Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Slut

"I meet a very special slut, for the first time!"

14
13 Comments 13
21.6k Views 21.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Some people dislike the word slut but for Emma it’s the perfect word, it describes her to perfection. Her wanton behaviour is sometimes beyond belief. She flirts constantly; often to her detriment as it is she, who is left wanting more. She masturbates incessantly when she’s on her own and I have never known anyone like her in my entire life. Well, that’s not entirely true.

All this is from her, not me. We have never met – yet! But we are going to meet in about thirty minutes. Yes, that’s right, you read correctly, thirty minutes.

I am parked up at a local woodland enclosure. People use this for the occasional walk; to clear their heads, to take their dogs for a walk and to admire the tall pine trees and nature in general. There are squirrels here; shame they are not the red variety as I find them to be far more appealing than their grey counterparts. At the moment it’s drizzling with rain; not heavy, just that fine drizzle that the English countryside is famous for this time of year.

I bite my lip as I look out of the window of my car. We are going to get wet in this but there is one saving grace, there are no other cars around, just mine at the moment. The glass is beginning to steam up and I put on some loud music and activate the demister. Occasionally I let the windscreen wipers do their job and I wait it out.

A car pulls into the park and my heart jumps out of my body; thank god for the skin surrounding it, which gradually pulls it back in. It’s not her; it’s a bloke in waterproofs, he gets out and opens the boot of his car. A dog is let loose and starts to run everywhere. Obviously it’s the dog’s weekly walk. They head off into the woods and silence descends once more. At least the dog is not the barking type.

I wish I had brought a book along to pass the time of day, but to be honest I would probably end up reading the same chapter several times.

Another car pulls into the parking area. It pulls around and stops in front of me. It then reverses so that it is parks up opposite me. A lady gets out. She is about five foot three inches, a curvy woman with nice tits. I know, I have seen them. On-line that is, where we met. She closes the car door and locks it. She looks over in my direction and starts to walk towards me. She seems confident, more confident than I am at the moment.

Now my heart is pounding. I get out of the car and quickly grab my coat from the passenger seat. I lock it and start to cover myself; protecting myself from the constant drizzle of the rain.

She walks up to me and smiles. I smile back.

“Shall we walk?” I say as we head off into the woods.

We have chatted a lot on-line, in our self-contained little worlds but this is our first meeting. I find her pleasant to be with. She is already flirty, funny, she even laughs at my jokes; as I do the same with hers.

She knows why she’s here; I know why she’s here as well.

We come to a narrow part of the path. In a gentlemanly fashion I let her walk first. But the real reason is that I can stare at her arse. She is wearing tight, lycra-like leggings and I bet she has no knickers on. Over the top is a one piece woolen garment. The raincoat she has on is barely down to her waist. Not the sort you need in this weather; but like me, she is also resigned to the fact that she will get wet today; in more ways than one.

She halts at the edge of a clearing.

“Who told you to stop,” I said jokingly as my hand contacts her arse very firmly.

Her head snaps upwards and a sudden gasp is released from her lips. She looks around at me, smirks, but says nothing.

I point my finger in the direction of the path and she starts to move forward. A squirrel runs in front of us about forty yards ahead. She stops to look at it.

“I never told you to stop,” I say as my hand once more smacks her arse. This time it was harder. I let my hand explore her arse for a brief moment, and as I thought, I could detect no knickers.

“You are asking for a spanking,” I tell her, “you know that don’t you!”

I see her throat ripple as she swallows, but she says nothing. A soft sigh escapes her lips. As she walks on, I know she is smiling.

“Do you have knickers on?” I ask.

She shakes her head to indicate that she doesn’t.

“You’re such a slut,” I tell her.

I know those words will bring a smile to her face but she refrains from expressing her feelings visually.

We eventually walk past the clearing and along a path. We cannot hold hands as it’s too narrow. She wouldn’t be expecting me to show her any affection in any case. She stumbles over a log but catches herself from falling.

“Stop here,” I tell her.

We stop by a fallen tree, the main trunk is high enough for her to lean against, which she does. Our eyes meet each other as I walk towards her. I push her back into the fallen tree, grasp the zipper of her coat and pull it down. My hands immediately dive inside her coat and cup her breasts. I squeeze them and roll my thumbs over the area where her nipples should be.

“No bra!” I shake my head in despair at how she has dressed for our first meeting, but I continue to fondle and squeeze her breasts. I take her hand and pull her forwards a little. Further on, the tree is lower. I let her rest with her bum on the edge of the tree. She is starting to get a little wet; at least with the rain, though I suspect if she had been wearing any knickers they would have been soaked long ago.

I undo her raincoat fully. I push my hands up her woolen jumper and grasp her flesh. They feel wonderful in my hands and I push her jumper up as far as it will go. She looks into my eyes and I can see that she is pleading with me. Her breath comes in short, sharp bursts and she pushes her upper body towards my hands as I maul her tits. I finally find my prey. Her nipples start to harden and my fingers find them. Her aureoles are already inflamed and rough to my touch; dimpled from the cold air that now engulfs them. She knows what’s going to happen next as she stares at me, open-mouthed.

I grasp her nipples and squeeze them. She shrieks at first, and then she rides the pain that flows through her body. The second squeeze of her nipples is accompanied by an inrush of breath and immediately she exhales. The third is completely unexpected. The words, “fuck me!” escape from her mouth in an unprecedented outburst. That shouldn’t have happened. She shouldn’t have spoken at all.

I shake my head, “Now you’ve gone too far.”

My hands come down her body and I grab her leggings. I yank them down around her knees, leaving her bare arse to rest against the moss-lined tree trunk. I turn her around and push on her back slightly. Emma leans forward, placing her hands on the tree. Like the slut she is, she opens her legs slightly. I lift her woolen dress up a little. I was right, she has no knickers on at all.

My hand comes down on her as I spank her. Again she squeals; though for Emma this is probably a pleasure squeal and not associated with the pain. The rain increases slightly and I can see splashes of water burst from her arse as my hand contacts her. Water is dribbling over her backside and down between her legs. I can’t tell whether any of her juices are combining with it or not. My hand strikes again. Each time, she squeals and moans. On the sixth stroke, a particularly hard one, I catch her lips quivering. She is breathing heavily, taking in lungfuls of air and letting it out through clenched teeth.

After ten hard smacks of my hand on her backside, I thought it was time she felt my cock inside her. I start to unzip my trousers and I can see steam rising from her arse, the heat evaporating the rain water that is dribbling onto her. Her skin looks red. To me, it actually looks beautiful. I place my hand between her legs and roughly grab at her sex.

JessiGirlWow
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessiGirlWow

I let my fingers trace the fine line from her anus to her pussy and I push two fingers straight into her.

She pushes back towards me with such force she nearly falls off the tree. I steady her with my other hand and stand behind her. I struggle with the condom that I had put in my pocket earlier. I manage to rip the packaging apart and quickly roll it over my cock. I am hard as rock and I look on her as she is bent over the tree in her favourite position. Then in one thrust, it was in her cunt.

I push my cock all the way in with one thrust. Emma moans out loud. I lower my body slightly, withdraw, and thrust it in again. This time my cock slips along her sheath, the soft circumcised head brushing against her sensitive skin. She lets out an almighty groan as it scrapes her insides. My hands grab her hips and I fuck her. There is no finesse, no love, no intimacy. I have an immense amount of admiration for her but more to the point, this is just an animalistic fuck; nothing more than that.

Emma groans and moans, as I fuck her. I pull my cock half way out and thrust it back very deliberately; slow at first and then I start to fuck a little faster. Soon, I am in a rhythm and it isn’t long before Emma is cumming over my cock. She never let out a cry the first time, but I know she is cumming as soon as her body collapses over the tree; that is when her hands fall forward and she slips. I know that she is no longer in control at that precise moment in time. All through her orgasm, I keep fucking her. I want to put my hands underneath her and cup her breasts but they are squashed against the tree.

I smack her arse once more for good measure as I pull half way out of her. I am close to cumming myself and decide that I would have to go out in a blur of motion. I fuck my cock into her several more times and then, while it is inside, I stand on tip toe, grab her hips and thrust my arse wildly. My cock remains inside all the time, it is only travelling about one or two inches inside her, but it is fast and furious and it rubs her constantly in one small spot as it thrusts hard against her womb.

Emma starts to scream out loud. My intense efforts forcing the breath from her; she desperately tries to gulp air back into her lungs but as soon as she does, it is gone again.

With one last thrust I come. I let her know that I am cumming and she seems to thrust back against me with even more vigour. I know that I am about to fill the condom as my spunk leaves my balls. Ordinarily, I would have spunked all over her face, but this time I just want release. I leave my cock resting inside her as it slowly becomes limp. I eventually pull it out and remove the condom. I place it down beside her and leave it there as she too starts to recover from my efforts.

That is when a dog rushes up to me and starts to sniff around. I quickly look around. Emma also gets up from the log and starts to look around.

There he is. I spot him in the trees off to our right. I immediately thought that we would be reported to the police until I saw his cock in his hand. He looks at me and we make eye contact. I push Emma down onto the log.

“Stay there,” I whisper into her ear, “and act like the slut that you are.”

I put my cock back into my trousers and walk towards the stranger. His dog was still sniffing around the place and running between him and me. We chat for a few seconds and we walk back to where Emma was prone over the tree. Her arse still in the air, and her pussy on full display to both of us.

“Open them,” I tell her as I smack her arse. She opens her legs a little wider as I instruct.

I hold out a condom to the guy.

“Go on fuck her,” I tell him, “she’s a slut, she wants you to, just put it on and fuck her, she won’t mind in the slightest. But, whatever you do, make her cum before you do, otherwise it’s more work for me afterwards.”

I couldn’t see Emma’s face, but hey, this is what she wants, a quick fuck in the woods with a stranger and now she is getting two. A sort of buy one get one free.

The stranger didn’t hesitate. The condom is on his cock and he penetrates her in seconds. Emma is being fucked just as she was earlier, but with renewed vigour and energy. Another cock to please her and pound into her, another orgasm or two for her and another load of cum that will be deposited in a condom that will rest beside her once he finishes.

Emma starts screaming with the renewed action in her pussy. I walk to one side so that I can see her expression. I can see the concentration on her face as her first orgasm with this stranger brakes through her. She is panting, as if giving birth, and then her eyes close and her body convulses. I can see her suck her stomach in as he fucks her to orgasm and she must have been clenching her pussy around his cock as she does so.

He didn’t last past her first orgasm, he let out a loud moan as Emma came; he fills the condom just like I did. I tell him to take it off and leave it beside my condom, on the log.

It was surreal to see him put his cock away, button up his jeans and then leave. His dog dutifully follows in his footsteps sniffing all the way.

I look at Emma as he leaves. She looks at me expecting more but eventually she smiles realising that's it. She gets up from the log and pulls her now sodden leggings up and over her bum. She pulls her woolen dress down and tidies herself up a little.

I can see her breath pulsating as she looks at me. Lust still fills her eyes, I can see it.

We walk back to the car but we hardly speak. When our eyes meet, we just smile at each other. As I look on her I know that I want to ravage her again.

I hear the bleep, bleep sound from her car and the indicators flash as we near it. We stop, she opens the door and turns to me. We kiss; passionately for about a minute, before we part and she slips inside. She carefully places the used condoms in the well of the passenger seat having dutifully carried them all the way back to the car.

“Something to look at on the way home,” she says, smiling at me. “I may even…you know…”

I catch her drift. I nod and wave at her as I too, walk to my car.

Half way there I stop, turn, and walk back towards her. She starts to pull away but she stops suddenly. She winds down the window as if to listen to what I have to say. I look at her. I then push my hand down past her woollen dress, then up it and down her leggings. I push my fingers onto her pussy and start to roll them over her lips. I push a finger inside as she opens her legs a little more for me to gain access. She is absolutely wet as hell. I place my head in the car and we kiss. Full on tongues battle with each other as my fingers leave her pussy and settle on her clit. I rub her. Softly at first, then a little harder, then with some urgency I finger fuck her.

Emma exhales into my mouth as she starts to pant. Her hand comes up behind my head and she pulls me in closer. She starts to buck into my hand, her bum leaving the seat as she thrusts her clit forwards onto my fingers. With a rush, she comes.

I rest my hand on her pussy and slide it over her lips. She is very wet and probably needs another fuck. Our tongues part and I lift my head out of the car. I step away from it and wave at her as I smile; a sad kind of smile.

Emma slowly drives away in her car, back to her husband; looking at me all the time until she is clear of the woods.

I get into my car and head for home. I must have relived that time in the woods more than fifty times, in the time it takes for me to get home. I wonder if Emma did the same.

I was full of admiration for Emma. I didn’t want her to leave, not now, not when the whole experience was that sexually charged. I wanted to take her back to my house and fuck her all evening. I would have, if we were an item.

In my thoughts on the way home, I just hoped she would stop and throw the condoms away before she got home.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments