Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What I Wouldn't Give

"My message to my submissive man."

1
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
610 words 610 words
Join now to listen to this story


What I wouldn’t give to look at your handsome face, wrap my arms around you and all your doubts I will erase.

To hold you close and let you know I am that one person who adores you so.

Who adores all the parts of you exactly as you are and thinks of you as her perfect shining star.

I want to let you know I accept you completely, like you for everything you are and cherish you sweetly.

I am very sorry if I am just a reminder of all that you do not have but rest assured no one will ever treat you kinder so please do not be sad.

It greatly upsets me to think of the parts of yourself that you have kept hidden to keep your love so sweet because you think your desires are forbidden.

It shakes me right down to the very core when I know that you deserve so much more.

If there was anyway I could ever get my hands on you I would give you everything you desire and make a few of your dreams come true.

I still just wish you would not run away from me every time we have any type of intimacy.

I know our passion is quite extreme and totally absorbs our entire beings.

Some might consider it a bit of an obsession that my feelings for you are filled with aggression.

Because I long to dominate you sweetly and fulfill all your special needs but always discreetly.

Every secret you have will be safe with me I want you to never feel a need to flee.

I realize you privacy has become extremely rare and you must bide your time if you even dare.

I have nothing but unconditional love for you and I think your feelings are strong for me too.

DorisBest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DorisBest



I am counting on the fact that our special bond will make it through any obstacles that should ever come between me and you.

I hope someday you can relax and enjoy this ride and know that with me you will never have to hide.

Remember if you ever have an opportunity to sneak away I will still be your biggest fantasy and I am ready today.

No matter how many years should pass my lust for you is going to last.

I can’t even imagine it ever going away I’m comfortable thinking it is here to stay.

Though it has become a burden this huge distance between us it is nothing that we can’t overcome and discuss.

I will give you all of the time that you need and I hope that you come back to me ready to please.

Ready to be my sexy slave boi, my adored precious pet, my favorite toy.

To fulfill all your needs serving your Mistress with care and know that when ever you need her she will always be there.

You can be the king of our secret world ruled by me your queen all your fantasies unfurled.

As I complete this passionate thought I want you to know it is more than just your sexy ass I have sought.

Caring for you and giving you peace of mind hopefully gives you some relief from your daily grind.

It gives me a relief so deep that you will never understand a relief I only seem to get from my sexy submissive man.

I could keep going on and on with all the things I want to say but you already know my heart is in the right place so someday baby won’t you please come back ready to play.



Published 
Written by Bunny12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments