Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nirvana At Last

"Open sesame and the forbidden fruit was there for the taking..."

110
11 Comments 11
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Can you have too much oral sex? I don't know, but my Mom and I were going to find out. Once we dove into our oral relationship, it was non-stop oral gratification.

We were both running around the house horny as hell. After my dad went to bed, I'd usually eat her delicious-tasting pussy in the study before going to bed. I made sure she had at least two or three orgasms during the day while I had a couple. She was actually begging for me to eat her or to let her suck me off. The words of a tune came to mind "... laughing like children, living like lovers, rolling like thunder under the covers ...".  In other words, it was super, fucking delicious.

We were acting like first loves. You remember what it's like when the blush of romance totally fills your thoughts, desires, your every waking moment plus your dreams. You can't get enough of him or her, and sex is the first and only thing on your mind. Emotionally, you're both truly in sync.

When we were alone, she'd smile and caress my cock through my jeans. I was bolder and would grab her tit, ass, or slip my hand in her panties when everyone's backs were turned. She always responded by getting wet for me. Needless to say, how I wanted to stick something else in her besides my tongue.

My sister had begun to notice my constant hard-on because I saw her staring at it several times. I wondered if she was hot for me, too.

Mom had an excursion planned to visit her parents for a few days, and I asked to go along. She agreed. No one knew that we were going to be spending most of our days and nights between each other's legs sucking and licking in a continual 69 position.

Her parents’ home is small and only has two bedrooms. I offered to sleep on the couch, but Mom said, "That'd be such a shame since there are two queen beds in my bedroom. Besides, your back would be killing you tomorrow. I've slept on that sofa."

I looked at her parents, and they nodded in agreement with their daughter. Besides, what harm would there be? What in the world could happen? We retired to her childhood bedroom for the night. 

***** 

I felt like a schoolgirl and was on cloud nine. It was like my first junior high crush all over again except this one was so much more pleasurable – real, not imagined. Each morning when I got up, I took deliberate care to select just the right pair of panties for the day. The ones my son would be licking later. They had to reflect my mood, which lately had been blissfully contentment. I was usually wet before breakfast as I knew he’d be peeking at them under the table while we all carried on breakfast conversations as if everything was normal. Normal was a state I'd left a month ago.

The whole dynamic of the house had changed. There was a new paradigm, a new normal. He was perpetually hard, and I was constantly wet. We couldn’t keep our hands off of each other. I loved sliding my hand over his hard cock behind his father’s back. He loved slipping his hand in my panties. That made me flow like the Nile especially when he’d flick my clit then lick his fingers.

I’d planned a trip to visit my parents and he wanted to come along. I thought that would be wonderful just the two of us almost alone. Oh, yes, I wanted him to come, so I feigned reluctance and agreed. 

Before our trip, I had a dream that we were contestants on a show with several mother-son couples. The premise of the show was each mother would remove a piece of clothing and the sons would try to identify their moms. If they couldn't, that mom would have to perform some sexual favor on the other sons. I thought it sounded so perverted in my sleeping mind, but the next morning, I awoke with soaked panties. I know my subconscious mind was trying to tell me something.

The last two weeks, I’d been dreaming of him and our times together except in these dreams, he’d be licking me and when he slid up my body, his cock would stop at my slit for a second before ending up in my mouth. Oh my, how I wanted him to linger a little longer down there. I could feel myself wanting, no needing, him to plunge his throbbing cock into me. The only thing holding me back was my shame.

Those last few nights before our trip, I dreamed he did just that. Oh, what an imagined feeling. It was beautiful. When I awoke, I was flustered, aroused and my panties were always soaked. I had to get those thoughts out of my head, but they wouldn’t leave. 

My parents were glad to see us, especially my son. It had been over a year. We had dinner and began getting ready for bed. 

My son volunteered to sleep on the sofa, but I wanted him to sleep with me, so I said, “That'd be such a shame since there are two queen beds in my room. Besides, your back would be killing you tomorrow. Believe me, I know. I've slept on that sofa.” 

He looked at my parents; they nodded in agreement. 

We retired to my childhood bedroom and immediately got naked. We kissed as his hands danced over my flesh. I immediately raised a flock of goosebumps. I squeezed his ass as my other hand fondled his cock and balls. 

He laid me on the bedspread my legs and began licking my dripping slit. Oh, it felt so good. My mind drifted back to my latest dream, and my brain screamed, “Oh, how I wish he’d just fuck me – plunge that cock deep into me, fill me up with your manhood. Make me scream for you. Make me cum for you.” 

After a couple of minutes, he stopped and looked directly into my soul.

“I can’t take this anymore. I need to fuck you. Being so close, but not being able to slip my cock inside you is pure torture. Why are you doing this to me?” 

I sat up, “You know what we agreed on, just an oral relationship. I’ve never been unfaithful to your father, and I won’t start now.” 

“But, Mom, please, I can’t stand this. This is driving me crazy. My cock is about to explode all day long.” 

“No, this is almost incest. It’s morally and legally wrong. I can’t be unfaithful.” 

“Mom, who’s going to know,” he asked? 

Little did he know that I wanted his cock in me as badly as he did. 

***** 

Once inside her bedroom, we stripped and instantly began “Frenching”. She loves it, and it makes her hotter than a depot stove in January. Her hand squeezed my ass and began playing with my cock and nuts. I ran my hands over her soft skin. I saw her get goosebumps. I began sucking her tits as I laid her on her childhood bed. 

I spread her lustrous legs and began our daily ritual. She was extra damp tonight. Hmmm, yum. My cock was aching and about to explode like a bratwurst that's been on the grill a little too long. 

I stopped, “I can’t take this anymore. I need to fuck you. Being so close, but not being able to slip my cock inside you is pure torture. Why are you doing this to me?” 

You’d thought I stabbed her with a knife because she shot straight up in bed, saying, “You know what we agreed on, just an oral relationship. I’ve never been unfaithful to your father, and I won’t start now.” 

“But, Mom, please, I can’t stand this. This is driving me crazy.” 

“No, this is almost incest. It’s morally and legally wrong. I can’t be unfaithful.” 

“Mom, who’s going to know?” 

***** 

I wanted him badly. Suddenly, I had an epiphany. If I divorced his father, I would be free to marry my son. This wasn't Vegas, so it was going to take some doing. What if I divorced my husband emotionally? As my brain did mental gymnastics, that idea sounded plausible, I would promise my son that I would never fuck his father again and only be his lover-wife in a sexual way.

AllieBlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AllieBlender

Like I was calling Beetlejuice, I pronounced, “I divorce him. I divorce him. I divorce him.” 

“Who,” he asked? 

“Your Father. We can’t be together in that way if you’re my son, but if I’m your wife and lover, it will be okay. Do you want to say vows together?” 

He looked at little flabbergasted but stammered an answer, “Yeah..., sure..., I want to do it.” 

Repeat after me, “I take you to be my wife and lover from this day forward. I promise to love you with all my heart and body so help me God.” 

He repeated the vow with a lot of enthusiasm like a kid at Christmas promising to be good for Santa. 

“I take you to be my husband and lover from this day forward. I promise to love you with all my heart and body so help me God,” I said from the depth of my soul. My mind was in total disarray, but I really needed his cock in me.

“What about my girlfriend? She’ll wonder why I quit fucking her," my son questioned.

“Okay, you can keep fucking her or other women if you decided to get married someday, but my body will belong only to you from now on to use as you see fit,” I answered. 

“What about Dad?” 

“He no longer is my husband. I won’t ever have sex with him again. I belong to you, and I will be faithful to you,” I affirmed. “Besides, your father has never given me an orgasm in all these years.” 

“What if he demands to fuck you?” 

“I’ll jack him off, or if that doesn’t work, I’ll suck him, but I’ll be thinking of your cock.” 

“Well, it sounds like we just got married. I love you, Mom.” 

“I love you, too,” and she laid back spreading her legs open for her new husband. 

We kissed as my hand found his hard, throbbing cock. I slowly guided it to my opening, the one that I wanted him to fill. As he slowly penetrated me, my thoughts flashed to my dreams. This was real and much better. I grasped at him pulling him deeper into me, joining our souls in a marital union. It felt so good, so right. I flooded his cock with my orgasm, and he thrust and screamed as he came inside me. 

***** 

Just then, Mom said, “I divorce him. I divorce him. I divorce him.” 

“What?? Who?” 

“Your Father. We can’t be together in that way if you’re my son, but if I’m your wife and lover, it will be okay. Do you want to say vows together?” 

I was dumbfounded but ecstatic and filled with hopeful optimism. She might be ready to let me fuck her.

“Yeah..., sure..., I want to do it.” 

Mom said, repeating after me, “I take you to be my wife and lover from this day forward. I promise to love you with all my heart and body so help me God.” 

What the fuck! I repeated the vow. 

“I take you to be my husband and lover from this day forward. I promise to love you with all my heart and body so help me God,” she said with reverence. 

“What about my girlfriend? She’ll wonder why I quit fucking her.” 

“Okay, you can keep fucking her or other women if you decided to get married someday, but my body will belong only to you from now on to use as you see fit,” she replied. 

“What about Dad?” 

“He no longer is my husband. I won’t ever have sex with him again. I belong to you, and I will be faithful to you,” she affirmed. “Besides, he’s never given me an orgasm in all these years.” 

“What if he demands to fuck you?” 

“I’ll jack him off, or if that doesn’t work, I’ll suck him, but I’ll be thinking of your cock.” 

“Well, it sounds like we just got married. I love you, Mom.” 

“I love you, too,” she laid back and spread her legs. 

There it was. She was opening herself to me, asking me to fuck her. My cock had never been harder in my life. What I had dreamed about for fifteen years was spread before me like a sexual banquet. 

As our lips met, she grasped my manhood and placed it at her opening. I slowly slid it in. Oh my god, that was the warmest, wettest pussy I’d ever been in. It was more than I’d ever imagined. She moaned and clawed at my back as I made love to her. It was beautiful as I shook and shot a huge load into her motherly pussy. 

***** 

The moment I slipped my manhood into her motherly pussy, I came like a man fucking his first piece. I went down on her licking my cum from her pussy. She loved it moaning and pulled my face tightly against her wetness. I was soon hard again. I plowed her pussy like I was a farmer in Nebraska. She came and came and came.

We fucked three or four times a day. Thankfully, her parents are hard of hearing.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments