Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Virgin Queen

"Why Did Elizabeth I Never Marry?"

21
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

It was so hot, Elizabeth couldn't bear it. It was the summer of 1558, the first summer of her reign, and it was the hottest of her life. Lying on top of her heavy covers, wearing her thin night dress, Elizabeth contemplated the first six months of her reign.

Unable to concentrate because of the heat, Elizabeth finally relented and lifted her night dress. Not much cooler but a little more comfortable, she lay back on her bed, naked as the day she was born.

She thought about her kingdom. She needed an heir, and so she needed a husband. Her advisers were trying to convince her to marry, but she couldn't decide who. She wanted a good man, to serve her as her King and consort, intelligent, someone who she admired, someone she wanted.

But the thought of lying with a man filled Elizabeth with dread. Her father had had so many women over the years, but he had only had one sickly son (not counting the numerous bastards) and the son had led to her stepmother's death, so why should she risk marrying?

But even if she didn't marry, Elizabeth had needs. It had been so long since she had attended to those needs, she had barely been alone long enough to see to them... But she was alone now. She hadn't noticed before, but now that she was naked, Elizabeth could see how hard her nipples were. Cupping her breasts, Elizabeth felt her nipples harden even more. She needed this, her orgasm growing. She knew it was going to be a powerful one.

Reaching down to her womanhood, Elizabeth slipped a finger in. She was so wet, rubbing her wetness she felt her juices flowing from her. She had missed this, soon she would cum, and then she could sleep. Her orgasm growing closer, Elizabeth tried to keep quiet. But as she orgasmed she moaned, so loudly Elizabeth feared her maid would hear the moans, and come into her room to investigate. But her orgasm felt so good, all she could do was cry out with passion.

The door opened, and a busty maid entered Elizabeth's private chambers "Mam are you ok? I thought..." the woman asked. It was the worst time for Elizabeth's maid Mary to walk into her room. Mary was a young woman of twenty with blonde hair and huge breasts, Elizabeth had noticed the girl for months. She was a competent servant, but Elizabeth had often noticed her staring at her Queen. Now the maid had caught her, with a finger buried deep in her womanhood, there was no way to explain this.

"Mary," Elizabeth gasped trying to compose herself, "sorry I didn't mean to alarm you, it was just such a warm night I had to..." The maid gave Elizabeth a look of understanding. Walking to her Queen, Mary knelt on the massive bed.

"Mam, I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt, is there any way I can assist you?" Elizabeth was shocked at the idea of letting her maid "help" her. The woman was beneath her Queen, how dare she suggest such a thing?

"I'm quite alright Mary, there is no need for..." Elizabeth's thoughts disappeared in an instant, as Mary took her Queen's perfect nipple into her mouth. Gasping in pleasure, Elizabeth felt the maid's fingers enter her. "Mary, I am your Queen, you shouldn't be..." but the rest of Elizabeth's words disappeared in a cry of ecstasy.

The woman was skilled, Elizabeth had to admit it. Her fingers were pumping in and out of Elizabeth's sacred spot, coating the woman's fingers with royal juices. And as the maid pushed her Queen back down to the bed, Elizabeth felt the young maid kiss down her naked body, feeling her servant's tongue enter her.

NastyBlondyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NastyBlondyy

Never before had Elizabeth felt such pleasure. The young woman focused on her Queen's wetness and soon Elizabeth was experiencing a massive orgasm. This didn't stop Mary, in fact, the young woman just doubled her efforts. The Queen ran her fingers through the woman's hair, this encouraged Mary, and her tongue dived deep inside Elizabeth making the Queen scream out in pleasure.

As Elizabeth's third orgasm of the night hit, making her spill her juices onto the willing servant's skilled tongue, Elizabeth pulled the maid's hair. Pulling her deeper into the Queen's wetness, the maid willingly drank the juices her mistress provided

Recovering from the most powerful orgasms she'd ever experienced, Elizabeth pulled the woman to her and kissed her. "Will you obey your Queen?" she asked the maid. A nod was all the response Elizabeth needed. "Then obey me and discard your clothes."

Without hesitation, Mary shed her clothes. Elizabeth looked at the maid with hunger. Watching as the heavy dress fell, Elizabeth was met with a beautiful sight. The woman had beautiful breasts, large but firm, and with large areola surrounding stiff nipples. The Queen had never seen such a beautiful sight.

Taking the maid's nipple into her mouth, the Queen began to finger the servant. The woman's wetness coated Elizabeth's fingers and each thrust was met with a grunt from the maid that made Elizabeth's womanhood quiver. The maid lay down and began to play with her breasts as Elizabeth continued to slide her fingers into her.

Desperate to taste the maid, Elizabeth kissed down her body, licking the maid's secret area. Savoring the taste of her first woman, Elizabeth licked the woman's wetness. Mary moaned as each lick brought her orgasm closer.

Elizabeth enjoyed the juices flowing from the young woman. Each lash of the Queen's tongue made her maid scream "my Queen" and with each declaration more juices flowed from the servant. Never before had Elizabeth felt this joy. She had never dreamed such pleasure could come from licking a woman like this. Mary, squirming on the bed gave one final moan and released a torrent of juices, bathing the Queen's eager tongue.

"My Queen, did you like that?" Mary asked between gasps, as she tried to get her breath back. Mary kissed her Queen deeply, and Elizabeth returned the kiss passionately.

"Mary I've never experienced such pleasure. Where did you learn to do that?" Elizabeth said as she felt the maid dip her fingers back into her Queen's wetness. Thrusting her fingers in and out once again, making the Queen gasp and moan.

"Majesty, all the maids here have had pleasure from other women." Elizabeth coated the maid's fingers again as her newest orgasm built. "We could have a guard go to the kitchen and bid another girl come up now if you wish?" Elizabeth gushed her juices at the thought of a second woman joining them. She knew at that moment, she would never marry a man. After all, any husband she had, would object to other women pleasuring their Queen.

Published 
Written by Lovelickingpussy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments