Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

When

"You know how special I feel when –"

13
9 Comments 9
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words
Recommended Read

Author's Notes

"When will it all end. When will she get satisfied. <p> [ADVERT] </p>When..."

Special, that's how I feel. That's how you always make me feel. I can't help but feel lucky.

I know when you’re serious but right now, you’re acting sultry. I can sense your wickedness, the way you look at me, undressing me with those eyes, seducing me with that silence and fucking me with your mind.

I love you for it.

You don’t realise the effect of those things and what they do to me. Well, let me tell you a few things. One of them you’re doing right now. Sitting there, opposite me, pretending to read, that’s the one thing that starts me off, makes me realise your intentions. I’ve noticed that you haven't turned a page in ages, it’s just that –

When you smile the way you do. When you purse your lips with that knowing look on your face while staring into space. When you slip your tongue between your lips, seductively. Well, it makes me wet. Sometimes, you don't know you're doing it but tonight, I think you do.

I don't know what brings it on. Perhaps a memory of this morning's shower or last night's sexual tryst? Perhaps the kiss I gave you when you came home? Or the meal I cooked for us? Perhaps it’s just the way you are – oversexed.

The comedy on the TV is doing nothing to ward off my arousal. I keep looking at you – performing, silently. You haven't noticed, but my nipples are hard, tenting my blouse. I can feel my pussy react to your smiles or the biting of your lip. I find myself smiling.

I contemplate stripping off but that would be too obvious. I get up from the sofa and tell you that I’m tired and going to bed. Silence takes hold of the room and I hear you tell me that you’re just going to get to the end of the chapter and I nod. You always tell me that.

I know you’re watching my butt as I leave the room. I love it when you watch me. You can't see me biting my lip but I am, and my eyes are wide and wicked.

I undress, spend some time in the bathroom and eventually slip under the cotton sheets. I let out a knowing sigh. If only you knew the effect you have on me.

I deliberately close my eyes and sprawl across the bed.

I hear you enter the room and head to the en-suite. I hear the water run, the toothbrush buzz, though knowing you, you've probably inserted it somewhere that it wasn't meant to go. Even hearing you fluff makes me smile.

The room is warm, the cotton sheets loose but my nipples feel they are at minus twenty and my pussy is leaking. My finger confirms it. I quickly remove it when I hear the water stop, the door click and the lights go out.

I pretend to be asleep and then you do those things that turn me on even more –

MelekKara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelekKara

When you tug at the sheets and wrestle them free from the end of the bed. When you crawl under the sheets, slowly and evocatively. When you stalk me like a tiger.

You make me so wet. The anticipation is killing me. I have to touch my nipples because they are crying out for attention. I run my hand over them. You must know how I feel right now –

When your tongue touches me on the inside of my thigh. When you plant kisses along my flesh, the odd lick, then more kisses. When you torture me by skipping the main course and kissing some more. You’re such a tease.

My lips are quivering, both sets. I try to anticipate the touch. My pussy clenches but nothing rewards it. I’m wriggling on the bed, desperate to feel your touch and you know it.

I know you have a smile on your face, of that I’m sure, while my face is contorted with anticipation, wanting your contact in that special place. It will happen because I know there will be a time when you can no longer resist the temptation, the need to taste me, the need to bring me off.

I wonder whether your fingers are probing your own sex or whether you’re keeping them for me.

I moan out loud. There it is, your tongue, gently lapping over my sex; tasting me, probing my honey pot, flicking at my labia, prising my lips apart. You’re such a tease. I nearly grasp the back of your head when you stop and go back to kissing; I managed to resist, allowing you to tease.

There it is again, lapping, probing, flicking, sucking. My body, rising, falling, pulsing.

I love it –

When you flick your hot tongue over my sex. When you dip your throbbing tongue into me; gathering up my juices and swallowing them. When you suck my clit into your mouth.

With the lapping more intense, more focused, devouring my senses, my orgasm frothing just under the surface. Waiting for that bubble to emerge and grow, rising through the liquid, to explode at the surface; spilling over the edge of its container.

My orgasm is bubbling and you had better not stop, but I think you need this as much as I do. I’m wetting your chin; pushing my pussy into your face. Your hands steady my buttocks and you crawl into me – tongue first.

And that's what pushes me over the edge –

When you fuck me with it. When you pull me onto your tongue. When you devour me.

I explode over you. You will have a lot of swallowing to do, that's for sure.

I pant in anticipation once more. I tap you on the head. You know what I want. What I need.

You turn around, plant your pussy over my face and the minute my tongue touches you.

That's when I climax again.

 

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments