Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Are Mine

17
9 Comments 9
15.5k Views 15.5k
3.2k words 3.2k words
“I am going to claim you now.” The stranger told me after I opened the front door. That was all he said and I had no idea who is this fine man.

“I beg your pardon?” I said, with confusion written across my face.

“You heard me. You’re mine now. I’ve known it from the moment I laid my eyes on you. You. Are. Mine!” He enunciated those three words very slowly. I gasped.

“But... How? What? I don’t know you... You don’t know me!” I struggled to say something. My mind is a complete blank. I stood there, staring at him and wondering if he‘s a nutter. Someone who escaped from the psychiatric hospital. I take a good look of him. He is tall, around 6 foot 2... and he has short black hair that is styled in a messy way. It suits him, I thought as I bite my lip. Then I looked into his eyes, he has a very warm chocolate eyes. Like buttery warm…

“You’re mine, understand?” He asked me. No... he TOLD me. From the tone of his voice, he was demanding. I was ripped from gazing at his handsome face. Of course I scowled.

“No.. No! Are you crazy? I’m not a piece of meat that you can claim. Now get off of my property!” I slammed the door in his face. My breathing is erratic. I never slammed in someone’s face before. Is that a growl I hear? My heart pounded. I turned around and look in the peep hole, but this man was nowhere to be found. Good…. Right?

.oOo.

It was night time when I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my body. It was too small, it just barely covered my body. I feel a chill, my skin is now covered with goose bumps. I gave a shudder as I rubbed myself roughly with the towel, drying my body. Then I put my thick cotton socks on, along with an old pair of jog pants and a simple vest top. I take a look of myself as I pull my long brown hair up and tied in a messy bun. My bluey-green eyes looked too wide today. Like I’m aware of everything now. Was it because of the guy? Does he scare me? Possibly. I sighed after the thought of the guy, he is quite hot but he’s sick. Mental ill. I should probably read the local paper to see if there had been news about an escaped mental person. Oh well, he’s gone now. I double check the lock of my front and back doors.

Turning into my bed, my big comfy bed. I love it. It’s a queen sized. Fit for a queen. The thought made me giggle. Shaking my head, I pick up my book and start to read. Three long chapters later, the book felt heavy in my hands so I let it drop and drift off to sleep. Soon I dream of his warm buttery chocolate eyes.

It wasn’t morning when I woke up, jerking out of my heavy sleep. What? My heart is pounding heavily. Oh I left the lamp on. The air is cold. Too cold. Shit I left the window open. I move to close it but I can’t move. What? I try again but something held me back. My hands… Shit. They are tied to my metal headboard. No... they are handcuffed. What… I stare at them with confusion. I snap out of my shocked state and look around my large room. My body jumps with a fright. There’s a large silhouette by my bathroom door. He seems to be wearing a hooded jacket and a pair of jogging pants.

“Who are you?” I tried to shout but my sleepy voice prevented me from doing it. I cleared my throat.

A shushing noise occurred. He was shushing me. What! The bastard…

“Who are you?” I ask again, shouting loudly and panicking. I keep pulling on my hands, wincing as the metal dug into my skin painfully causing me to yelp.

The man was closer to me, he examined my wrists with a frown. The light from the nightstand lamp shone on his face. I could see his face now. It’s the mental man. The one who wanted to ‘claim’ me. Crap.

“You.” I breathed as fury grew inside of me.

“Yes, me. Now don’t hurt yourself, Miss Grey.” His voice was smooth like before. My lips are suddenly dry so I lick them before taking a deep breath as I try to calm myself. Wait, how did he know my name?

“How did you know my name? Free me please,” I ask with a stern tone.

“No.” He simply told me and reached into his pocket, taking something out of it and brought it closer to my face. Of course, I panicked. I flinched away from his hands and saw the item in his hand. It was a ball gag. He quickly put it on me and secured it around my head. I tried to shout at him but I was unable to talk, the ball was in my mouth for goodness sake. I try again but only muffled noises came out. I scowl at him with frustration.

“You talk too much but I promise you we will work on it,” he told me, stroking my blushing cheek. He yanked the duvet off of me and it was when I realised that I’m fully naked. When did he do this? What the heck?

“Baby girl, you look so fine.” His finger circled around my navel. My body jerked from his touch and whimpered loudly. Why was this turning me on?

“Ssshh. Don’t be afraid, Roxanne. I know you like me. You have been talking about me in your sleep. Go on... Admit it. You like me.” The handsome man smirked, pushing a single strand of my hair behind my ear while I gave him are-you-stupid look. How am I supposed to answer him, he bloody gagged me. Wait, I talk in my sleep?

He gave a throaty chuckle. “Just nod or shake your head.” His eyes stared at me with such intensity it left me panting for a minute. I slowly shake my head.

“Hmm… I’m disappointed but this means I have to force it out of you. The truth.” He said, moving sharply off of my bed and went to the end of my bed. He bent down as if he’s retrieving something. What is he getting? Oh god, what is he going to do to me? Why am I wet?

I begin to squirm, taking another look of my restrained hands and saw red welts on my wrists. They were pretty sore. A cleared throat caught my attention, eyes back on the guy. He was looking at me and he is holding a metal bar. I frowned at it, what is it? It looked strange.

The man grabbed my left ankle. I let out a squeal and gasped. He is too strong, I can’t yank my ankle out of his grip. I squint at him, he does have pretty big arms. He must work out. Hmm I wonder what is his body like. I bit my lip with curiosity but back to reality, what is he doing with my ankle? He strapped a leather cuff around my ankle and moved on to my right ankle where he also strapped. The cuffs were linked with a metal bar. It was preventing me from closing my legs. Oh... I feel so... I don’t know.

This guy twisted the bar and moved it, making the bar longer… it was widening my legs open. What! My body began to squirm again, his eyes were on my face. He looked amused. My chest is heaving. I’ve never felt so exposed to anyone before… and this feels so hot. I closed my eyes for a second, then I felt something touch on my apex of my thighs. I gasped, opening my eyes immediately after the touch.

“I see you are wet. Extremely wet.” He grinned, giving me a wink and licked his finger. I almost convulsed on the spot, letting out a small groan. The man chuckled, unzipping his jacket and shrugging it off of his shoulders. My eyes widened at the sight. Is he stripping his clothes off? I began to get excited. He shook his head as if he reads my mind and chuckled again. He bent down again to retrieve something. I hear a rustling sound. I test my body again, finding it hard and unable to close my legs. I frowned at this. Is this a dream?

The guy stood up again but he’s hidden something behind his back, my eyes were glued onto his eyes. He mouths something at me. Close your eyes. I shake my head. The guy looked irritated and then he slaps my inner thighs as I bit into the ball gag with a short scream.

“Close your eyes now!” he demanded. I had no choice but to close them. Okay... I can’t see but I can hear. He paddled around my room and I could feel something press into the mattress beside my naked body. My body shivered from the cool air. He obviously noticed this as he closes the window. So thoughtful. I scoffed to myself. Then I hear a humming sound. What is that? My head tilted toward the noise.

It was pressed into my hot core, on my hooded nub.

LUXvanessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LUXvanessa

I opened my eyes and gasped loudly at the amazing touch. It was a white wand looking thing and it looked familiar. It was vibrating on my pussy. My legs tensed as I held the metal headboard tightly. I closed my eyes again. Fuck, this is so intense.

“I’m going to force it out of you. The truth, baby girl.” He pinched my nipple teasingly as I jerk uncontrollably. What... My back suddenly arched as the vibrations got stronger. I tried to say the word fuck around the ball gag as my body squirmed again. This guy is clever of putting a metal bar in between my legs, it prevented me from closing my legs and unable to stop the pressure that’s forming in my hot wet core. Why do I love this?

“Tell me, Roxanne,” he told me, pinching the other nipple as I yelped. I shook my head frantically as I glared at him.

“Don’t be stubborn, young lady. I’m still going to make you mine, baby. Whether you like it or not. We both know you like me. Tell me the truth now!” He slapped my tits, I screamed around the ball and left me convulsing. I could feel wetness trickling down my inner thighs. I rolled my eyes back as I let out another groan of pleasure. He yanked the vibrating wand away and I mewled.

“No!” I cried out loudly with frustration and my body sagged back into the mattress. He took the gag off of me.

“Frustrating, isn’t it? That’s how I’ve been feeling for weeks when you wouldn’t just see it. I was stalking you for weeks. I tried to ask you out but you were always busy for something. You drive me nuts. But I had enough… I have you in my hands. Finally.” His hand cupped me... there. I gasped loudly, still stunned from his words. He has been following me for weeks? Perhaps he is a bit mental. The thought made me bit my lip to stifle a smile.

I glanced down at his hand that is on my pussy, his fingers massaging my shaven puffy lips as I softly groaned. Then he gently slipped a finger inside me, wriggling and curling his finger inside of me as I let out a loud gasp and squirm helplessly on the bed.

“No… please...” I said as his finger took my breath away.

“You didn’t recognise me earlier today.” He cocked his head aside as he looked at me, his finger slowly sliding in and out of me.

I was surprised from his words. I licked my dry lips and frowned as I tried to remember his face but it was no use.

“I... I’m sorry but I don’t remember you. Oh god…” I groaned, closing my eyes at the delicious sensational touch in my hot core. My insides are tightening on his singular thick finger.

“I bought you a coffee once. Remember? I go to that coffee house every day same time as you.” I was stunned, I do go to a coffee house every day. “You were always glued to that kindle book. I just couldn’t bring myself to interrupt you.” He murmured, sounding embarrassed. I opened my eyes to find his face is blushed. It was kind of cute.

I was going to say something to him but he interrupted me as a second finger slid into me and slowly fucking me as it left me breathless and unable to think properly. My body stilled.

“Oh please…” I whimpered, closing my eyes for a second. He hushed me, silencing me with his finger when my insides suddenly convulsed and clenching around his fingers, almost on the verge of climaxing. He pulled his fingers out, leaving me whimpering and dying to be pleasured. “No please!” I cried out loud.

“Hush. Hold it.” He said it threateningly as if he’s warning me. My breathing died down, my eyes flittered open to find himself staring at me. He then picks up the vibrating wand and applied it on my nipple, hissing loudly as my nipple elongated and stiffened under the vibrations. I groaned again as he does the same to my other nipple. Then I watch him move the wand down my body, in between my breasts then going down my stomach and circling around my navel which tickled me and left me giggling a little. Then he applied it in between my slightly swollen pussy lips with the strongest vibrations I’ve ever felt.

“Fuck!” I screamed, arching my back and bowing off the bed as I pull on the handcuffs and trying to close my legs when my eyes were suddenly watering. I needed to be pleasured. Soon.

“Try to remember...” He whispered near my ear, nibbling on the earlobe which made me shy away from his mouth. I groaned loudly, squeezing my eyes tightly shut as I try to think hard. His lips were on my neck, kissing softly as he reached the dipped bump on my throat. I let out a gurgle-like sound. Then a memory spiked in my head. A man did asked me out in the coffee shop and I wasn‘t interested at the time, he’d written his name and his number on my coffee take-away cup. I could remember the first letter was a J.

“Josh!” I shouted. The guy stilled, chuckling as he shook his head and felt his stubble chin graze on my chest. His chuckle shook my body. I whimpered as my sweaty body stiffened again.

“No, baby girl. Try harder.” He put emphasis on the last word.

“I can’t!” I cry out loudly, the vibrations was almost too much for me. It was overwhelming. My eyes began to water as they trickle down my flushed cheeks.

“You can’t come until you remember my name. You can do it” He pushed me to think harder, trying to ignore the amazing feeling in my pussy. My insides are clenching ever so tightly, my throbbing clit is almost painful. Fuck!

“John!”

“No”

“Jerry!”

“No”

“James!”

“Nope”

“Gah!” I screamed loudly in frustration, bursting out in tears as the wonderful sensational feelings were slowly taking over my body. I do remember him now. He had a beard and glasses on. He liked to read books. I’ve seen him come in the coffee house a few times.

“Come on baby!” He growled, grinding the vibrating wand into me harder as I scream loudly and arched my back. Fuck, so intense! I could feel my pussy gaping and pulsating hard. I can’t hold it any longer if he keeps this up. I wrestle with my legs, and trying to close it to ease the pressure but I kept on shouting out cuss words as I am on the brick of letting go.

“JAMIE!” I screamed out loud with sudden realisation as I could clearly see his written name on that coffee cup.

“Cum for me, Roxanne!” He rubbed the vibrator across my swollen clit as I finally let go and releasing myself, screaming as I do. My body jumped violently on and off the bed like a flapping fish. My face is wet with tears. Jamie finally pulls the wand away and I sag with relief as I lie on the wet bed, panting heavily and burst into tears.

I cried softly and Jamie gently takes the metal spreader bar off, massaging my ankles as he does then moves over me, carefully not to hurt me.. my aching body and he uncuffed the handcuffs. My arms fell heavily as I feel completely numb. Unable to move them, he brings my wrists to his mouth as he kissed the sore area. I watched him with a small sniffle.

Jamie takes a tissue out of the box from the nightstand and brings it to my face where he dabbled the wet tears away. I smiled at his thoughtfulness. So this was the guy from the coffee house. I burst out giggling.

“What’s so funny?” Jamie asked, looking amused as he laid himself down by my side. I laughed harder as he poked a finger in my side.

“You. Are. Crazy.” I murmured to him. “You could’ve just asked me out at the front door.” I rubbed my eyes and sighed heavily. “Again.” I corrected myself with an eye roll and gazed at his handsome face.

He gave a dorky grin and bent down to give me a simple kiss on the lips. Of course, I blushed.

“I've noticed you like to read erotic books. Especially BDSM…” He smirked, talking of the times I spent reading in the coffee shop. I felt slightly embarrassed about this, no one was supposed to know about this.

“Um yes, I’m… I quite like the sound of being a submissive girl...” I muttered embarrassed.

“Mhm... Do you like your new jewellery?” He asked me, watching my lips as I lick them.

What jewellery? I frowned slightly, moving my hand to my neck to see if I’m wearing a necklace. This made him chuckle and shook his head as he slid a hand down my leg to my right ankle where a simple silver anklet laid on my ankle bone. My eyes widened. It was like as if he’s coll-

“I collared you. You. Are. Mine!” Jamie growled and kissed me again.

Published 
Written by nutmeg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments