Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hands That Blew My Mind

"My fantasy comes true after many late night on-line chats"

2
0 Comments 0
3.9k Views 3.9k
951 words 951 words
I turned the key and as I opened the door, my jaw dropped as you stood there before me.

A vision of sheer beauty, standing there wearing just heels and some very sexy black lingerie.

Your legs are covered in the sheer black nylon of your stockings, a vision straight from my fantasy.

Your sexy body is covered in a pure black satin corset, finished with matching satin panties.

God, you look amazing...your painted red lips part slighty and your tongue licks seductively.

Your hands on your hips, you think how we have teased each other online about this recently.

You walk towards me as I close the door and you take me by the hand and plant a deep kiss.

As each others lips part, our tongues dance together...God how we have both needed this.

You slip off my jacket and as it falls to the floor you start undoing the buttons on my shirt.

Your mouth falls to my nipple, you bite hard and I gasp but it is only from pleasure not hurt.

My shirt discarded, I kick off my shoes as you undo the belt and button on my trousers slowly.

Your fingers graze against my hardness through my trunks as my trousers fall below the knee.

I step out of them and swiftly remove my socks, I try to stand but feel your hands on my head.

Being guided to the heat through your satin panties, you push me into them..I am easily led.

I kiss through the soft material, tasting your sweet juices as your wetness soaks through.

You pull the silky material to the side and my tongue knows instinctively what to do.

As I lap up your dripping juices, I slowly push my tongue inside you before up to your clit.

As I lick your clit I push two fingers into your tight wetness, finding just that right spot to hit.

It doesn't take long for you to cum for the first time and you pull my head hard in to you.

Wanting, needing me to lick harder as my fingers pump in and out, I add another two.

As you orgasm again, you push me away and I stand and take you in my arms to the bed.

I lay you down, then take your left foot and starting kissing from your toes to your head.

Slowly kissing each toe through your stockinged feet, up your ankles, calves and knees.

To your stocking tops, just missing your pussy as I start on the right, determined to tease.

Your thighs spread as I kiss up the inside, around your panties, your tummy slowly, then to your hips.

Up your side, your fingers, arms, shoulders and neck. All over your face missing nowhere with my lips.

I start to ease each strap off your shoulders and kiss down your chest, slowly exposing each breast.

Kissing around each breast up to your hardening nipples...but you are still over dressed.

So I ease off your panties, my fingers teasing you as I suck and bite on each hard nipple.

Your breathing is heavy as my fingers tease and as I suck and bite harder you gasp just a little.

But so far I have only kissed the front of your sexy body and now I want to taste your back.

I stop teasing you and instruct you to turn over and as you do I give your sexy ass a smack.

The reddening handprint has made you yelp and I start to kiss it to take the stinging away.

Covering your ass now with kisses, thinking that I will save a little more spanking for another day.

Now kissing up the exposed skin below your corset, I slowly start to undo it as I inch higher.

Nibbling and kissing up your now exposed spine, feeling the heat from your body like a fire.

Admiring your tattooed body, the colours standing out from your skin which is lightly tanned.

But then I look in amazement to see the sheer beauty of each tattoo covering a hand.

As I place my hands on your hands, I feel a strange powerful rush go through my fingers.

Experiencing what seemed like a powerful orgasm, lasting for as long as my hands lingers.

SusieWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusieWood



I carry on kissing, up around your shoulders and all around your neck, I am over your back.

You grind your ass into my now very swollen member and I feel a tightening in my sac.

So I place an arm under your hips and lift you, instantly you part your legs to allow me access.

I shift slightly and very slowly, inch by inch, ease myself into your hot dripping wetness.

I am now buried deep inside you and your muscles squeeze me hard with each stroke.

I feel you tighten further as we grind together and feel your juices now start to soak..

Our sexual pace quickens and I attempt to hold back as I grasp tightly round your hips.

But as I can hold back no longer I kiss your hands and feel the power through my lips.

I can hold back no longer, I place my hands on your hands and feel the intense shock.

As streams of my juices now explode within you, from my now tingling throbbing cock.

We cum together, with a shuddering orgasmic experience that I have never before felt .

And we are locked together as we roll forward from the position where I have knelt.

We are sated together, drained like never before, was it a fantasy from magical lands?

Or was it the power from this young lady and those sexy beautiful tattooed hands.
Published 
Written by andyhants
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors