Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wings of an Eagle

2
2 Comments 2
2.6k Views 2.6k
265 words 265 words
How can I tell you that all I want and need in my life right now is you, when I just met you!

Baby, I can still taste you on my lips, feel your sexy touch and caress you with my heart.

I feel like I am lying right there beside you snuggling with my arms tightly holding you.

My head upon your chest and I hear the loneliness in the rhythmic beating of your heart.

I wipe the tears from my eyes as my heart skips a beat and utter, "I think I love you honey!"

Why must time move so slowly as life goes on and say to myself, “Wish we were not apart.”

In the stillness of the night I feel you reach across the miles beckoning me to come to you.

I pull my covers close to me and tenderly cry, “Baby, I need you, I want you with all my heart."

I lay back on my pillow close my eyes and let my heart on the wings of an eagle fly to you.

As I gently lie down beside you and feel my pulse begin to beat in unison with your heart.

You sense my presence and kiss me passionately then pull my naked body close to you.

Your love surges through me and I start to tremble as my love entwines with your heart.

Our soul’s touch and soars in endless flight through the night as I ignite the fire within you.

We are lost in each others embrace suspended in time connected by body, soul and heart.
Published 
Written by Kandikiss51
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments