Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Morning After Stroll

"A brief sensuous encounter leads to eager reflection"

6
7 Comments 7
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.5k words 3.5k words

Mark stood in the hotel foyer willing Louise to appear. The time was 7.05am. He had checked the outside temperature and finding it surprisingly balmy, given that the sun was barely over the trees on the other side of the river, he had relayed that fact to Louise, the lady he had just spent a wildly sensuous night with. Since 8.30pm on the previous evening, this last twenty minutes had been the longest time they had been apart. How crazy was that?

The lift doors opened and there was a thump in his chest as she stepped out. Her smile heated him yet again, as his eyes took in the yellow summer dress she had changed into and his eager eyes recorded the fact that there was no bra under that dress. Those delicious nipples pressed against the fabric, seeking even more freedom. God, she was as delectable as ever.

Louise had returned to her own room to get out of the cocktail dress she had worn last night. Something more appropriate was called for when Mark had suggested they take a pre-breakfast stroll along the riverbank. That had seemed wonderfully romantic. The events of the night gone by still fuzzed her unbelieving mind, as she stepped out of the cocktail dress, and freshened herself up. Standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror she had wondered how she might dress for this, their first stroll alone together.

When Mark had called on her cell-phone to tell her how delightfully warm it was, she had no hesitation. No underclothing, she merely shrugged into her yellow cotton summer dress, buttoned it up, and, with the remnants of the evening’s lascivious mood hanging over her, she left the top button unfastened. Collecting her small shoulder bag, she hurried out, hoping she hadn’t been too long.

Mark’s lovely smile as she hurried across the foyer towards him told her that there were no hard feelings. He looked so lithe in open-necked blue shirt and light blue pants, her breath quickened immediately.

“You look gorgeous,” he told her, as he held open the main doors for her.

“You don’t look so bad yourself, considering the hard night you’ve had.”

Mark was delighted at the easy suggestiveness of her response. Out on the patio, their arms were immediately around each other’s waist, as though, after all that had gone before, they could not bear not touching. Thankfully none of the rest of the course members were around.

“Bet they haven’t been awake all night,” Mark laughed.

Giving him a squeeze, Louise giggled, “They didn’t have the same incentive.”

Strolling cosily through the vividness of red roses, multi-coloured petunias and bright yellow gazanias in the hotel grounds, to where the gate led to the riverside, they remained tightly clinging together.

Mark mused, “Looking back. I still find you so hard to believe.”

“Just me?”

“Us,” Mark quickly corrected.

“Only forty-eight hours ago.”

“What?”

“We hadn’t met.”

Mark sighed, reaching to stroke down the front of her dress, sure she was naked underneath. Her breasts, that had captured his attention all night, felt as warm and as vibrant as ever, with those hard nipples that, even now hardened and rose to his touch. “I could write a story about last night.”

Louise giggled again, “You write erotica?”

“No, but I’d have to, even if I made it a love story.”

As they passed through the wooden gate and moved onto the path along the river bank, Louise stopped and turned into him, “You made it into a love story at about four thirty this morning. Any regrets?”

Mark gave her a teasing grin, as he looked down into her gorgeous blue eyes, “Did I?”

“You said loud and clear that you loved me — or should I say, ‘you grunted’?”

“And you didn’t respond.”

Another giggle, “Because I had my mouth full, remember?”

It was, indeed, very firmly planted in Mark’s memory, “You woke me up.”

They had started walking again, still clutching each other, and Louise, adoring the memory of that moment, told him, “I don’t know what you were dreaming but that knob of yours was somehow finding the strength to look very tempting.”

Her eyes shone above the sensual grin that Mark had become very used to in a short space of time. “Honestly, Louise, have you ever had a night like we’ve just had?”

“God, no— Oh, look at that.”

A rich blue kingfisher had swooped onto a tree branch across the river.

“Isn’t that beautiful?” Louise gasped, clutching his waist tightly.

“It is,” Mark replied, returning the squeeze, “But I only have eyes for you.”

Louise sighed, the romance of the situation overcoming her, feeding her, warming her, and oh, God, moistening her yet again. “It’s like some kind of magic has overtaken us.”

“Must have been a very friendly wizard.”

They were passing under the drooping green branches of a willow that dipped its twigs onto the river surface, seeming to draw attention to the silvered fish darting below.

Louise’s eyes turned misty as she looked up at him. “Yesterday, after lunch, when we walked this way with some of the course members, it was simply pleasant. But this morning we’re — oh, Mark, last night — wasn’t it meant to be just a one-off relieving fuck?”

Mark had, at first been shocked, then delighted by her casual use of crude language. “But, wasn’t it in the air before that, Louise? What I said at four thirty this morning, and again since then, has not diminished.”

Louise nodded, “You’ve been so sweet.”

“Is that how I tasted?”

She laughed as Mark was asking himself, not for the first time, where it had started. He had a pretty good idea. That first morning, he had noticed her arrival as she climbed out of the taxi. Simply, a brief recognition of what looked like a well set-up young lady.

Eye contact across the lecture room occasionally had followed. More direct, yesterday morning, and later in the dining hall, where eye contact was accompanied by slight smiles.

By that time, he had begun to think that she was rather lovely. By the previous morning, her slender, shapely body beneath that stunning face, and his thoughts moved on to ‘highly desirable’.

Louise’s thoughts plagued her even now on this lovely stroll. After the disaster of Vic, even though her libido had kept nudging her, men had been very low on her list of priorities. When Mark had told her, during their hot prolonged session on his bed, of his growing attraction to her, she had tried to make a joke of it, telling him, that it was just the intimacy of the moment. “You just think I’m a good fuck. An easy lay, which I’m not, by the way.”

It had seemed like a safe admission. In a matter of hours, she had found herself absorbed by Mark’s presence. During the morning literary lecture, she had found herself having to avoid glancing at his handsome face as he sat on the opposite side of the semi-circle they were seated in.

As they walked now, Mark could tell something was troubling Louise. Her face looked drawn as she flicked at some nearby bulrushes in a backwater they were passing before going on, “I told you about Vic—”

Mark broke in there, “Enough, Louise, no more looking back. We agreed.”

Louise nodded. The possibility of this first relationship since the trauma of Vic had been playing on her mind. It had all seemed too good to be true, but since the afternoon of the previous day, after lectures, when they had been alone together, she had been sure this storm of emotion was approaching. They had sat, very conventionally, sipping coffee on the patio, sharing small talk with other course members.

One by one, their companions left the table, until Mark and Louise were sitting facing each other. Louise had told him that she was in publishing, and she had been particularly interested when he told her that, despite being in copywriting, main hope was to become a more serious writer.

They talked about the literary course, books they’d read and films they liked. Then Louise shook herself, as they sat there nice and easy, by openly revealing the bitter relationship she’d had with her ex-husband. The rough crudities he had tried to inflict on her. How she wouldn’t do anal, and he called her a frigid bitch.

Louise’s eye had moistened as she told Mark, “The last straw came when he said his unmarried friend fancied me and I should let him fuck me.”

That was when she walked out on him and sued for divorce. For Louise, telling Mark about that terrible time worried her. Why had she suddenly burst out with that kind of intimate information to someone who was a virtual stranger? The expression on Mark’s face added to her discomfort.

Her voice quaking a little, she told him, “Oh, I’m sorry. I don’t know why— I’ve never told anyone that before.” But deep, inside as she looked into Mark’s concerned face, she had a certainty about why she had opened out in that way.

Mark told her he appreciated her frankness, and after her grim story, he felt his meagre love-life was easily recounted. So he told of his three-year relationship with flirty Diane, whom he had long suspected, dropped her panties for any amorous bidder. He had only been slightly hurt when she had told him she was leaving, because he wasn’t “frisky enough”.

Now, walking the riverbank on this brightening warm morning Mark smiled grimly as he wished he had a video of last night’s activities. That would show Diane how frisky he really was, in the right company. And there was the key to the night they had shared. For him, Louise was undoubtedly the right company.

Louise looked up into his face, “Why are you smiling?”

Mark leaned closer to plant a kiss on her cheek, as he chuckled, “Actually I was worrying whether I was frisky enough last night.”

WildThing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
WildThing

Laughing with him, and nodding her head, Louise said, “Better than that, Mark, over the last few hours you have shown me what loving is all about.”

“Loving? Not fucking?” Mark regretted saying that, but Louise quickly put his mind at rest.

“Bad influences, nasty past.”

Mark kissed her cheek once more, before asking “When did you consider going to bed with me was a good idea?”

They had stopped walking, and still with a low glow from their all-night fusion, Louise said, “At the same time as I blurted out about V— well, my past, I knew there had to be something special.”

Mark chuckled, “While I was thinking something along the same lines.”

“But after we had that evening meal in the dining room.”

“And shared that bottle of wine,” Mark added meaningfully.

“Oh, God, yes, wine always loosens my tongue and my emotions. I did tell you that I hadn’t been fucked for over three months?”

Mark turned her so that their bodies were pressed together on that narrow riverside path and laughing said, “Yes, but you were more discreet than that.”

“Was I really?” Louise sounded quite surprised.

“Yes, you said you hadn’t slept with anybody.”

“Hell, it must have been very gentle wine. You see what a confused mind I have about sex?” She had worried about some of the things she might have said at the height of her orgasms during the night. “Did the other words I used shock you?”

Mark hoped making a joke of her concerns would ease her mind, “Oh, definitely I was on the point of pulling my cock out of your cunt and kicking you out.”

Louise laughed delightedly, “You see, you can say that so easily, now. All you said last night, was your libido had been starved.” Her face turned up to his as she said challengingly, “But it was you who made the final suggestion.”

They had continued walking along the riverbank and a squad of ducks scuttled away into the river, as Mark corrected, “I made the offer.”

“Was your intention not the same?”

“By this time, it was... my hope.”

“Your desire?”

Mark shrugged, “Okay, I was wanting you like crazy. I’d removed that dress three times before we left the table. And you weren’t aware of it.”

“You know, when we did get to your room I remember being amazed at how quickly our clothes disappeared. One second we were kissing and then—Shazam—we were naked, and your hard cock came to get me.” That was one of the vivid memories in her mind, that sudden warm hardness against her belly

Mark was able to recall stripping away her dress. “I couldn’t wait to see this fabulous body.”

“And my shaved mound,” Louise said, calling up that wicked grin again. “Fascinated you that, didn’t it?”

“I told you, that was a first for me. I could have played with it all night.”

Again her infectious giggle, “You did play with it all night.”

Laughing, Mark said, “I have a feeling we could talk all day about last night. Have you noticed how much we’ve laughed since we came out?”

Louise had noticed, and she felt wonderful about it. “Yes, it was a very funny night,” she said, quickly adding, “And augurs well for the future.”

“Oh, yes, the future,” Mark said quietly. “That’s going to fill a goodly part of our lives. But that became the main subject around five o’clock this morning. We’re still savouring last night.”

Louise was delighted that Mark was treating their future without any worry, and she didn’t mind continuing with the events of last night as she asked, “Does any particular part of the evening stick in your mind?” She knew what was coming.

Mark only hesitated for a few seconds before he admitted, “Your breasts were a delight, but it has to be touching mound and along your bare pussy.”

“It can’t be a pussy if it’s hairless.”

Mark nodded, and looked into her teasing eyes, “As you wish, but everything seemed, well, magnified under my fingers. The lips down there were more pouting.”

Louise sighed, “More desperate.”

“And when they parted the moistness—”

Louise knew what was happening to her right at that moment, “Oh, yes, tell me—”

“I just knew you were ready to be licked.” Mark felt the spasm of Louise’s arm tightening around him. “Anyway, what about you?”

It was as though Mark’s description of her wetlands had triggered a new flood, but she tried to concentrate on what she had to tell him. “Oh, so many, but that very first time your cock plunged up into me-it felt so immense, moving so hard and fast up into my cunt— so filling.”

“It’s only standard issue—my cock.”

“But it felt so huge, and I needed that swift cumming together—and we did—that first time.”

“Was it the third time that we got it together again?”

Louise didn’t have to think very hard. Mark had flipped her over, pulled a pillow under her belly, and at first she had feared he was wanting anal. “No, it was the fourth,” she said, reliving the thrill of it. “From the rear, when your fingers flicked at my clit, while your other hand was favouring my right nipple. Wild!”

Mark stopped walking, and once more turned Louise hard against him, “And then, came that four thirty episode, when I was dreaming that a witch was cutting off my manhood.”

“I wasn’t biting it that hard, was I?” Louise leaned in against him, aware of her own wetness, and wondering if there was a hint of hardness pressing against her belly. Oh, if only. Had she ever felt so sluttish. “So it was witches who were turning you on. I should be grateful to them. Anyway, you had licked my pink channel earlier.”

Mark nodded and smiled, and his hips jerked against her, “Anyway, licking a clit between two sleekly wet, bare labia is better than sucking on a semi-hard cock.”

“Ooh, but it wasn’t semi-hard for long. Oh, no.” For Louise retained the pleasure of feeling his cock rising to fill her mouth as she worked her tongue over and around the smoothness of the head. And she did grip his shaft briefly between her teeth.

She sucked it hard to the back of her throat, delighting in his moaning and gasping.

Then Mark had grunted those special words which had changed the whole scenario. “Oh, Christ, Louise, I love you.” And at the same moment, she felt a burst of cum dribble down her throat. Not a huge load, unsurprisingly. Yet combined with what he had just said, it had Louise on a crescendo of delight, as her throat muscles took his offering.

When his cock drooped slowly from between her lips she couldn’t delay asking, “Do you know what you said? Or was it just—?”

“It was exactly what I wanted to say.”

She leaned over him and placed her lips on his, before drawing back and whispering, “And if I was to say exactly the same thing to you?”

“It would just be you being kind.”

Louise put her fingers around his throat, leaned over him and said menacingly, “I love you, you lovely man.” She placed her head on his chest, “I want to be with you every day, every minute.”

“Every minute might be tricky,” he said, and Louise felt his chest heave as he chuckled.

From there the heat of the happy evening drifted into the cosy warmth of morning as they discussed the ramifications of what had been said.

“Would you come and live with me?” Mark asked her.

“When?” Louise’s heart was drumming inside her.

“Now. Today. You came by taxi, I’ll be your taxi driver to my place.”

“But...” Louise began, seeing all the little problems.

Mark stroked her cheek, ran his fingers through her hair as he said, “All the trivia of your belongings and stuff can come later. Okay?”

Louise sighed, still unbelieving, “Better than okay.”

“Just one little problem,” Mark told her.

Louise held her breath, “What’s that?”

“The taxi driver only takes physical payment.”

Louise only needed a moment to decipher the meaning of that, “Oh, fine. I’ve never been fucked by a taxi driver. Is he any good at it?”

Their laughing banter carried them through to five thirty when Louise took great and luscious pleasure in taking Mark’s hardness deep into the very core of her for the fourth time.

Now, standing close together on the riverside path, Louise spotted the bench just a few yards away, “Should we sit for a while? And go back ready for breakfast.”

Mark was only too happy to agree, and soon they were on the bench, clinging closely to each other. Mark pushed his hand inside her dress to stroke those so friendly breasts, while Louise, who had maintained a firm plan in her mind for the past few minutes, trailed her hand down his chest to grope at where a bulge might be felt.

Delighted she found a familiar hardness there, a testament to Mark’s sustainability. She had already noticed the thick leafy bush bowing over one end of the bench. Louise quickly freed herself from Mark’s grip, stood up on the bench, and flung herself back into the welcoming growth.

Lying back she loosened her dress parted her thighs and said with deliberate huskiness, “Making love in an open-air setting would really seal our relationship, don’t you agree?”

Mark was only slightly taken aback by her actions, and standing up on the bench, unzipping his pants he said softly, “What a woman I’ve found myself here.”

Standing over her she reached out for him but first, he stooped and trailed his tongue along her wildly exposed pinkness, while his hands and fingers treated her breasts and nipples.

Louise’s squeal of rapture was just what he wanted to hear and without further delay, he moved over her so she could touch his, once again, rigid cock and draw it eagerly to her entry.

Then, with the morning birdsong rising around them providing a loving anthem, they thrust and heaved until they each cried out to the heavens in their ecstasy, sending their bird choir fluttering away.

Louise produced tissues from her small bag, “That was everything I hoped it would be,” and added, “There isn’t a great deal of cleaning up to do.”

“Now, there’s a surprise,” declared Mark, and continuing their laughter they made their way back for breakfast, a fast car ride, and the rest of their lives.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments