Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Mist

"A young girl joins the spirit world through an orgasm."

22
16 Comments 16
1.8k Views 1.8k
783 words 783 words

There are so many ways for a person to become lost.

Children are born full of trust. For them, there is no other way. They do not question the intentions of the offered breast. They do not doubt the mother's heartbeat. The world around them is their entire world and is a source of happiness and filled with laughter. Sometimes there will be sorrow, but joy is quickly restored.

This is, of course, an idealised view of infancy. That world around the little ones expands, new horizons and inevitably more sorrow.

Come with me now, for I am a spirit who can reveal many things, but I cause no harm.

You and I are invisible now, and the young woman before us, soundly sleeping in her bed, will never be aware of our presence. So simply relax and observe...

A single lamp is burning, a nightlight, for the young woman fears total darkness, for she believes it's the dark that causes sorrow.

The room is a good size, as many girls her age must endure much smaller spaces. A double bed, modern style, IKEA probably is in the centre of the room, not against a wall as seems normal.

A small wardrobe and a desk complete the furniture arrangements, except for an easy chair, battered and threadbare.

All is quiet, and the girl's chest rises and falls with her breathing. The room is warm, and a light patchwork cover protects her.

She is perhaps eighteen years old, at peace in her sleep. Although dreams can never be excluded.

The girl sleeps with her curtains open. Comfort for her, and a connection to the outside world perhaps. Her window is slightly open. It's a warm night.

Let us watch.

I must confess to some foreknowledge of the spirit world. And I am rewarded by the faint stirring of the curtains. Yes, it is about to begin!

The night sky is clear, and the stars are easily seen. So a night-mist would be unusual. But yet there it is, drifting over the windowsill and sweeping into the bedroom.

Keeping low, the mist seems to gather around the bed. For a while, there is nothing. Then the girl stirs in her sleep. A murmur, a sigh, a movement as the bedcover slips away and reveals her body.

Tall, slim, some might say skinny... definitely leggy. The girl is naked. She always sleeps naked.

KayGee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KayGee

The mist rises, and now the girl seems troubled in her sleep. A dream has possessed her. Unbidden, her erotic feelings are aroused.

As a spirit, of course, I can see into her dream. She is in a strange house, and a voice is commanding her to kneel. Someone is standing over her. The erotic feeling intensifies, and the girl yields to her senses.

In the growing trance of her dream, the girl sprawls on her bed. Watching as we are, we can see the physical symptoms of her arousal. Her legs are flung apart, and we can see how her intimate parts respond. The lips swell and redden. The dew appears. Deep within her, of course, other changes are underway as her sex readies itself for what she desires most. Her climax.

But the mist feels no sense of urgency. It lifts and seems to cover the girl's nakedness. And this is absorbed into the naked girl's body and mind.

Through every aperture of her body, the mist envelops and invades her. Now her every sense is influenced by the vapour.

The mist senses the increasing pulse rate, the rise in blood pressure, the stresses in the muscles, the wetness of her vagina, and the secretions of her cervix.

In her dream, the erotic force has complete control, and the girl clutches at her breasts and deliberately pinches her nipples.

You see how the mist has taken complete possession of the girl. She is now under its total control.

As the girl writhes and struggles with the erotic forces, a new energy takes precedence. Her head falls back, her long neck is exposed. For a brief moment, it's as if she gains consciousness. A whimper, a cry, and it is almost as if a trickle of blood appears on her neck,

In a rush of air, the mist is whirled away, and at the precise moment, the girl's climax hits her hard. Her orgasm comes fast, and her scream shakes the foundation of the empty house.

Now we must withdraw. The girl needs to absorb these feelings. She will wake and find she is extremely sexually aroused and ever so wet.

The girl will masturbate again and again as she recalls her dream. But she will never ever be the same again.

Published 
Written by SuzySexton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments