Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

We met, and fell in Love

"This is a Poem Dedicated to my true Love, SouthernJim."

2
1 Comment 1
1.9k Views 1.9k
308 words 308 words
The day I met you, my heart started to beat again.
The day I met you, I started to believe in Happiness again. 
By the end of our first chat, that one late night, I knew I was falling in Love.
I can't remember the exact moment I fell in Love.

Some people remember the exact second they fell in Love. 
All I know, is by the end of that 1st conversation I was completely and totally in love. 
I was not even looking for Love. I wasn't looking to fall in Love again. 
I wanted to feel Loved, but I did not want to feel all the pain all over again.

I started the conversation, just looking for some cyber sex.
Who knew that you could fall completely in love with someone, just after one night of amazing cyber sex. 
Of course, we both denied our feelings for each other for so long.
All of our friends knew that we were in Love with each other for so long.

When we finally decided to give "us" a try, it turned out to be the best thing that had ever happened to either of us. 
We said, Screw what people think, and we followed our hearts, and it led me and you, to an Us. 
Now its been almost a year since we have been a couple, and I do not regret it. 
Becoming a couple, was the best Idea ever, and I don't think I will ever regret it.

We met almost three years ago, and on the day we met, we fell totally and completely in love with each other. 
I am glad that even though we have had some rough patches, we have always been there for each other.
I know that no matter what Life brings us.
Love will always be there with us.

Published 
Written by Princess4Jim
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments