Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Scarlet Oxygen

"Poem of Love and Desire"

3
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
302 words 302 words
Scarlet Oxygen...The Reason I Breathe.

Become the desire I seek as my tears fall like rain to wash away your sorrows. Echo the passion that burns like fire within my heart, as my body waits for you to claim it yours. As your touch upon my silken skin calls me clouded in reason, the desire and lust you give. As I kiss you, hold you, the dreams you bring will echo within infinate. Given lusts and spoken pleasures will be the memory you gave.

Dreams of your touch become the agony and torment of my pleasures, moonlight brings you to me, as my silken skin evokes sanguine desires, At your touch I tremble with extascy, my arms fold around you as I become cast within that velvet prison of pleasure. My fingertips run through your hair as my lips tenderly kiss your neck, I scream your name as my body becomes yours, clouded visions a passion like fire, calls the sunlight no more.

The Azure jewel of sunset fades once more as the ocean calls my name. The promise kept, to passions of the regal storm, clouds in anger shall echo once more the velvet prison cast as desires torment my body, the pleasures you give. In the agony of love I fall to my knee as I ache within moonlight dreams the touch and your kiss. And though the nightmares come, your sweet memory and touch will haunt my heart, the ghost of my kiss upon your sweet face, as I hold you to my breast. My tears will wash away your sorrow, my touch bless your dreams, for azure sunset will return you to me. Visions intoxicate my mind as I scream your name in an agony a pleasure. Your name becomes pure scarlet oxygen, the reason I breathe.
Published 
Written by Saffron
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments