Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Time together

"A story about a long over due first meeting for lush lovers"

20
19 Comments 19
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Looking out my large picture window, waiting, wondering why that damn limo isn't here yet. Laughing at myself for being anxious, maybe even a little nervous. After all, I've known Stacey for almost five years! We have liked, we have loved, we have fought and made up. We have done everything a real-life couple has done, except...

We, of course, have never actually met. We have never held hands, hugged, kissed or physically touched in any way. But, today that all changes, if only that damn limo would get here.

My eyes catch movement in the street as the limo pulls into my driveway and my heart literally skips a beat! One last scratch behind my dog Nikki's ears, a quick wag of the tail from Lady and I'm out the door. I go down the stairs and into the back seat of the limo, as I check my phone for the time and any messages. As the limo pulls out, I sit back and breathe a little easier.

As I watched the turnpike exits pass by one by one I close my eyes and think back to how Stacey and I met. We both had gone on this website called Lush, at first to read the sexually-oriented stories, but each of us had found it had offered much, much more! I had discovered something inside me, a need to control, a need to find what I wanted and make it, or rather her, mine. I had become what, or what I began to think of as "The Lifestyle", was known as a Domme or Mistress. Stacey had gone the other direction and become a submissive, or, as I had begun to call those that were mine; a kitten

After being introduced by another member, and a rather uncomfortable start, due to a small misunderstanding of my self-introduction, we grew to what eventually became what I like to call 'us!' As time went by, message by message, we found we were drawn to each other despite the 2,000 miles that separated us, we began chatting often and for long periods and soon I was feeling something I hadn't felt in a very, very long time. We, despite our mutual interest in the D/s lifestyle, never actually went there and were off and on Lush girlfriends, rather than Mistress / submissive.

We had talked about meeting, what Stacey called our "meet and greet," many times, and finally that day has come.

The limo enters the airport and pulls up at the curb of the arrivals area. I nod to the driver, who has driven for me many times before and remind her.

"Make sure this limo and you are here when I get back, I don't care what you have to do or how much it costs, BE HERE!"

She smiles and respectfully responds "yes Ma'am, of course, Ma'am!"

The airport is crowded but I know my way around and get to the gate fifteen minutes before Stacey's plane is due to arrive. Sitting on the chair nearest to the gate is my submissive Kat, grinning and playfully dangling a blindfold in her left hand. I walk over to her and she respectfully bows her head and kisses my offered hand. I caress her cheek with the back of my hand, smile and ask, "Are you ready for some fun kitten?" Kat giggles and nods her head enthusiastically!

When I hear the announcement of Stacey's flight landing I walk over to the next gate and stand near a group of people waiting there, trying not to stare as Stacey's plane empties. One by one the passengers walk out and make their way past me till finally, Stacey appears, an expectant look on her face.

Kat, having seen pictures of her, walks directly up to her, twirling the sleep mask she bought to use as a blindfold, a huge, welcome to NJ smile on her face!

I'm too far away to hear their conversation but since I'm the one that wrote Kat's script I'm sure it went very much like this

"Hi, Stacey welcome to NJ," as Kat offers her hand and Stacey politely shakes it.

I'm sure Stacey said, "Thank you, Kat, it's good to be here, um wasn't Joanne supposed to meet me?"

Kat holds up the sleep mask and giggles, "all in good time Stacey, all in good time. Do you mind if I cover your eyes.. its Mistress orders so please... don't say no."

Kendal__lov
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kendal__lov

I watch from across the room smiling, my trap, um surprise finally is sprung.

Stacey thinks for a minute looking around the terminal then silently nods.

After the blindfold is on and Kat has secured her bag, Kat takes her hand and leads Stacey toward the exit with me silently walking close behind.

When we exit the airport the limo is waiting as expected and Kat guides Stacey to a rear seat and after a brief whisper, covers her ears with the noise-canceling headphones, virtually making Stacey both deaf and blind.

After Stacey's ears are covered I slide in next to her on the opposite side from Kat and reach out and softly squeeze her hand. Her sudden small gasp makes me smile and I look at Kat and say, "this will be the best trip of her life kitten."

With a quick wink, I move my lips to Stacey's cheek and Kat does the same with the other cheek and we time the kiss perfectly! Stacey's face lights up in surprise and she laughs nervously. "That was a little unexpected Joanne but it does have me wondering what could be next. Knowing you, I'm sure the surprises have just started."

I almost silently breathed into her ear, "patience baby.. the anticipation is everything." Kat giggles and I'm almost certain Stacy gulped.

As the turnpike exits quickly appeared in front of us, then disappeared into our rearview mirror.. the numbers getting higher as we head north .. my lips playfully explored Stacey's face, kissing and nibbling her cheek, lips and working my way down her jawline to her well-tanned, perfectly formed neck. When I noticed her hands begin to move I nodded to Kat, who quickly reaches down and takes Stacey's hands in her own. Her next words a half giggle and a half sigh, "Hands stay put Stacey, Mistress orders." Stacey looks toward the sound of the voice, gives her that wonderful smile I've grown to love and slowly nods. She turns toward me with a slightly nervous "mhm," and relaxes her hands.

With each passing mile my attentions grow a little bolder, her reactions a bit more obvious. My smile grows even bigger as her unfettered nipples, start poking through her Toronto blue jay t-shirt and her cute little ass begins to squirm on her seat. My lips gently find hers and my fingers slowly pull up the bottom of her t-shirt, leaving her breasts still covered but her tummy bare. Her breathing becomes faster, with each passing second, her heartbeat begins to match her breathing. I silently watch her breasts rising and falling in time with her pounding heart, and her smile becoming more nervous with each quickening breath. As we cross a bridge my fingernails begin to explore the skin now exposed by the upturned t-shirt. Each one leaving behind tiny red marks in its wake.

Stacey begins to moan and my smile grows as my fingernails move to her inner thigh, playfully scratching then tickling, starting at her well-toned calf and moving upward, pausing as I reach the edge of her shorts. The moans get louder and I can see Kat struggling to hold Stacey's hands still. I pull the headphones aside and whisper seductively in her ear "I can stop.. I can continue or.. I can escalate but escalating requires you to .. let's call it "ask nicely." The headphones are then placed back over her ears.

I can see Stacey's inner struggle as she approaches the point where her need will just about overrule her stubborn refusal to beg for what she expects to be an explosive orgasm. Her lips get tight and she shakes her head from side to side.

Just then the limo pulls up to the curb and after checking my watch I look up at the large sign in front of me. I smile at Kat, announcing "we made it in plenty of time!" as I point to the sign that says "welcome to Yankee Stadium, Yankees vs. Blue Jays 1:05 pm."

 

 

 

Published 
Written by prettyjoanne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments