Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Connie

"We finally got our chance to be together."

10
4 Comments 4
3.1k Views 3.1k
8.6k words 8.6k words

She is my second cousin, and we have been quite close throughout our lives even though we live in different states.

We’d always been like brother and sister growing up, even though we only saw each other during the summers. We would get together when we both went to visit my grandmother, her aunt. We spent our days playing out on the farm chasing the cattle along with my sister. On the warm afternoons, we would catch crayfish in the creek and build dams.

When my grandmother passed, I was twenty-one, and I hadn’t seen Connie for a couple of years. She had gotten married and had a little girl, and I had been busy with my own small business. At the funeral, we got talking and reminded of all the fun we used to have. Before leaving to go home, she made me promise that I would come back to visit her in the next couple of weeks.

Of course, as life goes, that couple of weeks turned into a couple of months. We did keep in touch regularly through email and on the phone. An interesting thing happened during those conversations that seemed to surprise us both or at least me. She started to compliment me on my looks and overall physical condition, and I on hers.

As the weeks passed our conversations got more risqué, and when they ended, I would enjoy pleasuring myself while thinking of her. The first time I did this, it felt rather weird since I had never felt that way about her before. But as time went on, I began to see her for the sexual being that she was and knew that I wanted to be with her.

During our next phone conversation, I mentioned, “I’ve been taking care of myself while thinking of you after our phone calls.”

She admitted, “I’ve been pleasuring myself while we’ve been talking.”

There was a lull for a few moments, and then she blurted out, “Tom will be gone this weekend, please come to visit.”

“What about your mom?” I reminded her. “You know that she’ll be watching us the whole time since she lives across the street. She has always been suspicious of our close relationship and always was a busy-body.”

There was silence again for a moment then Connie almost whispered, “You can spend the night at her house, and I’ll make an excuse to stay there too since Tom will be gone. The rest we’ll figure out on the fly.”

This was quickly becoming quite the staged affair, and I wondered if she truly wanted to do this, so I asked her. “Are you sure that you want to do this? We are talking about committing adultery and with a relative, so it’s also sort of incest.”

This time there was no pause at all as she declared, “I’ve wanted you since we were sixteen and went swimming in the creek at your grandmother’s farm. If you weren’t so clueless back then, I never would have married Tom and would be with you now!”

I mumbled, “Uh…oh…I didn’t know.”

A little less excitedly she replied, “I know that you didn’t know, but if I would have had some protection and your little sister wasn’t hovering around us so much, you would have known.”

“I wish I had known because I always felt so close to you and at times felt that we were best friends,” I stammered.

Connie lovingly replied, “I felt the same way and wanted you to be my first and only. Even though you can no longer be my first, I still want to make love to you, no matter where it takes us.”

“I’ll be there Friday night at about ten o’clock,” I asserted. There more mildly asked, “Should I bring protection?”

Giggling like a school girl she answered, “That‘s not necessary since I’m on the pill.” Then in a more sexy voice, she uttered, “And I really want to feel you cum inside of me.”

At this point, I had my cock was out and began stroking it. Connie must have known and appealed, “Do you have it out now? Are you stroking it while thinking about stuffing it into my hot, slick pussy? I’m fingering myself wishing it was your hard cock plowing into me. Listen.”

After she quit talking, all I heard was the sucking and squishing sounds of her fingers pumping in and out of her dripping cunt. The sounds pushed me over the edge as I started shooting load after load of cum before hearing her muffled screams.

Both of us were breathing heavily, but she was the first to speak and managed, “That was the first of many orgasms that we’ll share.” between deep breathes.

Once I got my wind back, I said, “I’ve never done anything like that before.”

“‘What do you mean?” she inquired.

“I’m a phone sex virgin,” I shyly stammered.

She started to giggle, and it became contagious leading us both into a full-blown fit of laughter.

When we started to calm down, I said, “I don’t know how I’m going to last until Friday. My dick will be hard for the rest of the week.”

Connie replied sexily, “Don’t you worry about that because once you get here, I’ll take care of it in any way possible.”

“See, that kind of talk is what will make it difficult for me to go out in public.” I jokingly replied. Then I continued, “Wait, what did you mean by, any way possible?”

“Are you sure that you want to know? I don’t want your poor hard-on to explode from too much excitement,” Connie added.

“You have to tell me now, or it may just do that,” I urged.

“Well, of course, there is oral and vaginal, which I’ve done before, but there is also anal if you’re interested,” she wisecracked.

“Well I’ve never done it before, have you?” I shot back

“No,” she countered, “But you could be my first. You could take my anal virginity.”

“I would be honored to do just that, but we’ll have to get some lube, and you should probably practice a little with a finger or two,” I responded.

Connie countered in her sexy voice, “I’ll get it ready, and you bring the lube and your hard cock.”

“Okay, all this sex talk has me painfully hard again. Let’s call it a night and I’ll see you on Friday night around ten,” I replied.

Returning to her normal voice, Connie answered, “All the sexy talk aside, this is really about how much I love you and want to share myself with you to prove it to you.”

“I know you love me and you need to know that I love you too and will take that hot little body of yours over and over to prove it to you,” I replied.

Connie snapped back, “Now I can’t wait for Friday!”

“Now are you going to tell your mom that I’m coming to have my way with you or am I?” I questioned.

“I think it would be better if I told her that you want to visit this weekend. I’ll tell her that this was the only free weekend that you have for a while. I know that she’ll think that it’s too much of a coincidence with Tom gone, but she’ll get over it. Now go take care of that stiffy, and I’ll email you later.” She answered.

“Connie, I can’t wait to be with you,” I said sincerely.

“I’ve been waiting for five years, so how do you think I feel? Goodnight,” she said.

After we hung up, I didn’t last more than a dozen strokes before shooting all over my bare chest and falling fast asleep.

. . . . .

The next morning I received her email that said that her mom, Susan, was okay with me coming down. She also reminded me to get the lube since that would be difficult for her to purchase and hide it. I emailed her back that I would and that I thought we should refrain from talking on the phone any more before Friday.

When she responded to the email later in the day, she asked why we shouldn’t talk for the next few days. Then she asked if it had something to do with my perpetual hard-on and plummeting semen supply. I didn’t see her reply until the following day and quickly sent back the word, "exactly," with nothing else.

The rest of the week went by very quickly, and before I knew it, I was on my way to see my sexy cousin Connie. For most of the four-hour ride, I had a perpetual hard-on thinking of the things we were going to do together. I was afraid to even pull my penis out of my pants for fear that it would shoot all over the truck cab.

When I finally pulled up to the house, it was only nine thirty and even I was surprised that I made it there that fast. As I opened the truck door, Connie came flying down the steps of her parent’s house and slammed me against the truck with a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. With my door still open, it blocked anyone’s view of her grinding against my very stiff cock. For the few moments that we were alone, she whispered, “I’ll wake you later tonight to take care of that for you.”

Her mom followed her, but without her intensity and hugged me as she said, “It’s nice to see you again, Dennis.” I managed to keep my impossibly hard penis away from Susan while we hugged. I also had the for-thought to untuck my shirt so that it was covered from view.

When I finished hugging Susan, her dad Bill stepped up and gave me a hearty handshake and said, “It’s nice of you to come all this way to visit us.”

After all the welcoming finished, I grabbed my bag, and we headed inside where her older sister Megan hugged me as well and asked, “How was the drive?”

As we all sat around the kitchen table, and Susan poured me a cup of coffee, I replied, “There was hardly any traffic, so it was a pretty boring drive. So what’s going on with all of you these days?” The conversation went on for the next few hours until we all realized that it was one in the morning, and Bill had to be up and out of the house by six. Everyone was pretty tired, and as we all got up, I asked, “Where do you want me?”

Susan piped up, “The three of you kids are going to sleep in sleeping bags in the living room like when you were little since we only have two bedrooms now and Connie’s daughter Samantha is in one already.”

We all headed to the living room, and there were three sleeping bags set up on the floor, two together, and one on the other side of the room. I dropped my bag next to the one further from the others and got out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I then headed for the bathroom to brush my teeth and change to get ready for bed.

As I was leaving the bathroom, Connie was entering and whispered, “I’ll wake you later with a surprise,” as she grinned from ear to ear.”

It was all I could do not to smile as I headed for my sleeping bag. Once Megan and Connie got in their sleeping bags, and the lights were turned off. I removed my t-shirt and shorts inside my sleeping bag. I tried to stay awake but sleep quickly took me.

I was having a marvelous dream about having my cock sucked nice and slow with extra attention being paid to my scrotum and surrounding areas. It was a weird feeling as I realized that it wasn’t a dream at all. I began to speak, but Connie covered my mouth with her right hand and slid up my body to kiss me. While we kissed, I allowed my hands to roam all over her body and found that she was completely naked too.

Our kissing started to get a little frenzied when she slipped up a little further, placed my dick at her entrance, and then slid back down until I was fully inside her very moist pussy. We stayed in that position for a while, as our passionate kissing took over. My hands had moved down to her smooth little ass, and I slowly moved my hands between her cheeks. I rubbed the middle finger of my right hand around her labia to lubricate it and then brought it back up to her little rosebud.

I started by just lightly rubbing around the entrance, and as I continued, Connie quietly begged, “Please… please… slip it in.”

I did as I was told and as I pushed past the first knuckle, she started to moan quietly, so I pulled her face to mine. Keeping up the penetration of her virgin hole, I continued to the second knuckle, and she started to shake. I held my finger in place and kept my mouth on hers as I felt her warm juices coating my still fully buried cock. Her orgasm continued as I started to move my finger just slightly in and out, and I could feel her warm cum running over my scrotum and between my ass cheeks.

Even though we still hadn’t moved, I was very close to my orgasm due to her contractions. It was when she started kissing me hungrily that she began to move more, and I could feel that inevitable feeling. I pulled away from her kiss briefly to tell her, “I’m going to cum inside you.”

We kissed as if we had never done it before and were instantly addicted. I began pumping all I had into her inviting body. My orgasm ebbed, but we continued to kiss like there were no others but us. Then she said, “That’s what I wanted, to feel you cum inside me and fill me with your love.”

I softened slightly but never completely, so as our first time together slowed into an after coital bliss we remained one. As we continued to try and get even closer, my hands roamed her soft and wanting body. All our ardor had me rigid once again, so I suggested, “Let’s move into a sixty-nine so that I can taste you.”

“Are you sure?” she replied in a hushed tone, “We have a lot of cum down there between us.”

“I’m sure; I want to clean you up and taste you before you leave me for your sleeping bag,” I whispered back.

She slid up my body to pull off of my firm tool, and as she did, I came face to face with her perfect B-cup breasts and began to suck on them. This woman was made for intimacy as every part of her beautiful body was sexually sensitive. I held her in place as I caressed and nursed on each of her breasts in turn and she began to orgasm again as our combined cum flooded my belly.

Connie moved her face to mine and murmured, “God, you make me cum so easily.”

“I think you are just such an incredibly sexual being and just love making you cum,” I replied, then added, “Now turn around and let me taste you, sexy lady.”

After another barrage of needy kissing from both of us, she reluctantly climbed forward out of the bag to turn around. When her dripping mound neared my face, I quickly grabbed both of her ass cheeks and pulled her labia to my eager tongue. I began to lap at her outer lips gently and took my time tasting her sweet juices. I could hear her stifling a moan before she quietly begged, “Please let me turn around so that I can make you cum too.”

I reluctantly released her, and she quickly turned and crawled back into the sleeping bag. She stopped when she got to my belly and began cleaning up our remaining intermingled juices for a minute. When she was satisfied that she had gotten them all she said in a subdued voice, “That was yummy, now I’m going to get it straight from the source.”

She moved further down, and as I was about to pull her smooth slit down on my face, she quickly pushed my penis to the back of her throat. A guttural, “mmmm,” escaped my lips just before I pushed them into her mound.

It quickly became a sort of contest to see who could make the other orgasm first. When I knew that she had me close, I started paying her clit more attention, and within moments, she started convulsing. As her warm juices began to coat my face, I started shooting my semen into the back of her throat.

In the aftermath, we each continued to lick each other clean until she turned back around and we kissed for a while longer. In the middle of our dueling tongues, we heard a creaking noise and quickly looked around for the source but saw nothing. Then we heard footsteps upstairs, and she scrambled out of my sleeping bag and back into her own. The steps were coming down the stairs now, so we both pretended to be asleep until we heard the front door close. We both redressed while still in our bags and then fell fast asleep for a couple of hours.

. . . . .

I awoke to the smells of coffee and bacon and the sounds of women talking while little Samantha jabbered away. After I sat up and stretched, Connie asked, “You want some coffee sleepy-head?” as she looked my way.

I smiled at her and responded with, “That sounds great, but wait till I take a leak and then I’ll come in the kitchen.”

When I returned, we all sat around the kitchen table, ate breakfast, and reminisced about old times. Connie sat next to me and occasionally patted my thigh or my arm but kept pretty cool the whole time. Of course, the patting of my leg kept me at full mast for most of breakfast, but I managed to get it under control by the time we were finished eating.

As we were cleaning up, Susan piped up with, “What do you guys think about a cook-out? We haven’t had one in a while, and we can invite some friends and neighbors.”

I answered, “That sounds good to me, do you want me to run to the store?”

All the girls started laughing as Susan said, “You don’t even know where the store is. Why don’t you stay here and help Connie clean up the back yard and the grill? I’ll take Megan to the store with me after we make some calls to see who can come.”

After we got the kitchen straightened up, I turned to Connie and asked, “So where do we get started?” as I stared at her marvelous ass.

With her mom and sister in front of her and me behind her, she reached back, grabbed her ass and squeezed. I got the message but just to mess with her, I said, “I’m sorry, I didn’t hear you. Where do you want to start?”

With me still the only one behind her she discreetly reached back and pulled her shorts up harshly leaving the bottom half of her firm ass exposed. While she bent over to get her daughter out of her high-chair for an excessive amount of time, she expressed, “Just go out back, and I’ll meet you there.” The result being that I had no choice but to leave since I was once again sporting wood.

I headed out the back door and noticed that the back patio was covered with sticks and leaves, so I found a broom and got to work. By the time Connie and little Samantha came outside, I had the entire patio swept clean into two neat piles. Connie saw my progress and said, “Wow, great work!” then lowered her voice and continued, “But slow down a little, at least until they leave or we’ll have to go with them.”

“Gotcha!” I voiced, then added, “What shall we do with all this debris?”

Connie pointed to the permanent brick grill/outdoor fireplace and suggested, “Why don’t we stick it all in there and burn it and maybe it will take some of that old grease off of the grate.”

I scooped up both of the piles and shoved them into the pit while Connie went and got some matches. When she came back out, she didn’t have Samantha because her mom didn’t want her outside while we were burning the debris. We lit it all on fire and let it burn while Connie went into the shed and brought out some tiki torches. We placed them around the outer edges of the porch, and I checked them all for oil. Most of them were low, so I asked her, “Do you have any more oil in the shed?”

Connie replied, “Maybe you better come and check. Does this look like it would work?”

I started to head for the shed while still keeping an eye on the grill. When I finally looked, I saw Connie stark naked, lying back on an old lawn tractor and fingering herself. The shed faced away from the house so no one could see her but me. I tried to move slowly towards the shed as I glanced back at the house to make sure that no one was coming outside. When I finally made my way inside the shed, Connie half yelled, “Is this, what you were looking for?”

All I could do was shake my head up and down as I lowered my shorts and slid right into her perfect little pussy. We tried to keep it slow and quiet until she suggested, “Let’s talk as if nothing is going on.”

I spoke first saying, “That doesn’t look like the right kind of oil for the torches. Do you see anything else?” all while trying very hard not to go hog wild on her.

“Let’s look on the top shelf over here,” she managed just before I bent down and took her left nipple into my mouth. That quickly sent her over the edge, and I was right behind her. I picked up the pace, which extended her orgasm until mine hit. Just as I finished, she pushed me out of her and then dropped to her knees and began licking me clean. While she was doing a superb job of removing all the evidence from me most of our combined cum dripped onto the floor from inside her.

When she was satisfied that I was clean, she stood up and pulled my shorts up with her. I scooped her up into my arms and lay her back onto the tractor. After gently pushing her legs back to her chest I dove face first between her legs to do a little cleaning of my own. Our combined fluids had spread all over her inner thighs and back behind her little star, so that‘s where I started.

To expedite the initial process, I lapped quickly from back to front using my whole tongue. Once I was sure the outer areas were clean. I concentrated on the petals of her little flower for about a minute. At this point, it was clear that my cleaning was having a stimulating effect on her. She grasped the back of my head and pulled me in tight, so I began pushing my tongue into her entrance, searching for those last traces of our combined love secretions.

It’s kind of a vicious or in this case viscous cycle, performing oral sex on someone so easily stimulated. Just when I was sure that I had her clean inside and out, I received another flood of her delicious love nectar. As I was attempting to clean up again, I heard the back door of the house open. I quickly handed her her shirt while I slid her shorts up her legs and turned to intercept the would-be interrupter.

Fortunately, it was Susan, and she was still on the back porch when she came into view. Since I saw her first, I took the offensive and asked, “Do you have any more oil for the tiki torches? We can’t seem to find it in the shed.”

She replied, “If you don’t readily see it, then we are probably out, so I’ll add it to the list. Where’s Connie?”

Before I could speak, Connie yelled from the shed, “I’m in here mom, do you want more chairs set out? If so, then we’ll have to clean them up first.”

KassandraKat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KassandraKat

As Susan slowly headed for the shed, I yelled, “Hey Connie, do you need a hand?” as I walked fast to make sure that Connie was decent before Susan entered the shed. Connie and I nearly collided at the entrance while she was carrying a stack of white plastic chairs that were fairly dusty.

As Connie handed me the chairs, she suggested, “Why don’t you take these over by the hose, and I’ll get us a bucket and some soap to clean them up.”

I took the chairs over to the hose as Connie inquired of her mom, “Do you have a count yet for the cook-out?”

Susan divulged, “It looks like the six of us, three of the Main’s and your other sister Sarah and her family so a total of thirteen. So let’s set up for about fifteen as we may yet get a couple more stragglers. I know we need oil for the lamps, but how are we on charcoal for the grill?”

Connie turned back towards the shed and spotted two full bags of charcoal, pointed them out to her mom, and replied, “I think we’re good on charcoal.”

“Alright, I’ll take Samantha and Megan with me, and you two get this all set up and then clean yourselves up because you’re already filthy,” stated Susan.

“Yes, Ma’am,” Connie and I echoed simultaneously.

As Susan headed back to the house, Connie and I grabbed a couple of long tables and another stack of chairs from the shed. We set up the tables; then I took the chairs down next to the others to be cleaned as Connie went inside to grab the cleaning supplies. I saw her kiss Samantha goodbye as she headed back out with a bucket of soapy water, some brushes, and rags. By the time she got back outside, I had already unstacked the chairs and was ready to clean.

We got to work cleaning while kissing as often as possible and were getting as much water on each other as the chairs. By the time we were done with the chairs, we were both soaked. With the chairs finished and placed around the tables, I grabbed Connie and started kissing her passionately. Breaking away from me, Connie urged, “Let’s get the rest of this done first, then we’ll have time to make love again.”

I reluctantly asked, “What’s left?”

Squeezing my hard-on through my soaked shorts she revealed, “We still have to clean the grate on the grill, put table clothes on the tables and bring out some of the table-wear. So come inside with me to grab all the stuff, and then you can focus on the grill while I set up the tables.”

“Okay,” I surrendered, as I was pulled to the kitchen by my achingly hard cock.

Once inside, she started grabbing the paper plates, plastic silverware, plastic cups, and the table cloths along with their clips. We took the items over to the tables and sat them on a chair as I helped her clip the tablecloths to the tables. She then headed back to the house, picked up the bucket, and dumped it out before taking it in to refill.

While she was inside, I headed for the shed again to check one last time for the lamp oil. With the chairs and tables out of the way, the search went easier, and I finally found a full jug. When Connie came back out with the bucket and a few more table items, I had already started filling the tiki torches. By the time I finished with them, she was done setting up the tables, and all that was left was the grill.

“We should be able to knock this out in no time working together,” I said excitedly.

Connie brought the bucket of steaming soapy water over to the grill, set it down before grasping my cock and wantonly stating, “You clean the grill while I get your surprise ready.”

I couldn’t speak as she turned away, pulled down her shorts, and sauntered toward the back door while spinning them on her finger. I was in a trance for a few moments even after she disappeared into the house. When I finally broke free, I scrambled over to the grill, grabbed a brush, and started scrubbing away. It took me about ten minutes to get all of the grease and other crap off of the grate. While I was still waiting for Connie, I cleaned up a little so that I didn’t look like a total dirtball.

Growing up and living in a suburban area, I never really got to experience the total freedom of being naked outdoors, but Connie did. She came through the back door wearing nothing but a beautiful smile while carrying a blanket at her side. I just stood there and took her beauty all in as I slowly removed my clothes. As she approached me, she reached out with her free hand and suggested, “Grab your clothes.”

She led me through the back yard and down a path into the woods. About one hundred feet down the path, there was a cross path heading left or right. Connie pulled me to the left, which seemed much less used with denser foliage ahead. Once we passed a couple of thick bushes, it opened up to a clearing where she freed my hand and began laying out the blanket. Rolled up in the blanket were some of her clothes for later.

With the blanket down, she was bent at the waist in front of me to stretch it out. At that moment, I noticed a flash that originated between her scrumptious ass cheeks. As she moved around the blanket in that same position, I noticed it again and reached out and lightly traced my fingers across that perfect little ass. She paused for a moment, so I took the opportunity to feel between her cheeks and found the source. My sexy cousin Connie had a butt plug inserted inside her cute little rosebud.

Connie slowly stood up and turned to kiss me while whispering, “That is why I wanted to be out here so no one will bother us and we can be as loud as we want.”

I dropped my clothes as we began kissing gently and wrapped my arms around her, feeling every inch of her back. As the kissing got more intense my right hand cupped the back of her head and my left headed further south. I began to greedily knead those smooth and firm cheeks until I felt the plug. Once I ran across it, I couldn’t resist working it in and out of her very sensitive ass.

Connie’s moaning began in earnest, and our kissing became more of a mauling of each other’s faces. She desperately tried to meld our bodies into one as she quickly wrapped her legs around my waist and ground her burning slick mound against my impossibly solid shaft. In her new position, I had much better access to her backside, and I increased the speed of the penetration.

She seemed headed for an explosive orgasm and pulled away from my mouth momentarily to shriek, “Don’t stop… I’ve never felt anything… Oh, Goddd!”

Convulsions ripped through her as she squeezed me like a hungry python and began squirting all over both of our genitalia. I released the plug to grab her around the waist so that I wouldn’t drop her during her spasms and it went shooting out of her like a cork. As the peak of her climax passed, she locked her lips on mine as I lowered both of us down to the blanket with me on top.

With her breathing almost normal, she implored, “Stick your cock in my pussy to get it slick then put it in my ass and fuck me.” I did as she asked but lingered in her hot moist pussy for more than a few strokes until she begged, “Please put it in my ass!”

Connie pulled her legs back and spread them wide as I started lightly pressing against her back entrance, but it was still resistant. I pulled back and soaked two of my fingers inside her still leaking slit then started sliding one into her anus. She still seemed pretty tight even after the butt plug, so I eased in a second finger and began to loosen her up. As I continued to stretch her little pink rosebud, the attention was getting the better of her once again.

“Please just get inside me, I need you now,” she begged. I kept my fingers in her while I pushed back into her vagina to lube up again. She seemed to be enjoying that immensely, as I was, but she suddenly reached down and stopped me before imploring, “Please cum in my ass, I want to feel you everywhere.”

I obeyed her command and withdrew my fingers while pushing just the head of my dick into her butt. The intrusion caused her to yelp a little, but then she started to push down on me to get more. I obliged her and began a slow stroke that took me a little deeper each time. After a minute or two, she was moaning like she had before with the plug and I was right at the edge.

“I’m about to cum… are you ready?” I staggered.

She mumbled, “Fill me up… fill… me.” as we both started to cum like never before. I just kept humping as the streams of cum seemed never ending from both of us. Connie had squirted all over us again, and my semen was now running out of her overflowing anus. When I finally stopped, I just collapsed down on her before kissing every inch of her glowingly beautiful face.

I rolled us on our sides so that we could relax a little, but we remained thoroughly intertwined. We caressed and kissed each other for a while with neither of us wanting to let go of the other. After what seemed like half an hour, Connie finally said, “We should probably get dressed and head back before they return since we both need showers.”

We began to separate when I mentioned, “We could leave the blanket out here and come back in the middle of the night for some more fun.”

“I was just thinking that myself,” Connie admitted as we were getting dressed, then added, “I want to be with you all of the time. I can’t imagine sleeping in Tom’s bed ever again now that I’ve been with you.”

At the end of her last sentence, I moved in and wrapped her in my arms while we kissed passionately. We slowly broke the kiss as I said, “We better get going, or I’m going to lay you back down and make love to you again.”

We shook off the blanket and folded it up and then stuck it in the crook of a tree branch before making our way back to the house. Luckily no one was home yet, so I suggested, “You go and take a shower first while I hang out here and pretend like I’m still cleaning in case someone arrives.”

“Are you always such a gentleman, or is it just for me?” Connie asked.

I answered, “I’d like to say that I always am, but I must admit to being particularly attentive to you. I know now that I have always loved you and always will even if you decide to stay with Tom.”

Connie launched herself towards me kissed me hungrily, and in between kisses, she breathed, “Now I’m sure that you are the one for me.”

Seconds later, we heard a car coming up the driveway and broke the kiss as she ran towards the back door. When I was sure that she was inside, I walked around the side of the house to see who it was. I rounded the corner to see Susan getting Samantha out of her car-seat and Megan getting out of the car. When I was within ear-shot, I asked, “What can I help carry inside?”

Megan headed for the trunk and said, “Everything is in here, just grab as much as you can and follow me into the kitchen.”

I grabbed several bags and followed Megan while Susan and Samantha followed me. Once inside, Megan asked, “Where’s Connie?”

“She came in to take a shower, cleaning everything left us both pretty filthy,” I replied.

“I can see,” said Susan as she looked me over suspiciously.

I shot back, “No offense, but when was the last time you cleaned the chairs and that grill? I wiped myself down some already, just to get the loose dirt off.”

Megan started laughing as Susan was trying to think of a come-back while we all emptied the grocery bags. Susan finally came back with, “Well let’s just take a look at the clean-up job that you two did,” as she headed out the back door to the patio with Samantha in tow. Megan and I followed just to see what she had to say. After she walked around for a minute, she turned and headed back inside while commenting, “It’ll do.”

Megan turned to me and relayed, “You two did a great job,” to me and then said a little louder, “Those chairs haven’t been that white since we bought them at the dollar store.”

Moments later, Connie appeared, looking pristine in her t-shirt and shorts, and that’s when Susan looked at me and commanded, “It’s your turn, hobo!”

I went into the living room and grabbed my bag before heading to the bathroom for a long hot shower. By the time I walked out of the bathroom, they had already started setting up the cold foods, and Connie’s dad was home and had the grill going. I saw Susan in the kitchen and asked her, “Is there something that I can help with?”

She answered, “Yes, can you take the burgers and dogs out to Bill, please.”

“No problem,” I replied, as I carried the platters out to him.

The cook-out was in full swing with several people floating around, including Connie’s sister Sarah and her family. After I brought the food the Bill I made the rounds and said my hellos to everyone. Connie and I both made efforts to act as normal as possible without letting on our secret to anyone. I knew that I should take it easy on the alcohol so that I didn’t let anything slip out, but after a couple of beers, I wanted to be right next to her.

As the evening wore, I couldn’t keep my eyes off of her, and I wanted to tell everyone just how I felt. Connie noticed my dilemma and asked me to help her carry in some of the dirty dishes. Once inside, she pulled me into a corner that was out of view and kissed me very lovingly.

When she pulled away, she said, “I’m having the same problem as you, but we’ll have to deal with it for now. I’ll talk to Tom first and then my parents after you are gone. So let’s enjoy our time right now and do our best to have fun without spilling the beans in front of everyone.”

“I know that you’re right, but I just want to be able to sit next to you, hold your hand, hug you and kiss you without worry,” I replied.

“Believe me, I understand,” she related.

We kissed again before grabbing some marshmallows and skewers and heading back outside. When the kids saw the marshmallows, they came running. We got all of them set up with their skewers full and helped them get roasting. We were able to be next to each other while we were helping out the kids and realized that that was our way to be together in front of everyone. We later started playing games with them and continued throughout the evening.

Once everyone had left, and little Samantha was tucked away, the five of us sat around the fire. The conversation was very lite, as we all enjoyed the quiet evening. Bill and I started to doze off in our chairs so Susan woke Bill so they could say their goodnight’s, then headed off to bed. I woke back up, and Connie, Megan, and I started talking a little more.

Megan began a barrage of questions of me, “What do you do for a living and how much do you make? Are you seeing anyone currently, and is it serious? Have you ever been serious with someone?”

In the middle of my inquisition, Connie interrupted with, “What’s the matter with you, Megan? You don’t ask personal questions like that!”

“I do of the person that clearly loves my sister and wants her to leave her husband for him,” she retaliated.

“How did you know?” I begged.

“She didn’t know anything until you answered her, she was fishing,” Connie offered.

Ignoring Connie, Megan came back with, “Everyone knew. All they had to do was see the way you were looking at Connie.”

“I do love her, and I always have,” I answered.

Connie added, “I’ve always loved him too. I wanted to be with him since I was sixteen, and now I finally have my chance. I won’t let him go no matter what anyone says” as she gripped my hand with hers.

“The whole family knew about you two for years. Why do you think mom was always so suspicious when you two spent time together. She has some weird thing about you being second cousins like its incest or something” Megan continued.

“After Dennis leaves tomorrow night, I’m going to talk to Tom and then with mom and dad. I’m seriously thinking about moving in with him if he’ll have me,” disclosed Connie.

“Of course, I will!” I proclaimed.

Megan rose from her seat while saying, “I’ll give you two time alone by the fire, good night.”

Connie and I looked into each other’s eyes and kissed for a while but never spoke. The kissing was gentle and loving for a long time, and then it started to get needy. As our hands began to roam, Connie spoke up with, “Let’s go back to the blanket and get naked again.”

We started off walking but quickly sped up while still holding hands and began stripping off our shirts while we ran. When I saw Connie’s breasts, I grabbed ahold of her under her ass and lifted her until those perfect nipples were at sucking height. I started lightly tracing each one in turn as I continued carrying her towards our hideaway at a tortoise-like pace. Connie’s body was responding enthusiastically, and she began to grind her pelvis against me as I continued licking. My initial gentle approach quickly became an assault as she pressed them into my face while I sucked furiously to bring about her climax.

We were still about thirty feet from the blanket, but I had to stop and lean against a tree for balance as she reached her apex. I continued to nurse on her now enlarged areolae as her writhing eased. When she finally opened her eyes, she sensually conveyed, “Please let me down, lover.”

I surrendered to Connie’s request easing her to her feet, then she turned away from me and began suggestively lowering her shorts at a snail’s pace. I knelt and began lapping at the areas as they became exposed. When enough of the split between her cheeks became visible, I started pressing my tongue between them while moving up and down.

I thought that she would shove her shorts the rest of the way down, but she just stopped while gyrating her petite bottom. She must have known that it would drive me crazy, and she was right. Without warning, I snatched her shorts to her ankles and spread her cheeks. I then quickly stuffed my face between them and commenced to lashing her little rosebud with my tongue.

The effect was nearly immediate as she lifted her right leg from her shorts before widening her stance. The better access allowed me to start to permeate her outer ring as I started a spearing motion with my oral missile. Connie went wild, flailing her hands towards my head in a vain attempt to pull me deeper into her posterior’s entrance.

Suddenly she started to pull away and requested, “Please, let’s get to the blanket so that I don’t push you to the ground right here.”

When I released her, she stepped out of her shorts and made a quick dash for the hide-out. By the time I got there, she had already laid the blanket out. When I stepped on the blanket, she turned to me while dropping to her knees and took my shorts with her. Connie quickly drew my stiffy into her mouth and grabbed my derriere with both hands as leverage.

I attempted to lift my feet out of the shorts but to no avail as she had me locked tight and seemed determined to suck me dry. I instinctively ran my hands through her curly locks while muttering, “I hope you are ready because I’m right on the edge.” Her only response was to suck harder and move me faster. Within moments I began cumming deep into her mouth and throat while she continued to pump me in and out of her magical mouth.

My knees buckled, and Connie released my cock as I dropped to my knees in front of her. When the fog cleared a little, I kissed her softly as I uttered, “You know that you will never get rid of me, don’t you.”

“That’s the plan,” Connie declared.

We simultaneously moved a free hand towards each other’s genitalia and began to fondle. As she caressed my scrotum, I tickled her little nub before slowly inserting my middle finger into her. She moaned slightly as I did this, and when I withdrew it, I brought it straight to my mouth for a taste. When I was done, I said, “You truly are finger licking good, but I’m gonna need more than that” and nudged her backward.

Connie took the hint and lay back as I moved in to savor her dewy love canal. This time I wasn’t as gentle and went a little wild in my pursuit of her orgasmic juices. She quickly headed down the path toward nirvana and started her now familiar quaking, but I wouldn’t be satisfied until she squirted all over my face. I lashed at her clit and dove into her slit with my tongue as her climax continued, but there was still no squirting.

It suddenly dawned on me that that only occurred before with anal penetration, so I coated my thumb in her cum and slid it into her pucker. That simple move pushed her over the edge, and she began to coat the inside of my mouth with her sweet nectar. I couldn’t get enough and lapped away until she finally crumbled from the exertion. I lay down next to her and couldn’t seem to get close enough until I rolled her on top of me. I could feel her heart thumping away, and her almost hyperventilated breath.

We lay like that for quite a while as she slept. I felt more connected to her during her slumber than I ever had to anyone else in my life. As I felt myself starting to doze, I decided that it was time to get us both inside. I rolled her over onto her side so that I could pull on my shorts, and since she was still out like a light, I went in search of the rest of our clothes. Once I gathered her shorts and shirt and pulled on my shirt, I went back to get her.

She was still out as I gently dressed her and then scooped her up for the walk back to the house. Once inside, I lay her down on her sleeping bag and covered her up, then headed for mine.

When I woke in the morning, she was already up with Samantha, Megan, and her mom. They were chattering away as women tend to do, so I took my time clearing the fog. When I finally sat up, Connie came right over to me saying, “I love you so much,” and then kissed me on the lips. My eyes got a little big from the public kiss, and she added, “I told mom this morning, and as Megan said, she already knew too.”

The rest of the day was simply enjoyable, and it seemed to last forever. When the time to leave finally approached, there were no tears, only plans.

We spoke daily after that and her handling of the separation from Tom was nothing short of admirable. About three weeks later, she and Samantha moved in with me while we made plans to sell my house and move back closer to her family. Since my business was done primarily on the computer, I could relocate anywhere.

Nine months later, we sold my house while looking for something near her parents and were only homeless for about a month. We lived with her parents during that time and enjoyed every minute of it but were so glad to get into our own home.

Over the years, we added three more kids to our family and never stopped enjoying each other both physically and emotionally.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments