Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Compersion

"A porn star discovers the true meaning of love and compersion"

22
17 Comments 17
3.0k Views 3.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

""Compersion, the opposite of jealousy, which states that you gain happiness when those you care about are more happy." (Life, Mystic. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Spiritual Polyamory)"

“No, no. Stop everything.”

John walked towards me, looking disappointed.

“Cheyenne, What the fuck are you doing?”

“Sorry, John.” I felt so empty. “I just can’t concentrate.”

“And why not? You’re always such a professional.”

I saw him out of the corner of my eye, still in his suit and tie. He must have been shocked by what he witnessed. Why did I invite him there, that day, of all days? What was wrong with me?

“Take five, people.” John turned to me. “Sort out your shit.”

I got up from my kneeling position from amongst the three other naked bodies, two men and another woman. We were on the set of a porn movie and I was the star

Gerald was the new love of my life and I was going to lose him forever. My previous lovers were from the industry, but jealousy and ego’s destroyed our relationships. It happened often that the egos of male stars were connected to the size of their dicks: the bigger the cock, the bigger the ego. I was young and naïve. Not anymore. After my third international award for best actress in an adult film, I could pick and choose with whom, where and when I wanted to perform. I even appeared in a few mainstream Hollywood movies, with a good write-ups.

I quickly put on my robe and walked towards him.

“I am so sorry.”

“You are fantastic.”

“You must be shocked?”

He softly put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. I couldn’t detect a hint of rejection or disgust in his touch. How could that be? Where was his jealousy? He kissed me on my lips that were, until a few moments ago, wrapped around another man’s cock and lapping a woman’s pussy. Could he still taste the juices? I tried to break his embrace, but he held me tight.

Looking into his brown eyes, I could only see love and laughter playing.

“Are you mocking me?” I asked while I wormed out of his embrace.

“How can you say that? I’m mad about you.”

“Am I your slut now?”

“Do you enjoy your work?”

“What?”

“Do you like having sex?”

“What do you mean?”

“Do you love fucking other people on camera?”

He couldn’t have expressed it more bluntly. The set fell silent and I saw everybody turning in our direction. They all wanted to know. If I said no, then they would have known that I was a fraud. If I said yes, I was going to lose him. Slowly and painfully, I turned towards my fellow thespians, the director and the crew. This was where I found acceptance, this was where I grew up and found my niche. Outside, in a world who lusted after me, I found rejection. There I was a whore and a slut. Here, I was somebody, but for how long?

Could I have given it all up for this man? Would he dump me when people started rejecting me in his world?

“Be honest.”

“I cannot choose.”

“That’s not what I asked you.”

“Yes,” I whispered, too afraid to look into his eyes to see his reaction.

“I can’t hear you.”

“Yes, I love fucking people.” I dropped my robe and walked seductively towards him. I caressed my tits and let my hand drop to my smooth pussy. I fingered myself.

“Is this what you want?” I dropped to my knees in front of him, unzipped his trousers and pulled his cock out. What a beautiful specimen. “Is this too shocking for you?” I pumped his erection a few times. “Will your world accept this kind of behaviour?” I licked his balls. “Will you just fuck me and then leave?”

I wanted to know. My choice of employment was a holy quest for me. I engulfed his dick with my lips and sucked as if my life depended on it. He fitted perfectly. I could feel the juices of my pussy flowing freely, my pussy lips becoming puffy. Then he pulled me up and kissed me tenderly, his erection pushing against my belly. Throwing my arms around his neck, I kissed him back. His hand glided between my legs and I could feel him inserting two fingers into my waiting cunt.

“I love you and would never expect you to change,” he said softly in my ear. It sounded like heavenly music.

“I can’t hear you.” It was my turn.

He moved back and I panicked. Then he dropped to his knees and took my hands into his.

“Cheyenne, before all these people, I declare my love for you.” He was very formal, but I liked it and my panic turned into wobbly knees. “Will you be my life companion?”

“Yes, my love. Yes.”

Putting his hands on my naked bottoms, he pulled me closer and he darted his tongue over my clit and slit before he slipped it into my pussy.

“There is one condition,” he said while standing up, with his cock still very much alive. “You must always love the people you fuck.”

“Come on, you love birds,” interrupted John. “We have work to do.”

That was last year.

After another hard day’s work, I wanted to be home with Gerald, my true love. He was smart, funny, caring and full of love for me. I’ve been married to Gerald for a year and I must say, he treated me like a goddess. He never complained about the hours of my job, nor the traveling or what I do. He was always there to support me, to cheer me on and to get me through the rough patches of my career. If he knew when I'd be home, he would always have a hot bath and a wonderful meal ready. I loved to soak my tired body in the hot, bubbly waters before I got a sexy massage from Gerald.

I had become used to this pampering and had taken it for granted.

Today was different.

I felt guilty because I had a great time at work and didn’t think about Gerald during all the action. As a porn star, I expose my body, my pussy and my ass to any camera who’s willing to pay top dollar for the privilege to see me naked or to see me fuck the most beautiful women and men in the industry. Gerald, on the other hand, was a pastor in a vibrant congregation.

How we met is not important, let’s just say it was love at first sight, for both of us. On our first date, I told him what I do for a living, expecting him to walk out on me. He didn’t. He applauded me for my bravery and for the joy I brought to lonely men and women, masturbating to my images and desiring me as the incarnation of the goddess in their lives. I didn’t understand what he meant by it, but it gave me the freedom and love to continue with my chosen career, even after we got married.

Our wedding was something to remember. I invited all my family, my on-screen lovers and other players in the industry while Gerald had no family and only a few friends from his church. Gerald was an immediate hit with everyone. The guys congratulated him for roping me in and tying me down while the girls just wanted to fuck him. Then he said something I wasn’t sure how to interpret:

“I might have roped her into my bed, but she’s not tied down.”

I desperately wanted to belong to him, to be dominated by him but then he said I am not exclusively his. I loved the freedom, but being married to an outsider gave me a legit prominence that few within the industry enjoy. Gerald took that away and I felt as if my status rug was pulled from under me. Still in my short, revealing white, wedding dress, I was furious and to take him up on his word, I groped Paul West, one of my male co-stars and started making out with him. I got down on my knees, unzipped his trousers and fished out his cock in front of all the guests. I started to suck his dick, but I could feel the tears running down my cheeks. I didn’t know how to take this.

I loved Gerald and wanted to belong to him, but…….

Then Gerald was on his knees beside me, kissing and licking my tears away while Paul’s cock was still in my mouth. He took my face in his hands and slowly pulled me away. Paul’s cock popped out of my mouth, hitting Gerald in the face. Gerald didn’t squirm away, but kissed me on my lips, snaking his tongue into my mouth where a moment before another man’s dick filled me. The tenderness of the kiss, the love that flowed through Gerald filled my whole being. I was totally confused with all the emotions running wild in me

“Darling, Cheyenne,” Gerald whispered. “I can never take you away from what you love.”

Paul pushed his cock between our faces, slapping it on my and Gerald’s lips. Gerald slowly took Paul’s dick, sucked on it a couple of times and turned it towards me. I opened my mouth and while Gerald pushed Paul’s cock in he also kissed my mouth and Paul’s cock, as if giving me his blessing.

“You never need my permission to make love to other people,” said Gerald, leaving me to fuck Paul and others on our wedding day.

Maria_Molligan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Molligan

Later, Gerald said something that made me fall more in love with him.

“You would have resented me for denying you what you enjoy and what you’re good at.”

That was so true and for the past year, I knew I could come home to make love to Gerald and not just fuck.

Until today…

For the first time in my acting career, and of all the people I had fucked on camera, this has never happened to me. I made love to my two co-stars on camera. It wasn’t a fuck, it was love.

As I stood on my hands and knees, licking Alexi’s pussy, Paul made love to me from behind.

Alexi and Paul became our good friends after our wedding. They usually performed together as a couple, but this was the first time we worked together on a movie. I spread Alexi’s legs and admired her beautiful bald pussy, the smooth lips, and wet pink insides. Her little clit was hidden beneath the folds of her pussy lips and I had to coax it out with my fingers. I worried it with my tongue, flicking it and swirling it around before I started to suck on it. I inserted two fingers of my right hand into her waiting entrance to find her g-spot.

Still the professional and out of habit, I was aware of the presence of the camera on my left shoulder. Alexi’s right leg was flat on the bed, giving the camera a clear view of the action. My long blond hair was tucked behind my left ear, my face resting on her left inner thigh of her bent leg with my tongue touching her pussy.

I have tasted lots of girl juice before, but the wetness coming from her cunt was out of this world. Maybe it was because the love of her life had his cock buried deep in my pussy. When Paul used his right hand on my clit, instinctively, I raised my left thigh to my torso, exposing my pussy to the camera from below. I could feel Paul’s dick pumping in and out my wetness. Contracting my pussy muscles, I increased the tightness around his shaft, sending shudders through our bodies.

The more he fucked me, the more I licked and kissed Alexi’s pussy, the more love flowed through us. I was the link for their love; Paul sending love from his cock buried deep in my pussy, through my naked body to Alexi’s pussy as my tongue was exploring her love canal. This was pure bliss, their love rubbed off on me and I could feel my love for them exploding within me. This was the kind of love I always felt for Gerald.

Then I said it: “I love you two.”

What has changed? Don’t I love Gerald anymore?

With these questions and many others milling around in my head, I drove back home, taking a longer route, just to clear my head and trying to make sense of what had happened on the set.

Since I was a kid, I loved to walk around naked at home, to the embarrassment of my parents and friends. When I discovered my sensitive nipples, my pussy and clit, I became insatiable. I loved the sensation of pleasure running through my body whenever I touched myself. As soon I was old enough, I started my career in the adult industry. Some would call me a nymphomaniac. I just love to fuck people.

My pussy and clit were still so sensitive from the shoot earlier that I couldn’t dare to touch them for fear of causing an accident. With no answer to all my questions, I arrived home only to see another car in the driveway. Who could that be?

Inside I heard the moaning and groaning of people coming from our bedroom. Rushing up the stairs, concerned that something might have happened to Gerald, I opened the door and…

I couldn’t believe it.

On her hands and knees was Alexi, sucking Paul’s dick and behind her is MY Gerald, fucking her cunt. I could feel the jealousy rising from my gut, exploding in a scream.

“You fucking cunt!”

I rushed forward and knocked Gerald away from my new lovers, slapping him with all my might. My hands hurt every time my hands connected with Gerald’s face. Then four hands pull me off the bleeding betrayer.

“Stop it,” whispered Alexi in my ear. “Calm down.”

She and Paul were still naked, trying to reason with me.

I continued to struggle to kill Gerald. How could he fuck other people in our bedroom? How could he betray me like that?

I saw Gerald with his red face getting up from the floor and disappeared into our bathroom. The shock and pain in my hands brought me back to Alexi and Paul. They held me tight against their naked bodies. I could feel the anger leaving me like a bad memory. My legs folded beneath me and I fell facedown onto the bed, dragging them with me. Burying my face in the duvet, I cried from the pain in my hands and in my heart. It felt as if my heart had been torn apart.

“We’re so sorry,” said Paul, hugging me from behind.

“We thought it would help you come to realize what a beautiful soul you have as a husband.” Alexi tried to defend the enemy.

“We experienced what you felt on the set today.”

“It was love.”

“And we wanted to include Gerald…”

“So that you would not have to choose…”

I turned around to look them in the eye, but then I saw Gerald, now fully clothed, leaving the room with a small bag. Seeing his slumping shoulders in the doorframe, brought tears to my eyes. My throat tightened, I stopped breathing, my vision became a blur and I could feel tears running down my cheeks. I fell back on the bed, hiding my face from my new lovers. Then I heard Gerald’s Harley exiting the garage, leaving a big empty hole in my heart.

Why must I feel any regret? I asked myself. He betrayed me. He fucked others without my permission.

“Sweetie, you have to understand. After what happened on set between us and that you said you love us, we didn’t want to hurt Gerald. He’s a great friend, never judgmental about our work.” Paul turned me around to face them.

“He was willing to love us for your sake. He wanted to show you that it was okay to love more than one person.” Alexi dried the tears from my eyes.

“Gerald has a big heart and thought that you would allow him to love others like he allowed you to love,” said Paul.

“This is different,” I insisted.

“How?”

“It is my job.”

“That you love…”

“Yes, I love fucking people.”

“Didn’t he once said that he wanted you to love the people you fuck, not just love fucking them.” I could feel Paul’s growing erection against my leg.

“He wanted to show you by loving us.” Alexi pulled off my G-string.

I had been a fool. Gerald didn’t betray me, I betrayed his love. How could I ever win him back?

By then, I was naked as they were, my pussy wet and slippery. Then I felt a tongue licking my pussy. I looked down to see Gerald’s red face between my legs.

“Baby, I am sorry…” I tried to get up, but Alexi held me down, sucking on my nipples.

Gerald stuck his tongue deep into my pussy, burying his face between my legs. I wished that my juices could heal his hurting face. Paul was on his knees next to my face, his cock touching my mouth. I looked down at Gerald. He nodded for me to continue.

Earlier, I wanted to kill him, thinking that he betrayed me and now he gave me his love by letting me suck another man’s dick. I slowly took Paul’s shaft in my hand, rubbing it up and down before I swirled my tongue around his head, wetting him. I playfully grabbed his balls and inserted a finger in his ass, his cock buried deep in my mouth.

For a moment, I realized what just happened. Gerald didn’t give me permission to make love to Paul and Alexi. With that nod, he just acknowledged that he was okay with me loving others. I was such a fool to think for a moment that he betrayed me.

Then Gerald crawled on top of me, his face next to mine where I’m sucking Paul’s cock. Gerald entered me, kissing my face. I turned to look at his red face. I softly took it in my hands and caressed it, planting soothing kisses all over.

Before Paul could push his cock between our faces, again, I turned Gerald over on his back. With him still in me I motioned to Alexi to take my place. Slowly, I let Gerald’s cock slip from me, then scuttled around to get access to his shaft. I could taste my own juices on his cock. Alexi spread her legs above us. Bending her knees, she lowered herself. I kissed her pussy, licked it and then aimed Gerald’s cock at her opening. He lifted his pelvis to meet her downward movement. The excitement throbbed in his shaft.

Paul didn’t wait for an invitation, although my raised backside might have sent him a signal. He entered me from behind while I passionately kissed my husband. From the corner of my eye, I could see Alexi kissing her husband. We formed a chain of love.

All the jealousy, the anger and the pain were gone and all that remains was incredible love: for my husband, for Alexi and Paul. I then knew the difference between the love of fucking people and to love the people I fuck.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments