Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My tongue trails down....

"Oral sex with a loved one"

11
12 Comments 12
3.2k Views 3.2k
440 words 440 words
My tongue trails down your body. Its left your warm embrace, I'm gently heading southwards now I've finished with your face. 

I tease around your neck. My teeth they gently bite. I nibble and I lick you there, as I continue on my flight. 

Your shoulder now is tasted. Its licked and gently kissed. You shiver in anticipation of the next part of this tryst. 

Your nipples hard to greet me, as I lick them into shape, then nibble on them gently. My bite you can't escape.

My hands they get a pillow. It's placed beneath your thighs. Your moistness pressed against my chest, as your knees you slowly rise. 

My tongue trails down your body. Your nipples now it's left. Down past your navel continuing, to your waiting cleft.

My tongue reaches his Heaven. It licks around the side. Your musk is warm and salty, like an early evening tide. 

I gently start to kiss you. Your juices start to flow. My tongue delves within your folds, as I hear your pleasure show. 

You grab a hand and hold it tight. Your other pulls my head. Your legs around my shoulders. 
Your body on the bed.

I lick in and out, and in and out. My fingers join your pleasure. My mouth it is raised slightly, as it seeks your hidden treasure.

I tease your bud out with my tongue and gently bite and lick her, as my fingers plunge within you now. Your juices make them slicker. 

I hear you moan and taste your flow, as your body starts to tense. So I slow my ministrations, and leave you hanging with suspense. 

My tongue trails down now further, towards your smaller hole, It licks around her gently, before pushing in its goal.

With my fingers still a plunging, and rubbing on your clit. My tongue diving in your anus, I feel you start to fit.

I quickly put my mouth back to, your soaking spasmodic mound, and drink all of your juices in,
as my tongue darts in and round.

I send it in as deep, as it can possibly go. Your hands pulling me into you. Your waves now in full flow.

I carry on my lashing, until your spasm's through. Then I gently lick your juices up, my gift from me to you.

If you give yourself to me my love, I pledge right from my heart. You can use my tongue any way you wish until the day we part.

My tongue trails up your body, now that your orgasms past. My arms they wrap around your waist, as my lips find yours at last.

Published 
Written by Alphamagus
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments