Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Carrie and the Portrait pt. 01

"Carrie gets more than her picture taken"

9
3 Comments 3
7.3k Views 7.3k
6.1k words 6.1k words

Author's Notes

"Carrie gets more than her picture taken in a studio/ darkroom. She now knows how to develop pictures, titty fuck, and pose in this tale that takes place when we used film. Depending on voting and comments will depend on how far the story will go."

It all started with a phone call. It was a portrait of her husband. A simple request, you say? Read on for the real story of what happened. This is a true story that took place in the late ‘70s, long before digital photography.

Carrie came into the camera store nicely dressed in a business suit, high heels, nylons, and a scarf. Her breasts looked like they were going to burst from the confines of her suit, which kept everything together. She followed me upstairs to the studio, which had been ready in advance for her arrival.

Tom had a green velvet chair that he thought would be a good choice for posing, but this business suit had to go.

“Carrie, your attire is all wrong for this,” Tom said. “Do you want him to see you in your business attire?”

“I had something else in mind,” Carrie said, not sure how to put it.

“Okay, did you bring something else to wear?” Tom said, looking for another package and not seeing anything.

They were both reticent listening to Bill Evans play “Round Midnight,” the theme song for Thelonius Monk, playing on the cassette recorder.

“We’ve been talking about this downstairs for a while, especially the 8x10 format, which really appeals to me,” she said.

“As you can see,” pointing at the Deardorf wooden camera, “I’m all ready for you.”

“Yes,” Carrie said, “you followed my instructions from our last meeting. So I’ve decided to have you do two nude shots of me. Can we do that up here in privacy?” Carrie said in a firm but the shallow voice.

“The people in the store know not to disturb the picture taking,” Tom said with authority in his voice. “No one will bother us for hours.”

“Really?” Carrie said very seductively.

Tom, with that remark, felt a little uneasy but let it slide as the remark he probably misinterpreted the wrong way.

“As I explained before, I have an 8x10 portrait camera that will be perfect for what we want to do,” Tom said. “The 8x10 makes a good quality picture because there is no enlarging on it, only a contact print, so it comes out unbelievable.”

“That’s what you were saying. In 35mm, the negative size is 1” by 1.25”, which is what film size my Canon AE-1 is.”

“That’s correct,” Tom said. “You can put a whole roll of 35mm contacts on one sheet of 8x10.”

“I’m excited to see how it turns out,” Carrie said.

“Why don’t you go into the bathroom and undress? You can use the bathrobe that is hanging up in there as I’ve got a little more work to do with the camera, lights, and adjustments.”

“I guess this isn’t the first nude you’ve ever done up here before?” Carrie said, acting like this was a virgin performance of nudity.

“Oh, the bathrobe,” Tom said. “No, I’ve done several before. So you didn’t wear a bra for no marks? I assumed you’d be nude.”

“I’m free of telltale signs. Be honest with me. How many women have you fucked up here?” Carrie said.

“None,” Tom said, emphasizing emphatically. “However, there was the trio of women who I photographed that….”

Carrie exited the bathroom while Tom dutifully prepared what was necessary for the portrait, first of which was the Polaroid 8x10 test shot, this time in black and white. Again, it checked the lighting and exposure and the camera itself for light leaks, pinholes in the bellows, focus on the ground glass, and the lens itself. A lot of detail went into photography, and everything needed to be checked and rechecked.

Carrie came out of the bathroom in the white bathrobe that was too big for her medium frame. She was 5’6”, 130 lbs., auburn curly shoulder-length hair, hazel eyes like autumn tones, and comforting with a hint of naughtiness. Her skin was the color of a light cocoa brown, a San Diego shade common to much of the population, although it looked like she had spent some time working on making it even.

She had a petite brown nose that attracted attention, full lips with lip gloss, high cheekbones, and no wrinkles. Her eyes were sexy with eyeliner, dark eyebrows, and mascara, all enhancing but very conservative. From what Tom could remember from previous visits, she had very nice legs and was physically fit. In a word, she was a knockout.

“I want you to sit on the velvet chair, and I’ll pose you there. But, first, we’ll do a Polaroid picture to check everything out.”

“Should I take a seat now?” Carrie said. “I assume you want to help to pose?”

“How much do you want to reveal?” Tom said.

“All of me tastefully for the photo. There should be a sense of artistic eroticism to it if you understand what I’m trying to say,” Carrie said with purpose in her voice.

“I’ll do the very best I can, Carrie.”

Carrie took her place in the green chair, letting the robe fall open, revealing all to Tom, who saw an incredible pair of breasts, probably the nicest he had ever seen, and he had seen plenty in his life.

“I’m 34DD just in case you want to know,” Carrie said as she thrust her chest out slightly to enhance what she had, not that it was necessary. Her rounded milky white large grapefruit size breasts contrasted nicely to the tanned skin that surrounded them, making them seem even larger than they were. The white color also helped bring out the delicate veins scattered throughout them, enhancing their overall allure. The beautiful lighter pink areolas with small bumps were capped with quite large darker pink nipples that were either naturally in a state of erection, or she was quite excited about the photo session.

Her pussy was well trimmed as he expected it to be, looking luscious and ready to eat if asked. As Tom looked closely. He could see a hint of moisture showing the excitement she was having with this session. Or was Tom the cause of her pleasure?

As Tom turned the modeling lights on, Carrie removed the robe, set it aside from the picture, and sat on the chair, waiting for Tom to pose her. Instead, showing his experience, he walked over to the chair, moving her shoulders, face, and legs, going to the camera’s ground glass, looking at the pose with his magnifier, going back to Carrie moving her again, getting the camera angle and pose just right.

Tom loaded the Polaroid holder with a black and white film, checked his focus for the last time, loaded the holder into the camera, and fired the shot. Finally, he put the holder into the processor unit.

“You can breathe again for a minute while it develops, and we’ll see what we have,” Tom said, hoping for the best.

“This is a Polaroid shot ?” Carrie asked.

“I test everything before taking the picture.”

Tom took a look and smiled at first at the shot handing it to Carrie for her approval.

“I can’t believe the detail it reproduces. I think it is better than my eyes!”

Tom took the shot back, checking for camera angles, lighting, and exposure. Then, he took the picture, walked right over to her breast, and looked at her nipple on the photo and then on her.

“Do I meet your approval, Tommy?”

“Yes. You’re definitely a 10 in the titty department. You know that already. What I was looking at was the exposure difference between your nipple and areola. I assume we want it correct as it is the center of attention?”

Carrie looked at the photo. Then she pressed Tom’s hand to her chest and sexily smiled at him.

“Careful, we don’t make any marks.”

“I’m giving you a free feel, and you’re telling me no?”

“Back to your pose Carrie.”

Five minutes later, after focusing and refocusing, moving Carrie three times, double-checking the exposure, and changing the tripod's angle, Tom got under the darkroom cloth, took a deep breath, and shot his picture.

“Now turn over, and we can get the curves and angles correct for your rear shot.”

Five minutes later, after the same drill took place, Tom took the second picture.

“We’re done, Carrie. You can get dressed. I’m off to the darkroom to develop the pictures and hope we don’t have to redo them.”

“Could I watch while you develop?”

“It would be all right,” said Tom. “I have an extra apron.”

“Could you give me thirty minutes to run home and change my clothes?”

“Sure, Carrie. Take your time. I’m gonna grab a sandwich and a bottle of beer. I’ll be downstairs waiting for you.”

***************************************************************************************

An hour later, Carrie was back, a little glassy-eyed, dressed in a blue tank top and shorts with sandals.

“Sorry I’m late, traffic.”

Her breath indicated she had been drinking but so had Tom, and she seemed fine, so no worries.

“Since you have darkroom experience, I only have to explain that we develop in a tray in total darkness.”

“No daylight tank?”

“We use the same chemicals D76, Stop Bath and Rapid Fix. I mix the D76 1:1.”

“Where do you want me to stand?”

“Next to me is fine, Carrie.”

Tom decided to do the shots one at a time just to eliminate any problems. He double-checked the temperature of the D76 and hit the lights with the film holder in hand. The timer had luminous dials and was several feet away. He turned the lights out and slid the film into the tray, rocking it gently like a baby crib while Carrie stood next to him, her breast pushed on his arm, and he could tell she was braless. Finally, she was getting the effect she was looking for and pushed a little harder to see if he moved. He didn’t.

Carrie could feel her nipple hardening pressing against his bare arm, knowing that kissing him was next on the agenda, just a small one. But, for now, she was happy. She thought about kissing him right now but decided to wait.

Several minutes went by quickly, and Tom quickly transferred it to the stop bath and the fixer. He waited for a minute to turn the light on and examined it for a short time showing it to Carrie. Then, finally, he smiled and gave a thumbs up to Carrie that it looked good to him, dropping it into the fixer.

“I like a shot, Carrie. I think it’s going to be just fine.”

Carrie leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, feeling that this was the right time to make a statement to him.

“I’m so happy for us,” she said. “Will we be able to see a print?”

“As soon as I develop the other negative, we’ll change the D76 to Dektol and make a contact print. Are you ready for the lights out?”

Tom turned the lights off and began developing the second one, Carrie pushing her breast against his arm with a little more pressure, Tom not moving at all.

“Go ahead and take the printout of the fixer into the washer.”

“I can do that,” she said.

Both of them stood and waited for the development to finish so they could continue in the process, which Carrie found slow but exciting. Tom had done this many times before, so to him, it was strictly effort and activity. Finally, they finished the project and turned the lights on, looking at the second shot with Tom frowning a bit at what he saw.

“I’ll see what it looks like on the contact print, but we may have to redo it. See the curves in your back and how they don’t align with the chair?”

As Tom held the negative up and pointed at what he was talking about, Carrie, who was behind him, leaned over, pushing her body against him, sexually rubbing her pussy and titties against him. Finally, Tom had felt quite enough and turned around, taking her in his arms and kissing her deeply using his tongue and making his hands quite active on her hands and buttocks. He stopped kissing her long enough to nibble on her neck and moved his hands to her braless breasts to get a good feel of what she had to offer.

“Don’t stop now, Tom,” she cried out in pleasure.

“I need to finish up the film processing.”

“I want you now,” she exclaimed as she pulled the tank top up past her large mounds and over her head, dropping it on the floor. Her firm, well-toned titties shook very little, staying firm and straight on her body like two white cones.

“I want you to, but until we finish our work, it will have to wait for an hour or so. You can think about all the things I’ll do for you, Carrie.”

She kissed me again, not holding back in the least but kissing long and hard like it had been a long time for her. Her tongue felt good as she flicked it on my teeth and gold crowns, making sure I felt what was going on. Tom could feel her pussy grinding and her breasts pushing hard on his chest. She cupped her beautiful mounds and pushed them up toward his mouth, which he couldn’t resist snacking on.

“It’s been so long since someone bit them hard.”

Tom gave each nipple a hard bite, making her even lustier in her desires, and then went to the washer to check on the negatives. He poured the D76 out, replaced it with the Dektol paper developer, took the squeegee, dried off the first negative, and put it in the contact print frame. Then, turning on the safelight and turning off the light, he took a look at the negative with the enlarger lamp on.

Carrie had slipped her panties off and rubbed Tom’s cock through his pants, distracting him as much as she could.

“Tell me what you think the exposure should be?”

Leaning over, her tits rubbed on the glass frame, making her breasts part of the picture.

“What do you think of my tits, Tom?”

Tom lifted them off the frame, feeling how firm they were and what he really wanted to do with them.

“Let’s try ten seconds and see what happens.”

Loading the sheet of paper, he set the timer for ten seconds, making the exposure and putting the paper in the tray, watching it slowly come to life.

“You’re looking good, Carrie. Let me turn it over and give it a little more time. It needs to develop for a little longer.”

“It looks so clean and sharp. It’s unbelievable quality,” she said.

“This is why I use that big clumsy camera. It’s slow, but the quality is the best in the world,” he said as he turned the print over and put it in the stop bath and then the fixer.

Carrie leaned over the tray to look at the print again. Tom turned the light on and stared at Carrie, who was completely naked, staring at the print in the tray. He came up behind her and cupped her breasts from behind, pulling gently on her nipples. Carrie cuddled up to him, feeling warm and comfortable with his hands around her. She turned around and gave him a full-on embrace with a long deep kiss using her tongue actively in his mouth, letting him know she was ready for what was going to happen.

Tom returned the kisses not only in her mouth but also ear lobes and neck with even more fervor than before. He stepped back and dropped his pants and briefs while Carrie unbuttoned his shirt, tearing at the buttons as she went along. Then, pulling his shirt off, she pulled his t-shirt up and pressed her breasts into his hairy chest, kneading them into the hard lean body. He could feel the wetness between her thighs, knowing how much she wanted this, which he welcomed.

They found a way to the posing chair, Carrie laying down, and Tom, on top of her, who had anticipated that this might happen, and had a bottle of coconut oil available.

“Don’t tell me fucking hasn’t gone on here,” Carrie exclaimed.

“The oil is for picture taking for effect,” Tom said. “You’re the first one in the darkroom.”

“Somehow, I don’t believe you, Tom, but….”

“I think those rather large cones you have on your chest need a nice rubbing and kneading. Has it been a long time?”

“It has, but I’m sure you’re going to take care of that and more, right?”

“Whatever do you mean?” Tom slyly said.

Carrie took her hand and lustily brushed it up and down in her cleavage, anticipating the arrival of his rather large cock, which would find its way to a lot of places before the day was over. Taking the lid off, Tom taking careful aim, poured out coconut oil on the top of her cleavage and watched it drips down her breasts as he squirted it like a garden hose soaking her wonderful cones of pleasure in a stream of coconut oil, arousing both of them.

SusanSmitt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SusanSmitt

He aroused both of them by continuing to squirt the love liquid on her flat stomach and her inviting pussy, the coconut oil dripping to the studio floor. Then, squeezing her by the ass, Tom pressed his mouth into her wet pussy and slid his tongue into her slit, tonguing her pussy lips before sliding it into her pussy and her clitoris magic sexual elixir.

Carrie shuttered in ecstasy and pushed her pussy harder into his face trying to get his tongue to go deeper into her oil-soaked body. Her titties were resting on the top of his head, the oil from her breasts so saturated with coconut oil it began to drip down on his forehead. At the same time, Tom could feel her nipples, hard as pebbles lustily pushing on his scalp, sending out signals to his cock to bite and suck them to new levels of arousal.

Her pussy was drenched in her own juice, and Tom was licking it as well as working his tongue on her clitoris. The nipple rubbing and the clitoris licking seemed to have stimulation that Carrie never felt before, and she was shaking like she never had before. Her sexual arousal was at an all-time high, and Tom sensing that increased his licking even further, which caused Carrie to push even harder and scream out.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, don’t stop Tommy, baby. I’m gonna cum for us. Ahhh fuck, that is so good.”

Tom’s tongue was busy as he lapped with his tongue swallowing her juices and licking her clit at the same time. His hands were firmly into her buttocks, buried into the flesh. At the same time, Carrie’s breasts were pressed even harder on his head, the flesh spilling out the sides while the nipples were acting like electric sensors to her pussy, making the clit even more sensitive than it already was.

“Don’t stopppppppp, she cried, “I’m going to CUM again, baby.”

Tom could feel Carrie pushing her breasts even harder on his head as he licked her sensitive love sensor. Tom, in the meantime, was throbbing and suffering from blue balls due to extreme arousal, but he was going to make sure she was completely satisfied before he pleasured himself with her body.

“What would you like me to do to you, lover? A huge smile on her face, letting Tom know how satisfied she really was.

Tom held her very close, her body sliding back and forth from the excess of oil on her body, especially her well-soaked breasts. Tom kissed her again deeply with passion and feeling showing his happiness with Carrie. His kisses to her neck, believe it or not, began another stirring inside her, and she pushed her pussy against his hard cock, which was ready to go, something she noticed.

“I can see,” glancing down and looking at his cock, “That I need to take care of something. I may not have a lot of experience like you, but I know how to help you.”

“Well, Carrie,” he said with a grin on his face. “Have you ever had your titties fucked?”

“No, he never has before. He is an ass man and paid very little attention to my titties. He fucked me in the ass many times, which I really didn’t like much. But, he liked it when I gave him a blowjob which I did when he wanted a quickie. Of course, I would do it dressed.”

“So you have no idea about titty fucking?”

“I think I would like it. Would you show me?”

“I’ll lie down, and you’ll get between my legs and get my cock, so it touches your breasts.”

Awkwardly, Carrie positioned herself and rubbed Tom’s throbbing cock back and forth on her nipples, enjoying the feeling she was getting and watching her nipples grow.

“What do I do now?”

Tom squirted more coconut oil on the top of her titties, replacing what he had done earlier, so they were well soaked and dripping down on her nipples. He took his cock and slid it in her cleavage with the head exposed at the top of her breasts. Carrie got the idea and began to lick the oil-soaked head, causing a soft groan from Tom, encouraging Carrie to continue. Tom slid his cock down into the ample flesh, and when he slid it up again, Carrie took more of his cock in her mouth.

“I assume you like it a lot. It must feel terrific on my titties.”

“You have wonderful titties, Carrie. Most men would be in heaven with the pair you have.”

“Enjoy them. Do whatever you want to them. If you bit my nipples, I would like it.”

Tom slid his cock from her tits, slowly slid it down her oiled body to her now willing pussy, and slid it in, pulling her forward, so her tits were in his face, and he could suck on them, sliding his oiled cock back and forth in her pussy.

“I love it. Suck and fuck me to death. Bite my nipples, baby, and slide that big rod you have. Oh, it feels so good.”

Tom bit down on the erect nipple swirling his lips on her areolas as his teeth clamped down. His hands were cupping her titties, digging his fingers into her flesh as he pushed his cock into her love box further and further. She squirmed, pushing her pussy harder against his cock, and she also pushed her tits further into his mouth, causing Tom to use his tongue to lick them.

Carrie was in a dream state, now experiencing sexual arousal she never thought possible. On the other hand, Tom had sexually aroused flesh that was experiencing what real sex was for the first time. As he felt a twinge, he knew it would come to an end soon, but he wanted it to last as long as it could.

The urge to CUM again from Carrie made her quicken the pace. She slid his cock back and forth, pressing her pussy hard to get him to the end of her cavity. She felt so horny right now and encouraged Tom to bite and suck on her titties more. She was so horny for him right now.

“I’m gonna CUM. It is so fuckin good. I’ve never felt so good in my whole life.”

Tom pulled his cock from her pussy, wet and slippery, Carrie grabbing the throbbing shaft and rubbing it, looking at it, wondering when it was going to go off.

“Fuck, that feels so good, babes. Rub it, suck on it, bite it.”

“Oh baby, I am going to make you so horny you’ll beg me to let you cum.”

“Are you okay, or do you want more?”

“I’m so satisfied, baby. It’s your turn now. I’ve cum three times. Enjoy my body; it’s all for you now.”

Carrie grabbed the enlarged cock with both of her small hands and began rubbing the oiled shaft teasing him with her breasts as she also rubbed at the same time she was pumping up and down on the oiled shaft. As she reached the top of her rubbing, it popped into her mouth, and she used her tongue to tease it. As it went down, she ran it through her cleavage, rubbing it on her titty flesh. Finally, when it hit the bottom of her breasts, she rubbed it on the bottom of her heavy gourds. As she repeated the process, Tom just moaned at the pleasure Carrie was giving him.

Again she repeated the breast play, cock sucking, and hand job. He had difficulty not cumming but knew that Carrie was far from done with what she had in mind. She was far from done playing with his cock and smiled at the routine.

“Do you really like my tits? Does it feel good when I rub you? Should I rub your cock on my nipples? Do you want me to take your cock in my mouth and let you cum?”

“Do whatever you want, Carrie. Just don’t stop.”

Carrie grabbed the now almost empty bottle of coconut oil and poured the last of it on her nipples, watching it drip as she rubbed his cock on her areolas and nipples as Tom groaned with pleasure.

To tease him even more, she took the oiled tool and rubbed it on her pussy lips, teasing him more. Tom couldn’t resist and shoved it in for a few strokes making Carrie aroused yet again. He thought he had put out the fire in her pussy, but she was still hot for more action.

As he slid his cock in and out, he felt her muscles tighten around it, and he knew she wanted one more good fucking before he came.

Her eyes bulged and seared his expression as he shoved his cock all the way into her grinding her like a drill bit. Over and over slid his cock and fucked her. She was now in an almost hypnotic state.

“Ahhhhhhhhh, I’m going to CUM again, baby. It’s so fucking good. Don’t ever stop. Fuck me over and over again.”

Tom prevented himself from cumming as he slid in and out of her and managed to survive the cumming from her when he really wanted to let go.

Carrie pulled his cock out of her love box and stroked it with both hands staring into his eyes and smiling at him. She knew he wanted to go back to the titty fucking and to suck, and he stopped to go back and satisfy her urges. So she was going to give him a good fucking with her titties along with sucking his cock.

Tom guided her hands to slide his cock coated with coconut oil and love juice into her tight cleavage. Then, he was ready to guide his cock again.

“You have no idea how good your titties feel on my cock. You have two pussies I can fuck, and both of them are soo good.”

“You really like my titties, don’t you?”

“Carrie, I like it all, baby,” as he slid his rod in her cleavage.

Carrie getting the idea of what to do, grabbed the swollen shaft and began rubbing it on her nipples. She could feel Tom wincing as the large hardened nipples stimulated his shaft. He loved it, and she knew it. He felt an urge to release his cum as she pressed his shaft hard on her oiled titties. Instead, it slid easily as she continued to rub the shaft, moving it freely from breast to breast.

He watched her as she taunted him to cum on the white flesh with the thin blue veins. They looked so virgin and pure he felt honored that he was doing this, maybe for the first time. She smiled as she took the shaft and slid the head into her cleavage, and pushed it in and out. It sent more urges to Tom; he was ready to cum, but Carrie wasn’t done with him yet.

Holding the shaft, she sucked on him, gliding the whole cock in and out of her mouth, sending shivers of pleasure to Tom.

“Suck it, baby. You’re doing it so well. Don’t stop.”

Carrie took the shaft all the way down her throat, getting it to stay in place before she released it and slid it back down her throat, this time not so far so she could slide it in and out, making Tom tremble with passion. She shifted gears again, this time sliding the cock back into her tits, pressing them together hard, and watching the head pop out of her cleavage wet with liquids.

Tom ached for release, and Carrie was determined to keep him from cumming, and for now, she edged him, making him wait, torture in a way. Oh, how he wanted to release the stored up cum he had, but Carrie had other ideas and was in charge right now. She used her cleavage on the cock, pushed only the head into the flesh, and quickly pulled it out. It stimulated him but wasn’t enough to push him over the edge to cumming.

“You’re making me so horny, baby.”

“Well, you like my tits so much I want you to really enjoy them. You made my pussy so happy. I want your cock to feel wanted too. Besides, I love the attention your giving me. I might just come again.”

As the precum kept coming out, Carrie would lick it off and go back to further stimulating his cock.

“Lay down on the floor, and we’ll try something different, which I think will turn you on.”

Tom laid down on the floor, and Carrie got down on her hands and knees on top of Tom. She began to sway her big breasts back and forth, hitting him in the face. He let that go on for a minute or so, and then he grabbed one nipple in his mouth and bit and suck, causing Carrie to shutter and get excited again. Next, he switched to the other, biting and sucking, and then went back and forth, giving each nipple a little treat before he pushed them together and sucked on both of them at the same time.

Carrie was grinding her pussy against his cock, rubbing the stiffened rod on her pussy lips, aching to get it into her cavity again.

Tom obliged, slowly sliding his cock into her, going back and forth slowly, and then quickening Carrie's pace also moving her pussy. She turned them over without Tom coming out, and they continued, Carrie not believing she could come again but also certain Tom was going to perform his magic again.

“CUM on my tits for me, baby, please.”

Tom pulled his cock out of her pussy and slid it into her cleavage, sliding it back and forth. This time they were short compact strokes, and with the size of her tits, he couldn’t see his cock, but he certainly felt the flesh that surrounded it.

“Fuck em, fuck em good.”

“I’ll give you a pearl necklace as you’ve never had before. I can’t last much longer. You feel sooo good.”

“Enjoy my rack. You deserve it for all the times you made me cum.”

Tom slid back and forth a few more times, felt the urge again, and pulled his cock out and shot his white CUM on her hardened pink nipples and breasts. Although it would never happen, it was quite a photoshoot with the five ropes he erupted from his cock. But, unfortunately, the pearl necklace would have to wait for another time as Tom wanted to see his cum on her nipples, covering them like white paint.

“Wow,” she said.

“That was a lot of cum for you.”

“Does more mean you like me more?”

“I guess so. I’m already thinking about a repeat performance.”

“Let me know. I can’t wait. It was a good fucking.”

“I assume you want an enlargement?”

“I do, and I also want you to pick out a frame for me. But, unfortunately, I’m naughty at doing that.”

“I can help you with that.”

Carrie walked over to Tom, got on her knees, and took his cock in her mouth, cleaning it off and smiling the whole time. Then, she got up, went, and got a towel wiping her nipples off.

“I’m gonna need a shower before my husband comes home to get the coconut oil off.”

“I have a shower here if you like.”

“Is there room for two of us?”

“Is that an invitation? I know it will be tight, but we can fit.”

“I take it you have had other women before in there.”

“I have. It would sure be fun to soap you up and feel your naked body again.”

“What are you waiting for?”

Tom stepped into the shower and turned the water on, testing the temperature with his hand, feeling it go from cool to hot, turning it down until it was warm.

“Step into my chamber for a nice scrubbing,” as Tom looked at her lush, still shiny body from the oil. God, she was so hot-looking. What was the matter with her husband? Maybe she would tell me later on. He watched as she got herself wet, being careful not to get her hair wet. Tom leaned over, grabbed the soap Ivory, and began washing her back and buttocks, got down on his knees, and did the back of her legs.

“Aren’t you going to do the front, or are you afraid of what might happen?”

“Whatever are you talking about?”

“My pussy and big titties might get another rise out of you.”

Carrie turned around and squeezed her big breasts together, inviting him to sample. As Tom lathered up the front part of her body, she stared long and hard into his eyes, interrupting him with a long embrace and passionate kiss. Then, she grabbed the soap and began taking the oil off his hairy chest, arms, and cock, which was beginning to stir again after such a short period of time.

Tom stepped in front of the water to take the soap off and then moved out of the way, so Carrie got cleaned off also. Then, he got behind her and slid his cock into her pussy which was still moist and slippery from the oil. At the same time, he grabbed her big tits and began pulling on her nipples. It was a very erotic moment as Tom glided back and forth, squeezing her breasts while he fucked her.

“Can you CUM baby?”

“Oh, yea. You got me horny again.”

“You like my body? It still has a nice tight pussy, and we know you like my big titties.”

Tom slid his cock in further as it grew, and Carrie responded by pushing harder against it.

“Fuck me harder. It’s been so long for me.”

“You don’t know how good you feel.”

“Your cock is so hard again, and I like how you’re squeezing my tits and pulling on the nipples.”

“I could fuck you every day.”

“I wish you could.”

Tom could feel her getting close to climax, and he wanted to CUM at the same time for her. So as she climaxed, Tom let go of a load, smaller but still adequate for her needs. He knew how good she felt with a big smile on her face.

They dressed, kissed again, and Carrie left assured they would get together again. Tom knew they would see each other as soon as her enlargement was done.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sdsioux
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments