Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Whispers

"Sometimes it's the simple words that say it all"

18
15 Comments 15
2.9k Views 2.9k
445 words 445 words
I feel your hot breath on my neck from behind.

You whisper softly in my ear “You are mine.”

I let out a softer whisper even smaller than yours “I am yours.”

I feel the chase of hot excitement at those words run through my body.

Your fingers run down my arms,

To my hips,

You pull me closer into you.

I can feel your heat warm my body. I feel flush and hot. It's almost too much to bear.

I turn to look at you and you grip me tighter whispering again.

Eyes forward.

I don’t look back,

I look forward,

I do as you tell me.

You bend me forward at the waist and run your fingers over my shoulders. I feel your fingertips slide over the small of my back. I moan out for you.

Please….

You shush me in a loving way. I can feel the soft but firm hardness of your being press just enough against my crack. It runs down along the length of my behind working to my neediness. I arch my back and lean back.

You grip my hips and control the speed. Your desire of control of the situation grows higher, and much more apparent between us with each passing moment.

I feel it finally! You work your length into me, working every last bit until you make me full of you. I moan out for you, and you work it in deeper into me.

The passion grows, and you seem to grow with each passing moment. I feel the inevitable need to explode around you growing. I moan out not wanting it to end. I moan out needing more.

You give in to my need for it.

You give in knowing I need it.

You take me with such unquestionable heat and animal hunger.

I feel it, it's here, I moan out. You tell me to let go, you tell me to give it to you. I do, I start, I let go and feel the quake of it wrap around you. My moans higher, I feel that explosion. I see fireworks of colors and power with the mix of what you give me and you join me. I feel you join me with your fingers tighter and your own explosion matching mine.

We quake and shake.

We moan and groan.

We laugh and chuckle.

We need and lust.

We love.

You pull me back up close to you. I feel the heat of your body on my back. I can feel your heart beating hard and steady.

“You are mine.” You whisper.

I let out a whisper softer than yours. “I am yours."

Published 
Written by Jinxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments