Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Secret

"A stepdad and daughter get closer"

7
0 Comments 0
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It wasn't meant to happen but it did. I had known Sandra since she was nine. Her mum and I had been going out for a while, when I was introduced to this dark haired little cherub. As the years past, I had no idea that she would grow into a beautiful young woman.
 
It was on her 17th birthday when she appeared in a very clingy dress that I first realised just how cute she had become. Dark black hair with chocolate brown eyes that you could get lost in. The dress clung to her 34d chest showing a lot of cleavage. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as she came over for her hug.
 
"Happy birthday princess," I said as we embraced.

"Thanks Tom," she replied.

That was me; Tom, a 35 year old guy, reasonably fit as I worked out a lot and kept myself trim and in shape. I was an average kinda guy, easy going and always a bit of a joker. It was after that when I started noticing her more and more, but never in my wildest dreams would I have believed what would happen.

I put it to the back of my mind to concentrate on other things until one night as I was up late finishing off some work, I heard the creak of bed springs above me.
 
"Hmm, she must be having another of those weird dreams," I thought to myself.

I wrapped up the last of my work on the laptop and started up the stairs to bed when I heard a gasp and a low moan.

"Wow must be a nightmare," I thought then again came the creaks.

"Oh yea, that feels soooooo good," came through the door.

My heart froze as I realised what she was doing; my mind went into overdrive. Could it really be what I thought it was?
 
"Oh god, im gonna cum..im cumming im cumming...mmmmmm"

There was now no doubt in my mind my gorgeous young stepdaughter was masturbating! I stepped closer to the door making as little sound as I could. I didn't know what was coming over me as I had never before felt the urge to snoop, but I was so turned on by the sounds from within I couldn't help myself.

"Mmm..mmm...mmm of fuck yea!!!" she gasped as I presumed she came all over her fingers.
 
Fuck! what was I doing! I slowly crept down the stairs again and this time made a little more noise as I made my way up the stairs again. I made my way to the bathroom with my thoughts dominated by images of what she had been up to. There was nothing for it to take my frustrations out on myself. I slid down my jogging bottoms as I stood over the loo and took my first grip of my raging hard 7inch cock, precum already leaking from the tip. My eyes closed to an image of Sandra laid out in bed rubbing herself; her sounds still ringing in my ears as my orgasm surged through my veins.

"What the fuck!" the realisation hit me as to what I had just done. Never before had I thought that way but that night changed everything.

Every so often I would hear the creaking and I would find myself sneaking to the door pressing my ear to the wood to listen to the goings on taking place in the bedroom. I would then make my way to the bathroom after she had came to relive my own tensions until the fateful night when I couldn't help myself and let out a groan of my own.

I froze in place...

"Hello? Is somebody there?" she called.

I didn't reply,just slunk back to my own room as quietly as I could.

Next day at breakfast she asked had I heard anything last night.

"No princess" I lied without meeting her eyes

"Oh right, ok then," she replied with a cheeky smirk.

Did she know? She couldn't know, but my opinion was to change later that night.

My day went through the usual drudge as I kept my mind on other things. I arrived home to find that my wife had already gone to work and Sandra had made the dinner. I kept myself to myself and barely said a word over dinner.The night came to a close and we both made our way to bed.

"Gnite Tom," she called

"Gnite princess," I called in return.

I stripped and climbed into bed determined to just go to sleep. I was just drifting off when I heard the first squeak..followed by low groan "Oh damn" I thought "I cant take this no more".

I rose from bed and made my way to her door and gently rapped as the sounds inside stopped.

"Just a second," she called, "Ok you can come in now".

I opened the door to be greated by the aroma of pussy juice musking the room making my cock stir in my shorts.

"Princess, I gotta have a word".
.
"Sure go ahead," she replied

"Your killing me," I said explaining what I had heard on all the previous occasions. First she looked shocked then came a cheeky grin that played over her lips.

"Aww thats ok. I will try to be more discreet in future," and raised her arms for a hug. I leaned in taking her in my arms, squeezing her tight as I usually did.

"I knew you were there," she whispered in my ear.

"You did!"
 
I didn't know what to say.

"Yea, it freaked me at first but then I realised how turned on I was."

I couldnt believe my ears.

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

She was turned on by the thought of me listening to her cum?
 
My body took over from my mind. I let my hands slip down her sides as I slowly leaned backed to look her in the eye. Time almost stood still as I debated for a split second as to what to do. My choice was made as she slightly parted her lips, her tongue tracing along the inside of them.
I couldn't help myself as lust took over. I leant in pressing my lips to hers for a long deep kiss, a groan escaping from both our bodies as the passion kicked in.

She threw back the covers,inviting me into her bed. Our lips never parted as I made myself comfortable, my hand tracing her jawline as we kissed deeply. A gasp escaped her lips as my fingertips brushed over her breast for the first time running over the vest top that she was wearing down to her hip. My hand slipped under,aching to feel the curve of her breast in my palm.
 
"Mmmm" she moaned as my hand cicled her breast. My thumb gently stroking her hardening nipple. Our hands were everywhere, kneading each others skin in a frenzy of desire. She then sat up and reached down to her side,drawing her top over her head to reveal the perfectly pink tipped breasts that she had hidden under that dress from months before.

Instantly I took one into my mouth,swirling my tongue around I as a long groan burst forth from her chest.

Her hand reached down to gently tease me through my shorts. Her fingernails tracing the sides before reaching under the material to grasp my manhood for the first time, slowly wanking me as I nuzzled her breast. I let my hand run down her body and over her mound to feel just how wet she was. Her panties were soaked through with a heady musky juice.

A gasp escaped both our lips as I gently rubbed her through her panties. Reaching under her waistband, I let my fingers trace over her thick curls as my fingers sought out the source of all the juices.

"Oh my god" she exclaimed as my fingers brushed her clit.

Soaking them in her juices I slowly started to rub in small circles around it as her hand gripped my cock harder. I slipped my finger into her pussy for the first time, feeling her muscles drawing it deep as I slowly worked up a rhythm, my thumb rubbing her clit.

I could take it no more, I just had to taste it. I kissed my way down her body, taking my time I look up to see the look of anticipation in her eyes as my mouth gets lower, her musky aroma reaching my nose as I get closer until I'm there.. looking at a sweet pink set of lips surrounded by dark curls. The dampness glistening in the moonlight as I lean in for my first taste, a shudder running through her body as my tongue slowly licks the length of her wet slit to rest upon her clit, slowly circling and gently lapping as my hands grab and caress her ass cheeks

"Umm..mmmm....ummmm," her body thrashes on the bed as my tongue works its magic.
 
"Oh my god im cumming!" she cries as her body arches on the bed, her hands holding my head in place as the last throes of her orgasm leaves her body. She draws my head up, pulling my up her body to taste herself on my lips.

"I have never cum like that before," she whispers in my ear after kissing along my jaw.

"Now its your turn to cum," she says as she reaches down and places the head of my cock at the entrance of her soaking wet hole. Before I even had a chance to think, she wrapped her legs around my waist and squeezed them tight as my full 7inches sunk deep inside her.

"Fuuuuucccckkk!" we cried in unison as I slid in to the hilt, taking time to catch our breath before starting to build up a rhythm. Our bodies making sucking wet sounds as she bucked her hips in time with my thrusts.

My cock slamming ever harder into her sweet tight pussy as I felt the tightening in my balls as I knew I was close.

"I'm gonna cum Princess," I gasped as I thrust harder.

"Let me do it," she replied stopping me mid thrust to roll me on to my back.

Kissing her way down my rising chest towards the glistening hard cock pointed at the ceiling,
her fingers circling the base as her tongue snaked out to taste her juices on my cock.

"Mmm, we taste good," she said with a wicked glint in her eye before sucking half my cock into her mouth in one long slow movement. Christ, I almost came there and then as her tongue swirled over the head, her fingers gently stroking the base as her head bobbed up and down on my aching cock slipping quicker through her warm wet lips.
 
I could hold back no longer and called out her name as the first of my jets of cum erupted into her mouth. She never missed a beat, as she kept sucking and bobbing her head to milk every drop of cum from my body.

At that, she fell back spent beside me on the bed, our sweat soaked bodies side by side as she asked, "You wanna listen again some time?"
Published 
Written by hecklermac
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors