Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What Now?

20
19 Comments 19
3.2k Views 3.2k
257 words 257 words
I want to touch you but circumstances, stars, space and time will not allow.
I need to feel you but scanning my mind, heart, and will I don't know how.

Frozen, cold fingers type and drip words upon my keyboard, pieces of my mind.
Perceptions collide offering differing scenarios, both to blame, our hearts beginning to bind.

Waiting, patience, I look and I search, but they are not so easy to seek out and find.
Some days my heart aches and my mind ruminates, missing your pieces of similar kind.

Time becoming an enemy, I resent both calendar and clock.
The space in my heart that was empty, you're presence has begun to unlock.

What's next and where do we go from here? I'll shake my magic eight ball toy.
Foolish, silly, childish of course, but I'll keep waiting, your words bring me such joy.

I'll keep shaking it and hope I get the answer I need, as I wait for you to reappear.
I'm not willing to let go and give up. My mind and my heart find you so dear.

I'll keep watching and searching and seeking you out.
Time will eventually conspire or I'll give you a shout.

No regrets meeting and finding that I am loving you.
Too late to choose an option, time for that passed like a bird that flew.

My heart will keep calling your name, shouting it out and always just missing you.
Please say my name and keep listening to me. We are so very far from through.
Published 
Written by Gillianleeeza
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments