Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Yours

"A Master gives his slave a great night"

14
7 Comments 7
13.7k Views 13.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words
As you require, I am naked, kneeling in the centre of the room, knees apart, hands on the back of my head. I am on complete display, for your eyes only.

I hear you come up the stairs, in no hurry. You know that I will be doing just what you have instructed, so why rush? Finally, you open the door and come into the room and walk over to stand in front of where I wait, for your pleasure.

“Those knees should be wider, slut, you know that,” you order.

Chastised I spread my legs wider, completely exposing my pussy to you. My arms are beginning to ache from being held up. There are no cuffs, you trust me to leave them there. That trust however, has been hard earned.

“Hmmm. What shall I do with you tonight?” you ask. “Shall I shove my cock down that lovely throat of yours? Shall I fuck your tight cunt? I might force you over the dinner table and stick my cock in all your holes over and over. I could cum all over your tits, or I could spank you til you cry… what do you think, slut? Where shall we start?” You pause, before barking, “Speak, slut."

My head is racing. The more you talk the more turned on I get. I can feel myself getting wetter with each idea. I reply, “Please let me suck your cock, Master.”

“I thought that might be your preference, you love sucking cock, don’t you? You are such a little slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Master,” I reply, “I am a slut who loves to suck your cock. Please, Master, let me suck your cock. Please, Master,” I beg.

“Tell me, slut, why should I let you to put my cock in your mouth?”

“Please, Master, I will do anything you want.”

“Yes, that’s the point,” you say. “You are my slut and are here to do whatever I want you to do.” Without warning you grab my hair. “Stand up,” you command.

I stand and you step back to look at me. It's strange, but I feel even more exposed standing there. My breasts heave with each breath. My nipples are erect and aching to be touched. My arms, still behind my head, long to come down, but I dare not do so until ordered. I am completely naked, other than the collar placed around my neck. You put your finger beneath my collar and pull my lips to yours and allow me to kiss you deeply. Your tongue probes my mouth, leaving me wishing it would probe my pussy as well. One thing at a time, I tell myself.

Suddenly, you grab my right breast. You fondle it and pull on the nipple, not too harshly, yet, and I sigh in pleasure. You bend your head and take my nipple into your mouth, fondling my other breast as you do so. You suck my nipple hard, balancing on the fine line between pleasure and pain. At my whimper you look up and smile.

Placing your hand over my pussy your smile widens. “Goodness, slut, you are enjoying this, aren’t you? And here I thought this was all about me. I do enjoy your tits though, they are truly beautiful. Your nipples are so hard.” You grab my nipple and give it a quick tweak, hard. I gasp and you step back.

“Bend over, with your hands on your ankles,” you order. My arms cry as I am permitted to release them from above my head, and I know from experience that the position you have instructed will quickly become just as uncomfortable. I bend over, forcing my arse in the air and leaving my pussy lips peeking from between my thighs.

You step up behind me and I feel your erection against my arse through your jeans.

BeataAnge
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeataAnge

You enjoy this as well. Unable to help myself, I rub my arse back against your crotch.

You give my arse a sharp slap. “Enough of that, you greedy thing,” you chastise me. I fear I have disappointed you, but I can hear a smile creeping into your voice. I relax.

Which leaves me unprepared for the next spank. Bent over, hands on my ankles I am defenseless. You slap me for a third time before pausing. “Lets do this properly, slut. Count each spank and if you do a good job I might let you have my cock in your mouth.” I breathe as you rub my arse cheeks, warming them before you get down to business.

You start with my left cheek. And you don’t start easy.

“One," I begin.

Alternating sides, the numbers quickly rise.

“Thirteen. Please, Master, may I suck your cock?”

Smack.

“Fourteen. Please, Master, I would love your cock.”

At twenty, you stop. You place a hand on each cheek and I can feel the heat pulsating from my arse against your palms. You bend over my back, grab my hair and pull me upright. You whisper in my ear “Your arse looks spectacular. It's bright red and you have been such a well behaved girl. Get on your knees for me, slut.”

Gratefully I kneel before you and lift my hands to your waistband. Pausing, I look at you and get a nod. I smile, this makes the pain and discomfort all worthwhile. I undo your belt and fly and take a deep breath of anticipation before I pull your trousers down and free your cock.

You are fully hard and I move forward to take you into my mouth. “No,” you command, “not until I tell you. I want you over the table."

Eager to please I stand and bend over the edge of the table. You push me forward so my thighs push hard against the table edge. You spread my legs with your feet. "Now, slut, I am going to fuck your cunt, and I will fuck it hard. And you will enjoy it, you hear?”

“Yes, Master,” I breathe.

You thrust your cock into my dripping pussy with one thrust. I am so horny that I groan as I feel your cock filling me. You fuck me hard and with each thrust I am closer to cumming. I can feel the table slide across the floor with each thrust.

You know how much I am enjoying this. “I want to you beg, slut, beg me to let you cum.”

“Please, Master, please can I come? Please, Master, I want to cum. Please, Master, please…”

You continue to fuck me hard and finally give me permission. “You can cum, slut, but I want to hear you do it.”

I cum and cry in pleasure “Oh, Master, I’m cumming. Oh god, it feels amazing. Please, Master, fuck me harder… thank you, Master. Ah fuck. FUCK," I scream.

Before my orgasm subsides, you grab me by the hair and push me back to my knees. “Hands behind your head.”

You push my cock in my mouth, I breathe in the smell, and I taste my cum juices on you. Grabbing my head you force your cock deep into my mouth and fuck it deeply. Unable, and unwilling, to push you away, all I can do is try to breathe during the brief moments you pull your cock out, before it is plunged back in again. I am breathless when you pull your cock away for the last time and your warm sperm spurts over my face, covering my lips, cheeks, forehead, my tongue. I taste you and, as the deluge slows, I take your cock to drink the last of your cum. I am covered in your juices.

I am replete.
Published 
Written by lust_awakened
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments