Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shhh

"The quiet ones are the ones to watch out for."

9
3 Comments 3
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I decide to drop in, with my boys, to the club on 117th Street, an occasional stop for us. Once inside, we greet a couple of childhood friends who made it out. In passing, we greet with handshakes, and hugs. The usual wallflowers hug the wall, but one of the girls from the block, Felicia was there and that surprises me. I never saw her here before, but I wasn't in here EVERY week, so I may have just missed her.

We walk toward the bar as Omarions song "O" comes through the speakers. There is a number of couples that stay out on the floor, slow grinding to the music, but I was shocked to see Felicia out there, dancing, alone sensually to the beat. She wasn't shy at touching various parts of her scantily clad body. She looks good, and did not care who was watching.

My dad was a DJ back in his prime. From the time I was 16, he always told me to watch the quiet girls. They were the keepers. The ones that never kiss and told, the wildcats in the sack. He was an avid cheerleader for them. Felicia had my, as well as others attention. How could you go from a wallflower to "The clubs most wanted?"

We order drinks at the bar, near the dance floor.

She humps at the air, making her body wave as Omarian croons "O-O-O-O-O", leaning back as far as she could.

I HAD TO TALK TO HER!

She sways side-to-side, feeling along her thighs as she goes down to the floor. When she came back up, her hands meet at the back of her neck, lifting her hair from, I assume, her sweating neck.

It looks as if she is in a trance. She isn't dancing to impress anyone but herself. She has a lot of eyes on her, men and women. Jealousy was in full effect but it doesn't bother her.

When the song ends, Chris Brown's "Take you down", fills its place, and she falls in step with it. Couples nearby - the women - make sure to have their backs to her. As if this will block their men from dancing with her. Of course, it backfires, their eyes can still see her.

Believe me, she doesn't see them. This girl was freaking herself, and she didn't need a man to fill her needs. Not right now that is.

By this time a few guys make their way on the floor, trying to fall instep with her. She doesn't acknowledge them. Apparently the DJ is mesmerized because he’s feeding her sensual crave.

Trey Songs , "Neighbors Know my name." plays now. I don't know if she even realizes what she is doing. My boys are talking, but I am going to have her tonight.

Her trance is partially broken when Usher's "Lil Freak", blasts through the speakers.

Her eyes catch mine as she sidesteps. I raise my glass, and nod in her direction. A smile crosses her lips before she turns her back to me, and grooves to the completion of the song.

Her body is thick, but not overweight. A dancers body. Why hadn't I noticed before?

The D.J.’s back to reality because he speeds up the music, which in turn fills the floor.

I lose sight of her as the crowd grows thicker, and the strobe lights are activated.

Exasperated, I turn back to the bartender, and order another drink. When I turn back to the floor, there she is, standing right beside me. I lean down to her ear;

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"If you'll dance with me,” she replies.

I buy her 2.

She throws her head back in laughter.

"Dion, you don't have to get me drunk."

I answer her, as if the thought hasn't crossed my mind.

"I don't know what you’re talking about," as a smile crosses my lips, "It's a 2 for 1 night."

She rolls her eyes, smiling, then turns her back to the bar, scanning the dance floor, as if looking for someone.

“Who you looking for babe?”

She turns back to the bar, downs one of the drinks, and starts working on the next.

“So, you going to let me take you home?” I ask.

20 minutes later, we fall into her apartment, lips locked, as she feels along the wall shutting the door behind us. I help her out of her clothes, still lost in her kisses. I didn’t have much to go through, she wore no underclothes, bra or panties.

EuphoriaRoman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EuphoriaRoman

Breaking our kiss, I hold one of her breasts to my mouth, and wrap my lips around its protruding nipple. Her areola was a very prominent dark brown, against her beige skin. She ran her fingers along my short haircut. She smells of sweat, and her skin tastes slightly of salt. I roughly have her pushed against the wall in her hallway, I grasp her other breast in my free hand, and release one nipple, and attack the other. She moans her delight as I nip and suck at her tits.

When she is able to break away, she swiftly pulls me down the hallway, her leading the way naked. She sit onto a Leopard printed blanket on what I assume is her bed. She still has my hand, pulling me in front of her. She starts unbuckling my pants, as I pull my shirt over my head. She pulls my jeans and underwear off of my hips, then down to the floor with her foot. I step out of my untied, fashionable work boots, pants, and underwear at the same time.

She pulls me on top of her as she lies back, opening her legs to me.

I can barely contain my drooling, I lie on top of her, grinding her as she squirms beneath me. Her pussy is begging me to enter her, her wetness tells me this. Her scent is starting to overtake the room. Its as if I’m in a trance. I break my golden rule, “Never enter a “trap” without strapping up”, but she sucks me in.

She feels sooooo Good!!

I’m thick in size, and long. At first entering, her hole gave me a slight fight. Her slickness works against her, allowing me to slide my way into her. She screams out as I embed myself into her. She howls as we move together.

THIS BITCH IS LOUD

“You alright?” I ask during her screams.

She nods her head vigorously, as she wildly moves with me, but continues screaming.

I try covering my hand over her mouth, but she moves her from head side to side, and I don’t want to hurt her.

“Girl, you need to be quiet, or I’m a stop.” I whisper seriously to her.

She whimpers as she catches her breath and nods at me. I hold the back of her head and resume fucking her.

Behind us, in the direction of the darken doorway I hear a voice.

“Girl, you so fuckin loud!” a woman’s voice announces.

Taken by surprise, I stop and turn quickly in her direction. Felicia grabs my chin in her hand, and forcefully turns my head back in her direction, pulling me back into her kiss.

Although curious, I go back to bare back, fucking Felicia, until I feel the other woman’s hands on my lower back and ass.

“What the fuck”

“She’s going to join us baby, do you mind?” Felicia asks.

I may look like a fool, but I’m not. I stick my tongue down her throat as my answer.

I hear the newcomer chuckle, as the bed depresses as she joins us.

I’m on my knees in front of Felicia, as she lays on her back against the blanket. Her girlfriend crawls beneath my open legs, sliding her head just below my balls. She takes my swinging jewels into her warm mouth, causing me to almost, jack too quickly. I bring myself back under control, and start to fuck Felicia with a vengeance, as her girl still suckles at my balls.

After one of my thrusts, our third party pulls my dick from Felicia’s hole, and inserts it into her mouth. I continue thrusting down her throat as if I’m still in Felicia’s hole.

Although I’m trying my hardest, I blow my load down into her friend’s throat, and a howl escapes my throat from deep within.

This girl could suck some serious dick!

I let her crawl from under me, before I collapse on her bed.

“Bitch, I don’t believe you made him cum”! I hear Felicia argue.

Our third smacks her lips as she swallows the last of my remnants,

“Shit, you shouldn’t have had him bare back anyway, hell, I may have saved your life.”

“You just better get him hard, or get busy sucking my clit!”

“To suck your clit, we don’t need him here.” She announces.

Now all eyes are on me.

I start to smile, “You guys get started, I guarantee you, I’ll get hard, and join ya in a minute.”

{TO BE CONTINUED}

Published 
Written by UnXpected
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments