Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thinking of You

"Listen as I think of you"

87
50 Comments 50
19.6k Views 19.6k
569 words 569 words
Join now to listen to this story
I’m alone, but in my mind you’re with me.

My fingers are lightly grazing across my naked skin, and I sigh with wistful thoughts of you.

(Sighs)

I want you. You know I want you.

(Giggle)

Is it because I know I can’t have you that my mind torments me?

Soft moans reveal my arousal at the mere prospect of getting hold of you.

(Moans)

My hand is trailing south; the slight caress of my fingertips is sending shivers around my body.

I’m freshly shaved, and I know when I reach the hot flesh of my pussy, my fingers will glide over my smooth skin with ease, but I want to savour the moment.

If you were here, you would tease me wouldn’t you?

Soft purrs are slipping from my parted lips, and my breath is deepening with every exhale.

(Moans)

I’m skimming closer and closer to the place I long to touch; the place I long for you to touch.

The light tickle of hair is signalling my inability to hold off from my ever increasing need to reach lower, and stop the ache that is building inside me.

Would you really be able to tease me? Could you withstand your urge to take me if you saw my naked body, ready and waiting for you?

I‘m spreading my legs wider; the cool air is offering only a small amount of relief from my burning need.

I’m wet, I can tell without even touching.

Scissored digits are massaging the plump lips of my sex and my hips roll, as my escalating pleasure is threatening to break any remaining self-control.

I’m imagining you watching me.

MeAmanda
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeAmanda

I can picture the look in your eyes as you watch me tease myself.

(Deep moans erupt)

My resolve is broken. I’m sliding my fingers across my swollen little nub. It’s so good sweeping circles around my clit, before dipping into my soft and silky depths.

Do you know how crazy it makes me? Naughty thoughts are rushing my mind, as I touch myself for you.

I want to be your dirty girl.

My fingers are pushing deeper causing a squelch, as vast quantities of my juice is starting to trickle from within me.

I’m ready for you. If only you were here.

I’m imaging you stroking yourself. It turns me on so much to think of you pleasuring yourself for me.

The thought is spurring me on, and I’m plunging my fingers harder and faster into my pussy.

I could easily cum now, for you, but I don’t want this feeling to end just yet. Reluctantly, I’m withdrawing my fingers; they’re gleaming and slick with juice.

Would you taste me? Would you enjoy the experience of my sweet nectar of my desire?

I’m slipping my fingers into my mouth and licking them clean.

There are so many thoughts spiralling of what you might do to me if you had me in your grasp. Those ideas circling my mind, like an erotic waltzer, one thought spinning into another, round and round they go, making me dizzy with lust.

My fingers have found my clit again, and I’m furiously rubbing.

Do you want to hear the sounds I make as I cum for you? 

Would you cum for me if you heard that?

(Sounds of Cumming)

Published 
Written by Jayne33
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments