgotten me, no calls from my parents, friends are all out of town this weekend, a real bummer.

 

I am twenty seven years old, not currently in a relationship, consider myself attractive, that is five three, 34c, size eight, short blonde hair, not skinny, just curvy in the right places.

 

I am not going to let my birthday slide, I have been shopping for a new outfit to wear to my local bar this evening, it is a simple red silk shift dress, wickedly short, and it skims over my body, new underwear, again red a tiny lace thong that just covers my lips, no VPL with this for sure, and my favourite part of the outfit five inch heels, again red and strappy, the whole ensemble looks great, it will be a good birthday.

 

The bar is only a five minute walk from my apartment and the weather is fine so I stroll down the road, the gently breeze caresses my legs and makes my nipples harden under the silk dress, a truly marvellous feeling for me. I enter the bar it is fairly quiet tonight although still early, I nod to a couple of acquaintances who smile back, I will make this a good night.

 

I sit at the bar talking to Caesar our resident Brazilian bartender, he makes great cocktails, he knows that it’s my birthday so is mixing me a special cocktail, secret family recipe, he makes me smile.

 

I have had two or three of Caesars specials and now have a very warm glow I look around the bar to see if there is anyone to hook up with tonight, no one that I really know well enough to gate crash their evening. A group of guys are playing pool, I have not seen them before in here, they are all laughing and joking, they look pretty fit, with nice tans and enough muscle to show that they are not couch potatoes.

 

I stroll over and start to watch them play two of them are pretty good the others just playing for fun, they make eye contact with me, smiling at me then one another.

“Can we get you a drink” one of them asks.

 

“Another of these as it’s my birthday” would be great I reply.

 

“Caesar knows what it is” I thank the guys.

 

I am now drawn into their group, I play a few games of pool with them, flirting a little, bending over when I take my shot, my dress riding up my thighs, flashing my ass cheeks, the guys try to stand behind me hoping for a peek.

 

The guys say that as it’s my birthday that we should all go on somewhere to celebrate properly,

 

I ask “where”

 

The guys smile and say “to a little party, just for you”

This sounds great to me my special day will not go uncelebrated, we finish our drinks and go outside, the guys have a nice car, big old Mercedes cabriolet it must be forty years old, but looks great we all climb in the guys are all trying to be the ones in the back with me, and try to manoeuvre me into the middle of the rear seat. I am squeezed into the centre with my knees up high on the transmission tunnel, as soon as we pull away I feel hands star to roam around my thighs, another hand slides over my breast, I notice the driver has tilted the driving mirror so that it is looking up my dress.

Robbie the guy on my left starts to kiss me pushing his tongue into my mouth, his hand squeezing my tits, my nipples start to harden under his touch, Chris the guy on my right eases my legs apart and slides his hand up to my already moistening pussy, pushing aside my panties to rub my pussy lips.

 

We drive for about twenty minutes to a house that the guys all share, all the way there I have been kissed and finger fucked by Robbie and Chris, my panties are soaked through and I have left a damp patch on the leather upholstery of the car.

 

Lilulilee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilulilee

We enter the house there are still hands fondling my ass and tits as we go into a large lounge, very neat and tidy for, four guys living together.

 

Robbie who is West Indian gets everyone a drink, music is put on, I feel fantastic, surrounded by four horny studs.

 

The guys are all around me they pull my dress over my head, I am now just in my heels and lacy thong, I am lowered down onto the rug I can feel lips on my nipples gently biting, nipping deliciously, a hand is rubbing my pussy through my panties, the lace is sopping wet with my juices, I can feel the pleasure starting to build in my pussy.

 

The guys are all naked around me, a cock is offered to my mouth I swallow it all down hungrily, my jaw stretched wide, a mouth is on my pussy a tongue flicking my clit, my breasts are also being sucked and licked, the pleasure increases, I can feel my orgasm building.

 

Still on my back the guys move round offering me two cocks to suck I can just get the heads in my mouth, my tongue flicking back and forth, I can taste their pre-cum in my mouth, Jaime is sat astride me fucking my tits, pulling my nipples with a delicious pain, they have not entered me yet and I am already bursting to cum.

 

Again they change places this time I lower myself onto Robbie’s thick black cock, I can feel it forcing my pussy wider and wider, I lean forward and take Chris in my mouth again, his fingers knot in my hair as he fucks my mouth hard, forcing his cock down my throat.

 

Dave has been watching most of this I now feel him behind me, licking my ass, making it wet, I feel him slide a finger into me, inside I can feel him rubbing Robbie’s cock, this sends me over the edge and I come all over Robbie’s cock. They stay still until the emotions in my pussy calm down, then start to thrust into me again, this time Dave puts his cock into my ass, I panic as I have never had a cock in my ass and pussy together, it will tear me apart,

The guys are in me and rest until the discomfort passes, they start to move inside me again, all my holes filled, I am rewarded with a mouthful of spunk, I swallow it down, Chris slides out of my mouth and is replaced by Jaime he has a huge cock, very thick and long, I lick it all along its length, covering it with my saliva and Chris’s cum.

 

Robbie and Dave have worked up a rhythm and both come inside me filling my ass and pussy with sweet cum.

Jaime pulls his cock out of my throat and sprays my face with his hot cum; I use my fingers to gather it up before licking them clean.

 

After a little rest the guys all have me again and I get another face full of cream from Dave, I lick his cock clean, Jaime and Chris both want my ass so they use loads of lube on me and both get their cocks up my ass stretching me wide, they fill me again with their cum, my ass is gaping wide and they take photos of me with a gaping ass and cum running out and down my legs.

 

To finish off they all give me a cum facial and again take photos of me covered in cum.

 

I go to the shower to clean up a little the guys crowd into the room to watch me and beg me to play with myself, I give them a show playing with my nipples and clit, pushing my fingers into my still gaping pussy, I can nearly get my whole hand in I am so open, one of the guys gives me a plastic bottle to use as a dildo, I slide it in all the way and bring myself to another orgasm, they applaud as I cum.

 

I put my dress back on, my panties lost or kept as a trophy and give the boys a kiss goodbye, I am sore in both my holes and throat, from the fucking and sucking. What a great birthday.

 

 

I return home and pour myself a drink, flick on my laptop, an email with photo attachment pings in, the email reads go to U tube!

Published 
Written by troytempest
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments