Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rewind

"A first encounter leads to a second many years later"

36
9 Comments 9
4.6k Views 4.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

At seventeen we should not have been in the bar, but Dave had managed to get us past the bouncer and inside. The dim lighting and loud, throbbing music were as exciting as having our first drinks in a club.

Dave was my buddy, already nineteen and a regular at the bar. We hung out regularly before he finished high school, less now that he was in University and working part-time.

His younger sister Joanie and I shared the same birthday and he had taken us out to celebrate by bringing us to the bar for the first time.

Although in the same school and grades for years, Joanie and I had never spent much time together. Other than some overlap in sports we had different classes, friend groups, and interests.

Joanie was just over five feet tall with a petite but athletic body, short brown hair, and a slightly crooked smile. Her fiery attitude and competitive drive made her an outstanding athlete, but it also made her a difficult person to deal with. Dave and she were butting heads constantly, and I had been surprised he brought her along.

The night passed quickly as we drank, danced, played pool, and had fun until closing. On the way home, the drinks hit Joanie hard and we pulled over to let her throw up. Once in their driveway, Dave announced he was going to meet his friends so we were on our own. He told me to get home safe, backed out of the driveway, and disappeared down the road.

I turned to see Joanie clutch her stomach and bend over. I grabbed her and held her steady while she emptied her stomach, the loud retching echoing in the darkness.

After I helped her into the house, she told me to go wait in the living room while she went to the bathroom. A few minutes later, she joined me on the couch, put her head on my shoulder and her hand on my thigh.

"I had so much fun," she said quietly.

"Me, too," I agreed. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, I'm good now," she laughed. "Sorry about that."

"No problem," I assured her. "As long as you're okay."

She looked up at me with her cute crooked smile and rubbed my thigh.

"You're really hot, you know that?" she whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I really like you," she said as she swung her leg over and straddled me.

She put her hands on my chest and began rocking her hips back and forth slowly, grinding her crotch into mine. My cock swelled and pushed against her.

"I want to kiss you," she announced.

"So kiss me."

She leaned forward and gently kissed me, then kissed me again harder. I held her waist as we made out, our tongues wrapping together as she ground herself into me. She suddenly pulled away and stood up.

"Lay down with me," she instructed.

I lay down on the couch with my back pressed into the seat back and she lay down beside me. We kissed in a heated frenzy as our hands explored each other's bodies. Her firm breasts and little ass felt heavenly in my hands as I squeezed and groped.

She took my right hand and pushed it down the front of her jeans. My fingers were wet as soon as they touched her and she gave a little gasp and shivered as I slid one between her lips. I gently ran my finger between the folds and pushed it inside of her.

In a quick motion, she unzipped me, jammed her hand into my jeans, and wrapped her fingers around my swollen cock. She began to roughly squeeze and stroke it as my finger worked her into a frenzy. I slid my finger out and rubbed her clit with the tip, eliciting a squeal. She began bucking her hips as her hand stopped moving and just grasped my cock tightly.

With a loud moan, she climaxed, gasping in short breaths as her body quivered. After a moment, she let out a deep sigh, relaxed, and pulled her hand from my pants. I wiggled my finger again and she put her hand on top of mine, holding it in place.

"No, please, just wait a minute," she pleaded.

We lay like that for a few minutes before she moved her hand to my wrist and slowly pulled my hand from inside of her jeans.

"Oh... that was something else," she murmured.

"Glad you liked it," I chuckled.

"Oh, yes," she replied.

She turned and kissed me before getting up.

"I'll be right back," she said as she moved slowly on wobbly legs and went down the hallway.

A few minutes later she returned, wearing a robe and with a smile on her face. She sat on the edge of the couch and ran her hand over my chest.

"I think it's time for you two to say goodnight," the voice from the hallway announced.

We both looked to see Joanie's mom standing in the hall, her arms crossed and a slight smirk on her face.

"Don't say anything," she said as she uncrossed her arms and put her hands up. "Just zip up and say good night."

I stood up and pushed my still-swollen cock into my pants, watching Joanie's eyes follow it as I struggled to tuck it back in and pull the zipper up. As her mom turned and went down the hall Joanie shrugged.

"Sorry," she said sullenly. "I didn't know she heard us."

"That's okay," I replied.

"Um... you're not going to tell anybody about this, are you?"

"No," I assured her with a smile. "I don't kiss and tell."

"Thanks," she said as she gave me a kiss.

"Better talk to your mom," I said. "I don't want her to be mad at me."

"I'm sure I will be talking with her as soon as you leave," she giggled.

I left the house, got in my car, and drove home. As soon I hit my bed, it took about ten strokes to cover my belly with the huge load I had struggled to hold in.

***

On Monday Joanie was waiting by my locker at lunch break.

"Hi," she said sheepishly. "Can we talk for a minute?"

"Of course," I replied.

She sucked on her lower lip and looked around before speaking quietly.

"Um... I just wanted you to know that... well, that was my first time doing anything like that," she whispered. "And it was... well... it was great."

"It was fun," I replied with a grin.

"Yes," she continued. "But I'm not really ready for anything more right now... and my mom says it's not a good idea for us to go out or anything."

"Okay."

"She really likes you, don't worry, but she is afraid that Dave will get upset about it and then you might not be friends anymore."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that," I added. "He will be really pissed if he knows we made out."

"So... maybe in the future..." she said with a shrug.

"Sure, I understand," I assured her. "Don't worry, it's just between us. Well, us and your mom."

"Yeah," she giggled. "She said she would never let anyone know."

"Okay, well... I guess I'll see you around," I said with a shrug.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry," she apologized. "I do... you know... like you a lot."

She looked around before kissing me on the cheek and heading down the hallway to class.

***

Dave picked me up at the airport and we drove to his house.

"I'm so glad you could come," he said. "Everyone is looking forward to seeing you."

"Well, I couldn't miss your big party," I replied. "It's not every day you turn sixty."

"Well, I don't feel sixty."

"You look older."

"Fuck you," he laughed. "It's good to see you anyway."

At the house, Dave's wife and kids greeted me with open arms. Dave showed me to the spare room in the basement, where I stashed my things, and then we went out on the deck for a few drinks. I was surprised to see Joanie as I had heard she was living in Australia.

"Hey, long time no see," she said with a smile as she jumped from her chair and wrapped her arms around me.

"It's great to see you, too," I replied as we shared a hug.

She stepped back and looked me up and down.

"You look great," she smiled. "Obviously you still work out regularly."

"Yeah, and you obviously still run every day," I responded. "You look the same as I remember."

Although about ten pounds heavier she looked the same as in high school. The little extra weight looked great on her, giving her a little more curve and shape.

"Thanks, I do still run every day. Well, almost every day."

"Here, have a drink," Dave interrupted. "You have all weekend to catch up."

As the evening progressed we all chatted and caught up on our recent lives, had lots of drinks and plenty of laughs. It was almost two when we finally called it a night. We had to set up for the party in the morning.

People began arriving just before noon, and soon the pool was full of kids and adults enjoying the hot, sunny day. There was a bustle of activity all afternoon, only slowing down for about an hour when dinner was served. Soon it was dark and the visitors had left when Dave fired up the hot tub.

Valentina_Coba
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valentina_Coba

"We can clean up tomorrow," Dave announced. "For now, let's relax and enjoy the rest of the evening."

Dave and I slipped into the hot tub while his wife put the kids to bed. Joanie disappeared for a few minutes and returned wearing a two-piece suit instead of the one-piece she had on earlier. She slipped into the tub with us and sat next to me as Dave's wife joined us. We chatted for a while, enjoying more drinks and laughs until Joanie proposed a swim in the pool.

Dave and his wife excused themselves to head for bed as we stepped out of the hot tub. After a few hugs and goodnights, Joanie and I were alone. She took my hand and led me to the edge of the pool.

"Let's jump in together," she said as she lept into the water and pulled me with her.

We splashed and swam for a few minutes like teenagers before hanging onto the edge of the pool and catching our breath.

"Not as young as we used to be," I laughed.

"No," she agreed. "Wouldn't it be nice to go back? Rewind and do it again?"

"In some ways," I replied. "I would have done a few things differently."

"Yeah, me too," she added. "Do you remember when Dave took us out for our birthday?"

"Of course."

"And my mom coming down the hallway..."

"Yeah," I laughed. "I don't think she was too impressed with me. Wow, hard to believe that was forty years ago."

"I think about that night often," she admitted as she moved close and put her arm around my neck.

I turned towards her and she wrapped her legs around my waist as her other hand began tracing through the slick hair on my chest. I slid my hands under her and cupped her still-firm cheeks, pulling her into me. She wrapped her legs tight and began grinding her crotch into me.

"I would go back and do that differently," she stated. "In my room, not on the couch."

"I thought you were not ready for more?" I teased.

"I was wrong," she giggled. "I really wish we had gone further."

I leaned my head down and began kissing her chest, moving up her neck as she craned her head back. With little kisses and nibbles, I made my way to her breasts and suckled the erect nipples as she moved her pelvis against mine. I worked my way back up her neck and met her lips with mine, feeling her tongue thrust into my hungry mouth as her arms wrapped around my neck.

"Let's continue this inside," I suggested. "My room is in the basement."

We climbed out of the pool, toweled off quickly, and made our way to the basement. Once in the room, our swimsuits dropped off and we fell onto the bed in a heated embrace, our hands once again exploring each other's bodies. I slid my hand between her legs, feeling them part quickly as my fingers once again touched the wetness of her folds. She grabbed my cock with her hand and gave it a tug.

"Bring it up here," she requested in a husky voice. "Let me suck you."

I moved myself up and positioned my swollen cock over her face.

"It is as big as I remember," she giggled as she opened her mouth and took the fat tip between her lips.

As she began to suck me deeper and deeper into her mouth my fingers worked her glistening wet pussy. I pushed the middle one inside and rubbed the upper wall, her hips telling me I was in the right spot as I slowly worked her into a frenzy.

She pulled her mouth away and ran her tongue over my cock, swirling and licking the underside as I struggled to hold my load back. She engulfed it again as I slid my finger out and began to rub her clit. She bucked her hips and moaned.

I held her head with my hand as she climaxed, my cock stretching her mouth as the orgasm washed through her. When she stopped quivering I let her head go and watched my cock pop out of her mouth as she dropped her head to the pillow.

"Oh...wow," she groaned as I held my hand cupped on her pussy.

I slid myself down and put my face between her legs, kissing her thighs as I made my way to her honey pot. I flicked my tongue around and in her pussy, her hands grabbing my hair as I licked her to another climax. Her thighs clamped tight to my head as she shook and groaned, her wetness covering my face and chin.

She relaxed her thighs and I moved my face up to hers. I kissed her deeply, pushing my tongue into her mouth.

"See how good you taste," I whispered.

"Your turn," she said as she pushed me away and I rolled onto my back.

I felt her hands on my cock, stroking it as she moved between my legs. Facing me she began to lick along the length of my throbbing shaft. Her tongue swirled over and around the fat tip, purplish and swollen, and traveled along the thick shaft. She kept her eyes locked on mine as she opened her mouth wide and took me in, managing to take most of the seven inches in one stroke.

She alternated between sucking and licking, making my cock hard as a diamond and ready to burst open as I watched her. Her finger and thumb wrapped around the base of my shaft and gently squeezed as she teased me, knowing I was ready to explode at any time. Droplets of pearly liquid began to form on the fat, swollen tip.

"Okay, time to give it to me," she purred.

She started pumping her hand and took the fat tip into her mouth. I exploded in an instant, filling her mouth with steaming cum as my balls emptied out the huge load. Streams of pearly white pushed past the corners of her mouth, running down her chin and dripping onto the bedspread beneath. Her mouth stayed clamped on my cock until I was emptied out.

She pulled her mouth away and grinned at me, her pretty face shiny with my cum. She did as I had done and moved up my body to kiss me deeply.

"You taste good, too," she giggled.

She lay beside me and we rested, her head on my chest and my arm around her. Her hand ran over my chest and down to my stomach, causing my cock to swell again. Her fingers traced along my thighs and lower stomach, teasing and tickling as I became hard. She ran her finger around the tip and down the shaft, teasing with light touches and making me fully hard.

"Get on," I whispered.

She quickly straddled me and slowly moved down onto my hardened cock. With a few moves and a low groan, she took the full length of my thickness inside.

"Oooh, it's perfect..." she moaned.

She slowly rocked back and forth before putting her hands on my chest and moving her hips. I held her waist as she moved, keeping her from rising too high as she fucked me. She slowed and I told her to sit upright and lean back. As she did I moved one hand up to her breast, squeezing and pinching her nipple as the other hand moved between her legs. I angled my thumb into place and began to massage her clit as my swollen cock pushed against her insides.

"Oh, fuuuck..." she moaned as she climaxed.

She shook and quivered for a moment, then suddenly let out a deep sigh and fell forward onto my chest. She stayed there, gasping for breath with my cock still inside of her, for almost a full minute before rolling off of me and onto her stomach. She lay there motionless as I moved behind her, grabbed her waist, and pulled her hips up. 

I lined up and pushed my cock into her slowly. She moaned as I filled her up, her face buried in the bedspread as I fucked her from behind. Her firm little ass filled my view as I held her hips and slammed myself into her, eliciting a groan on each thrust as my cock pushed deep inside.

I felt the pressure building and pushed in hard as I erupted for the second time, holding her tight to me as I emptied into her. When the orgasm passed I pulled out and dropped down on the bed beside her.

***

It showed six-thirty on the clock when I opened my eyes and looked over at Joanie. I shook her gently.

"Hey, you better get to your room before the kids are up," I suggested.

"Oh, hey," she smiled.

She rolled onto her back and stretched out, groaning slightly as the creaks and pops of her joints filled the quiet of the room.

"Wow, that was better than I imagined it would be," she said as she reached over and gently stroked the side of my face.

"Well, I figured since we waited forty years for the experience I should make it memorable."

She laughed and gave me a kiss before getting up. I admired her lithe body as she picked up her bathing suit and a towel. She teasingly wrapped it around herself and went to the door.

"Do I have to wait another forty years for the next time?" she teased.

"I'm here for a few more days," I replied with a grin.

She smiled and closed the door as she headed upstairs.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments