Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Waiting

5
3 Comments 3
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Waiting

Here I am again. It's just about 7 p.m., a Friday, and I'm waiting for you to get to my apartment. I absolutely adore these times that we can get together and spend time just laying around. You're supposed to bring over some movies soon. We'll spend the weekend together.
Actually you'll be here any minute. Seconds seem like hours when you're away, love. I'm going crazy thinking of all the things that might happen when midnight draws near. I usually do this. I drive myself mad with passion for you, but you probably know that already right? Thinking that brings a slight tinge of red to my cheeks. Just imagine what it will be like with you here with me? My swirling thoughts are abruptly dispersed when I hear you knock at the door. That light tapping of your delicate hand upon the door. You're so timid at times; but I know you aren't going to be timid tonight.

I open the door (with a silly grin on my face I'm sure) and there you are, holding a couple of movies and (what's that?) a single, blood red rose. This unique rose has no thorns. You hand it to me and I could melt right here and now. You're so romantic, and I've never known anyone like that before. I certainly haven't had a relationship with someone as romantic as you are. I'm a romantic too at heart, which makes the little things we do for each other all the more special. I invite you in (and thank you for the rose) and as you walk past me you place a kiss upon my cheek.

I get a small glass vase and put the rose in it, and set it on the inn table in my living room, alongside the two wineglasses and the bottle of red wine chilling there. You look around, appreciating all the extra touches I added. I suppose you know how special of a night this
is going to be. I spent about 2 hours putting out candles (your favorite scent, love) and getting dinner prepared. Ah, movies by candlelight (as well as each other) are just what we both need tonight.

I take your jacket and your purse and set them on the bar that connects the kitchen and the living room. I ask you if you're hungry and you say yes (good) so, I take your hand and lead you into the kitchen (also lit with candles) we both eat our meals and enjoy some small talk about our weeks. You tell me about how you couldn't wait until tonight, and that it was insanity waiting for so long. I say the same to you, and slide my hand over to hold yours. I ask you if you think it is fate that we are together. Two women, finding each other by accident really, neither knowing that the other was attracted to women. Our mutual attraction manifested itself one day last fall, as we both fell into each other's eyes. We were walking in the woods and stopped to play in the leaves and we both fell into them and you rolled over me and our eyes met. The look in your eyes had changed from the eyes of a new friend, to the eyes of someone who felt as I had, but it had been hiding. We couldn't hide from each other in that gaze and we both knew what it meant.

You remember that day as I do, and you tell me about how afraid you felt and that you were so happy to have found me. You have a small tear forming in your eye, love. I move over and slide my index finger across your cheek. I tell you that I will be here forever, loving you.
This love cannot die. Dreams can live for people and we are those people. I tell you that I'm glad you never lost hope. It was hard for me, and I am grateful to have you here with me. You let out a small sigh and give me a gentle kiss (butterfly wings brushing my soul). I
suggest that we go in the living room and watch the movies, we could talk deeply like this forever though. You agree, smile that beautiful smile, take my hand, and lead me into the living room.

You sit on the couch as I go over and put the first movie in. I turn around and you are looking at me as though you could catch on fire. I pretend I didn't see that look and I come over to the couch, innocently casual. I sit beside you, distanced slightly, teasing you as I do
sometimes. Only in a good way, love. You giggle and pull me over to you. I lay back on you and we watch the movie like this.

By the time we get to the end of the second movie, we've had a few glasses of wine, and you've started running your fingers through my hair. You're twirling a strand around your finger. You know this drives me crazy, but maybe you are trying to tease me a little. I
decide to play the game too, and I slide my hand over to your knee that's beside me on the couch. I feel you take in a deep breath and I suddenly realize that we won't be paying attention to the movie anyway now, so, I lean over and get the remote and turn off the movie. I turn back and look at you and you're grinning slyly and giving me that look that you gave me when I put the first movie in. Are you going to burst into flames or am I? I grin back at you.

You slide over and say that I look like I could use a back rub (clever aren't you?) and so I say sure, and lean back into your caresses. Your hands move strongly, yet gently over my shoulders, massaging away my tension. I let out a soft moan and lean my head back. After a few moments you move a hand up and pull my hair away from my neck. You lean in and I feel your breath upon my neck. A shiver moves down my spine. You place a small kiss upon my neck and then another. One more after that and I reach back and take your hand from behind me and I bring it to my lips. I kiss your soft, delicate hand and mumble something about it being your turn. Your hand tastes so sweet, my mind wanders off onto what other places I could taste.

I shake off my momentary lapse in thought and switch places with you. I knead your shoulders softly and you let out soft moans, telling me that I'm doing everything right. I move your hair back and kiss your neck as you did for me, and you quiver under my lips. I move to your ear and nibble it just a little and you get goosebumps. You take my hand and put it on your right breast. I feel it through the fabric of your clothes and bra and notice that your nipple is rather hard. This turns me on even more than I was before, and I whisper into your ear that maybe we should go to the bedroom. You say yes before I get the words out of my mouth and I giggle. And you take me into the bedroom.

Candles also light up the bedroom (naturally) and I have new silk sheets on the bed. You see them and make an "ooh" of approval. You run your hands over the fabric and tell me that you absolutely love the surprise. I say that I'm glad and that it was for you. You smile back
at me, the fire in your eyes mixed with a loving gaze. This is heaven. You go over and stand next to the bed.you start to slowly rock your hips back and forth, dancing to a slow song in your head. You unbutton a few of the buttons of your blouse and I see just a hint of the silk
bra underneath. You ask me to dance.

I walk over and you take me in your arms and we sway back and forth. Intoxicated with desire for each other, enjoying the simple pleasure of rocking in each other's arms in the candlelight. You slow the dance into a stop and then into my eyes. We hold the gaze for a few moments and then you place your hands around my face and pull me to you. Our
lips meet with the passion of our first kiss. Butterflies flitter in my tummy and I put my arms around you and kiss you back passionately. Our kiss is soft and gentle, yet there is no doubt in either of our minds of the passion within us.

We kiss again and again, hands moving over each other's body. You whisper that you want to touch every inch of my skin and start to slide the straps of my dress down. I'm in my bra and panties now and you are sliding your hands up and down my skin, moving over the toned body that I've worked so hard on at the gym.

LiliDiaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiliDiaz

I want to look my best for you,
love. You start to take off my bra as I stop you and take off your blouse and skirt (I want to feel you too, hun) and my breath is taken away by the sight of you. You're just as tone as me, if not more. Your skin is so smooth and I place a few scattered kisses on your shoulders and your collarbone. You stop me and say that you want to please me first, and since you're rather insistent and I can't refuse you, I comply with your wishes.

You kiss me full on the lips, harder than our last few kisses, showing your desire for me, and you play with my tongue with your own. Your hands reach around and unclasp my bra and my breasts are naked for your touch and caress. You gasp and tell me how beautiful I am and reach up a hand to cup my left breast. My nipples are hard (have been for hours now) and you roll them around with your fingertips. Those soft fingers sliding along my breast so gently, I close my eyes and focus on the sensation. I'm lost to the moment now, but I don't mind. You move your kisses from my lips to my chest. You move down my chest, placing
kisses here and there and you begin to lick my hard nipple and kiss it. This feels delicious, my knees are getting weak. Your other hand, playing with my other nipple, slowly moves in a downward path, down my right side to my panties. You slide a hand around to rub my ass and you pull my leg up around you. You get done with my breast and move on to the other, and then move onto your knees and start kissing my stomach. Your tongue does circles over my belly button and I giggle slightly. Your hands move from my ass to the back of my thighs and you rub up and down them. Anticipation makes my legs quiver. You reach your hands back around and grab the sides of my panties and you slide them down slowly. I have trimmed my pussy almost bare and you seem very appreciative of this. Your kisses move down my lower stomach and stop short of my pussy. You stand up and kiss me again and then look into my eyes and I can see your desire. You put your arms around my waist, and walk me back towards the bed, where you lay me down upon it.

You stop and look me up and down, and lick your lips, which turns me on even more. I can only imagine the thoughts going around in that beautiful head of yours. You get on the bed and crawl up to kiss me on the lips again, and your hand moves and massages my breast again and then moves down to my thigh and you slide it down the outside and then up the inside, slowly. Your hand lightly meets the softness of my pussy and I gasp from the contact. I am soaking wet and your hand easily slides between the lips and touches my fully erect clit. My hips instantly react to the touch and flinch. You slide a finger into me and french kiss me as you move it slowly in and out. You break the kiss and I am gasping for air. I am so hot, and you can see it in my eyes. You kiss down my body, stopping at my breasts for a moment
longer, and you move to my thighs. You suck on the delicate skin and nibble it a little, I'm moaning slightly from the combination of this and your finger inside me that is still moving in and out slowly. Your mouth moves up to my pussy and you stop short of contact, teasing me.
I feel your breath upon my skin and I gasp. Finally your lips and tongue meet my pussy lips and I moan loudly. I have imagined these sorts of things for many hours, sitting alone, waiting for you. You move your tongue up to meet my clit and slowly circle it around in
clockwise circles. I move with the rhythm you create and then you stop and reverse the movement, throwing me into a new rhythm and it keeps me from going over the edge.

You slide another finger into me and move them inside me, finding my G-spot and massaging it while your tongue glides around my clit. I'm almost to the edge and you can sense it, so you start pumping in and out faster and then slower, alternating circles in faster and slower rhythms around my clit. I'm moaning loudly and writhing around on the
bed with the sensation you are creating, love. I grip the sheets with my hands, grasping for sanity. I try to hold on, but it's impossible. You tell me to come for you, and almost instantly I do. Exploding in waves of ecstasy I quiver with the impact. You move your tongue down
and drink in my pleasure as I come and do so again and again. You take me to places I can only dream about.

I slowly come back to my senses as you are kissing your way back up my body and meeting your mouth with mine. I can taste myself on your lips and tongue, which adds an extra dimension of sexiness to the kiss. I thank you for the pleasure you gave me, stroke your hair, and tell you that it is by far your turn. I can't wait any longer to make love to your beautiful body.

I sit up on the bed and lay you back in the place I just was. You smile up at me excited by every touch I place upon you. I like to watch that fire in your eyes, dearest. I run my hands up and down your body, and I start massaging your breasts as I kiss you hotly on the
lips. I roll your nipples between my index finger and thumb and you arch your back in response. I move my kisses to your neck, where I nibble slightly on the soft flesh and you let out a soft gasp. I then move to your breasts, kissing your gorgeous body as I move down to your left breast. I lick your hard nipple softly and then suck it a little, then I roll my tongue around it. You moan softly as I'm doing this. I move to your other breast and slide my other hand down your stomach rubbing in circles. I move my hand down to your hip and I reach back and grasp your ass cheek firmly. You giggle and then throw your leg around me, playing a little. I move my hand down and put your leg back on the bed, and then slide a hand in between your legs, stopping short of your shaved pussy. I stop kissing and licking your breast and look up at you and ask you if you want me to touch you, and you say yes in a passion-filled voice. I move my hand up to meet your pussy and you moan loudly. You're very wet, as am I, and I slowly slide my hand up and down your slit. I roll your clit around as I did with your nipple, between my index finger and thumb. Your hips move up and down in
uneven rhythms. Your hands are gripping the sheets as mine were and I am turned on even more to see how hot you are for me. I am certainly hot for you. I move my kisses down your flat stomach, stopping to slide my tongue around your belly button. You giggle as it tickles a
little. I giggle myself and move my kisses to your inner thigh. As I start to kiss and lick your soft skin, I slide a finger into you and start to move it in and out slowly, similar to how you did for me. You are moaning and moving your head from side to side and I decide not to
tease you anymore. I move my mouth to your hot pussy and kiss the lips lightly. You gasp from the contact of my tongue to your swollen clit. I make clockwise circles and then counterclockwise ones, as you did for me. Each time keeping you from the edge by a change in direction. I add another finger and start pumping them in and out of you and lightly suck on your clit. You are moving around wildly on the bed and telling me that you're going to come. I tell you to come for me and you do as I start moving fast and faster. My fingers pumping in and out, my tongue playing with your clit and sucking it lightly. You're gasping
for air as though your drowning and I feel you explode into ecstasy. I drink in your sweetness as you catch your breath and I bring you to orgasm again.

When you regain composure, you tell me how much you love me and that you never want to let me go. I tell you that I feel the same and we hold each other, and kiss once more. Our lips and tongues are playing gently. We fall asleep like this, naked in my bed, completely spent
from lovemaking. I'm so glad to have you all to myself for the weekend. Just think what tomorrow will bring.

To Be Continued.

Published 
Written by juliclix
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments