Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Star

"Sexy Little cousins are so much fun"

6
4 Comments 4
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Riding on this bus always sucks, but eventually we get to where we are going and then we get to play. There is always a good part with every bad part I guess. The ride gives me time to think between shows. I play bass guitar and lead vocals for a rock band out of Columbus, Ohio. We aren't too bad , actually we're pretty good. But this summer we've done a lot of traveling around the Midwest. All to finally get that big break. Pretty good for an 19 year old schmuck from a little town in Indiana.

Last week, we were in W. Lafayette, Indiana. The drummer Jim had set us up to stay at a farm that his Aunt and Uncle had, just outside of town. Saved us a little on our room expenses. Every little bit helps. We were playing at a college club near the Purdue campus. Lots of sweet ladies and sweeter possibilities. But my adventure this trip didn't start at the club, it started at the farmhouse. We pulled in on a Tuesday afternoon about three.

Jim's Aunt was waiting on us and kinda showed us around a bit, asked if we wanted anything to eat and pointed out our rooms. This time I got lucky and ended up with a single, even if it was very small, at least I was alone for a change. That evening we went to the club to see if we could unload the truck and set up the equipment. Our shows were scheduled Wednesday thru Saturday, so that way we could rest tomorrow. We spent about three hours setting up and I was more than ready to get some sleep.

I'm not sure how long I had been asleep or what it was that woke me up, but sitting at the end of the bed was a vision, I honestly thought I was still dreaming.

"Hello there, you enjoying my little bed. I'm Star, Jimmy's cousin, what's your name?"

I looked around the room to see if I was on camera or something. "uuuuhh ... I'm Doc," was all I was able to muster.

"What's wrong, something got your tongue, Sweetie? I guess I'll let you sleep, sorry if I disturbed you, just wanted to see what the guy sleeping in my bed looked like ........ nice, maybe I'll join you sometime." With that she jumps up and slips out the door. She was a gorgeous little thing, Bright red hair, emerald green eyes, and a body that begged to be touched. I also noticed as she disappeared out the door, that all she was wearing was a bra and panties. Well, needless to say, I didn't get back to sleep.

The next day when I got up I went looking for Jim. "Who the hell is Star. And where did she go?"

"That's my cousin, why?" said Jim.

"I woke up and she was sitting on the foot of the bed watching me and then just vanished." I shot back.

Jim laughed , "She a wild one, better watch yourself, she'll get you in a world of trouble."

"That's the kind of trouble that I live for" I said slyly.

The rest of the day was rather uneventful, I didn't see Star anywhere around the farm. It was finally time for us to get to the show. I couldn't get that little baby doll off my mind. I even fucked up a few lyrics because I was thinking of being with her. In the middle of one of our original songs, I see her sitting on the edge of the dance floor, smiling at me, at least I hope it was at me. Then just as quickly she was gone, I saw her slipping out the door with a tall lanky cowboy type. I really had to fight to keep from following. The rest of the night, I didn't see her again.

After the show we partied with a few of the locals ..... a little smoke and a lot of drinking ....... the ladies were very friendly, but I found myself wishing that Star would show up. We went back to the farm about 4:00 am and I crawled into bed. I dropped off rather quickly.

I was awaken by the noise coming from the little bathroom next to this room, it sounded like someone was brushing their teeth, strange time for this I thought. Looking at the clock it was 4:30 am. I could just barely see a shape in the doorway, it was Star. She was again only in bra and panties and was cleaning up like she was just getting in. I loved watching her move, wishing she would stop in and talk a bit. Yeah talk. I found myself wanting to know more about her.

She steps out of the bathroom and to my delight she walked right into the bedroom and sat down on the bed next to me.

"Great show tonight, you have a lovely voice." she says looking at me with those green eyes.

"Thanks, I just sing, what happens, just happens. I appreciate the compliment though. I saw you at the club, but before I had a chance to talk, you'd vanished."

"Well.......I got horny, so I found me a plaything. I was gonna wait for you, but.... well.... you know. When I get the itch I need scratched." Her blunt comments made me hard as a rock, something she noticed right away. She reaches over and places her hand on top of the covers, my cock jumping at her touch.

"I wish I could help you but I haven't been to sleep yet, and you know a girl needs her beauty sleep." Giving my hard-on a squeeze, she stands up and starts toward the door. "When I do fuck you, I need a lot of time to make it special." And out the door she goes.

I wait a few minutes and decide to take matters into my own hands. Just about when it was time for me to shoot, she sticks her head back in the door and says, "I knew I could make you beat off, hey, save the cum for me will ya?" Then disappears again. So much for a finish then, I was too embarrassed to continue, and too horny too sleep.

The next day when I got up everyone else was gone. The note said, 'We went into town to find a little fun, couldn't wake you, see ya later', great now I'm stuck on this farm with nothing to do. I got dressed and started to look around a bit. I walk around the farm and ended up in the barn. Something caught my attention up in the loft and I started to climb the ladder to see what was there.

When I got to the top my eyes almost popped out of my head. There was Star, sitting on a bale of hay, clothes in a pile next to her. She was slowly rubbing her pussy and tits. What a sight, I almost came right there. She had her fingers deep in her pussy and from the sounds and the look on her face, was about to cum. Now it was my turn.

"I knew you'd be thinking of me today, hey, save the cum for me, will ya?" She stopped what she was doing and quickly slipped off the bale to the floor. "Sorry, I couldn't help it, now we're even."

"Even... you scared the shit outta me!" she gasped.

"Didn't look like shit cumming out to me, but I'll be happy to look again."

"Oh you will, maybe I have something to say about that." She stands up and no longer covers her delicious little body.

"Well, you did see me first," I smiled.

She walks across the loft to where I was standing, stops and places her hands on her hips.

FirstTimePam
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FirstTimePam

"Yes I did, and who do you think I was just fantasizing about?"

"Well, I hope it's the same thing that I've been dreaming about." As a smile leaps across my face.

"And just what have you been dreaming about. Should that bulge in your pants give me a hint?" She says as her little eyes flutter and she licks her lips, making my cock jump. Looking her over, her nipples pointing at me and just begging to be handled. She has a very small patch of hair above her sweet little pussy, red of course. Her ass was no bigger than my hands could hold.

"If you need a hint you aren't paying attention. I have been panting for you for three days, you are an accomplished tease".

"Does this seem like a tease?" She says as she reaches out and takes hold of my belt, undoing the buckle , the snap on my jeans and slowly lowering the zipper, never looking away from my eyes. She kneels down in front of me and reaches inside my fly, pulling my cock free and holding me in her tiny hands. She looks down at my cock and smiles.

Licking around the head, rubbing it around her face, she kisses the end and opens her little mouth. Sliding her mouth down over the shaft, she sucks me in deep. In one move she takes me all the way down, licking at my balls as she pushes her nose against my groin. I can feel her throat squeezing my cock as she sucks and licks all over me.

When I look down, I see that she is furiously pinching and rubbing her clit, fingers in and out of her pussy. I know that I won't be able to take much more of this, so I put my hands under her arms and lift her up to face me, taking her in my arms and carrying her to the bales where I first saw her. Laying her down on the blanket she had out, I sit back and admire the sweet body before me. Running my hands across her hot flesh she starts to squirm, she then reaches down and opens her pussy for me, giving me a perfect view of her pink treasure.

Sliding my hands under that perfect little ass I lift her sweet gifts up and lick from her ass to her clit as if she were a lollipop. Licking the smooth lips, taking the little bud of flesh into my mouth, sucking and nibbling. She presses her pussy into my face, gyrating her hips and fucking my tongue. Her moaning was getting louder and her hips were starting to buck as she was cumming all over my face. Sliding my tongue along her slit, I slip into her pussy and push it deep, at the same time I move one of my hands to slide a finger into her asshole. This really sets her off, she starts to get louder and fucking my face and fingers harder and faster.

"OOOhhhh Godddd, suck me, finger my ass, I'm cumming, don't stop, fuck me, fuck me.......Please FUCK ME NOW!" She grabs my head and pulls me tight into her pussy, still humping her hips. I lick down and play with the rim of her ass with my tongue.

"Put it in, PPPLLLEeeeeaseeeeee. oooooooooooooohhhhhh." As she starts to cum I push my tongue in deep inside her tight ass, pinching her clit between the finger and thumb of one hand as the fingers of the other dig deep into her pussy and find her "spot", rubbing her hard, she is all over the place, cumming and dancing to my playing. "I want your cock in me deep, please Doc, please let me feel you in my pussy, I want you in me NOW!"

I get to my feet and step out of my jeans, she is so hot that she is fingering her pussy deep and hard. Then when I toss my shirt aside, she grabs my cock and sits up on the bale, licking and slobbering all over me. She lays back and pulls me cock to her crotch. I place my cock head just against her pussy and rub it up and down her sloppy wet slit, concentrating on her clit, when she is about to cum again, I push myself in her pussy... just a little.

A soft "Mmmmmmmm" slips from her lips, she grabs my hips and tries to pull me inside. Teasing her I push in a little farther and then pull out to the tip. Again a little more in, then out. Each stroke a little deeper until I was all the way into her. She was trying to make it faster and begging for me to fuck her harder.

"GOD DOC, I WANT TO FUCK YOU HARD, PLEASE FUCK ME, MAKE ME CUM!!"

I look at her eyes and see a little tear. Not wanting to make her unhappy, I pulled out to the tip and drove my cock into her HARD, picking up speed with each stroke. Harder each plunge, faster, and faster.

"YES, YES, I LOVE IT! Faster Doc, I'm Cumming." She throws her arms around my neck and pulls herself until she is sitting on my cock, pushing me back she bounces and humps me, harder and faster. Then to my great surprise, she pulls me out and lets me slip into her ass. She is soooo tight, but sooo hot that I slide all the way in with one squat of her hips. It only takes a few stroke in that sweet ass of hers and I am cumming buckets.

When I start to cum she slips off of me and jerks me off while my cum sprays all over her face and tits. When I stop spurting like a fountain, she licks all the cum from my cock and belly. She then sits up and rubs the cum all around her body, licking it from her fingers.

She looks deep into my eyes and says, "I can't wait to do that again. I have never had anyone in my ass before, I loved it. You make me cum more that I do." Kissing me hard and throwing her arms back around me, we lay there for a long time, until we could see the sunset through the loft window.

The rest of the week was heaven. Star went to every show and didn't leave once. After each one we found a spot to be alone and fuck all night. Watching the sunrise each morning. I have never felt better...............

..........Now I'm back on the bus, off to another show. My mind stays in that barn and with the lovely Star. While I am daydreaming, Jimmy sits down and says, "Hey, you and Star really had a time didn't you?"

"She's very special, I can't seem to get her off my mind."

"Yeah, she's always been a spitfire, I would have told you about her but I never realized you were into that."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I just didn't know you were into the young ones. Never seen you go for any before."

"What.....do you mean?"

"I thought you knew, Star is only 16, for almost a month."

All I could do was stare.................

Published 
Written by GabrielSweet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments