Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Was Love At First Sight

"How I met the love of my life"

26
27 Comments 27
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: The Moment You Knew

Author's Notes

"The following story is based partially on a true story."

The year was 2001, I was currently in my final year at college. During the year I attended an agricultural college in Wiltshire, England. To me, these were the best days of my life. I had the occasional fun evenings, with my mates. When we went to the local for a drink. They even tried to encourage me to hook up with the ladies. But for some reason, none of them stoked up my interest. With all that happened, I still managed to study hard for my course.

For what I didn’t know, there was something about to come my way. One day, I was sat in the coffee shop. I was so engrossed in the day’s paper. Whilst I caught up with the news, that transpired from the day before. For some reason, I always read the sports pages first.

Once finished the back pages, I read the front pages of my paper. It wasn’t long before page three caught my eye. The glamour model was a beautiful blonde. With locks, that went to her waist. With perfect 34C breasts, I wanted to cup in my hands. But knew deep down, I never would. By the time, I took the beautiful girl in. I carried on and read the rest of my paper.

By now I looked up from the paper and noticed a group of girls. From where I was sat, I could tell they must been at least a year younger than myself. Because at this time I was currently eighteen. I assumed, they were on the animal care courses.

They were next to the pool tables, where they played amongst themselves. I couldn’t help but watch when they played a game. One of the girls caught my eye. I couldn’t, believe how beautiful this girl was. I couldn’t help and not stare in their direction. At this beautiful brunette with her friends.

My heart raced, felt like it could burst from my chest. I was nervous, my eyes blinked fast. I was flustered, my cheeks grew the brightest shade of red. I kept my head down, I glanced towards the floor. I couldn’t, help and look in their direction every few minutes.

By now they must know, I’ve watched them from where I was sat. By then I had been busted, I noticed them look my way. I quickly looked down and pretended to read my paper. After a little while, I found myself glancing in their direction.

This happened, several times over the next half an hour. After a while, I noticed the brunette look my way. She gave a wink and a shy wee smile. She motioned me to come over. Without hesitation, I went over to them. 

“Hey, I noticed you staring at me and thought that you may want to join us for a game?” Said the girl I had been staring at. “Sure why not, ” I replied quite shyly. I picked up a pool cue and started to play with the girls.

“Hi, I’m Danielle, ” she said fairly confidently when she introduced herself. “It’s nice to meet you, Danielle. I’m Roger.” I replied when my confidence began to improve. I lined up my shot, a fairly tricky shot to make. I had to bridge, over another ball to take my shot. I took aim and by chance, it went in. The cue rebounded around the table and accidentally knocked the black ball into the pocket. Which meant I lost the game, but I didn’t care.

Over the course, of the next ten minutes. Danielle and I continued to chat. We discovered we had much in common with each other. By now my heart was beating fairly fast in the company of Danielle. I discovered she was a year younger than myself. She was currently seventeen years old, only a month shy of her eighteenth. But, before I had the chance and ask her out on a date. She had to go back to class.

This disappointed me, I wasted a golden opportunity. To ask a girl on a date for the first time. But, I knew I’d get another chance in the near future. To ask, Danielle out on a date any time soon.

The one thing I did know, I was in love with Danielle. It was love at first sight. That’s what I thought it was even though they weren’t feelings and emotions I’d felt before. Being in the company, of somebody of the opposite sex before. Deep down I hoped, she felt the same way. There’s only one way to find out and that’s to ask her out on a date.

Over, the course of the next few days. While in lectures, I felt a little bit anxious. Because I hadn’t seen or heard from Danielle for a few days. But then again I thought to myself, chances are she didn’t need to attend college. Being there weren’t any classes on these days.

The Monday that followed, while in the canteen. That’s when I spotted Danielle again, with her friends while they ate lunch. Quickly, as I could, I ordered and paid for my lunch. I went over to where she sat. “Is this seat taken.” Being quite hopeful, when I spoke to Danielle. “No, the seat ain’t taken, Roger. You’re more than welcome to sit with us, ” she said, quite happy when she realised I’d be sat next to her.

Lakshmi25
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lakshmi25

When sat down, I noticed a certain twinkle in her eye. We chatted away, while we ate lunch. I could tell, we were getting on extremely well. I knew deep down, I couldn’t let this opportunity slip once again. I needed to ask something, my heart raced so fast it could burst through my chest. Here it goes I thought, there’s one way to find out which went through my mind. 

“Danielle, would you like to go on a date sometime?” I was extremely nervous, while I waited for her reply. I hoped, she’d accept. “I would love to go on a date with you, Roger, ” she finally replied, very excited at being asked out on a date.

I was pleased,  she agreed to go on a date with me. After a while, once the shock had settled down. My bearings finally came back, my mind went into overdrive. I couldn’t believe, finally, I was going out on a date. And that person is the girl, I was madly in love with. 

The Saturday that followed, we went on a date. We went for a meal at the local pub called ‘The Plough’. We chatted away, while we ate steak and chips. For drinks, we only had a coke. We had fun, the date couldn’t have gone any more perfectly. The afternoon couldn’t have gone by anymore swiftly. 

I knew when I looked at Danielle, while on the date. I knew deep down she was the one.  I could tell from the signals Danielle gave. And from her body language, she had similar feelings.

When the data came to the end. We didn’t want it to end yet. We looked, at each other lustfully in the eye. I noticed the glisten and twinkle in her eyes. Without any thought, our lips met, we kissed ever so passionately. Even though it was a minute, it felt like an eternity.

When we got back to college. It started to get late, this didn’t deter Danielle. She invited me to her dormitory. But I did question whether I’d get caught. She gently reassured me, I shouldn’t have anything to worry about. This was all I needed when I followed her, to her room. Luckily for us, she didn’t have a roommate to disturb.

We couldn’t have got through the door of her room any quicker. We kissed passionately once again, with my hands on her hips. Without thought, in the heat of the moment. We tore each other’s clothes off. Our clothes were strewn across the room.

I picked her up and carried her, to the bed. I gently laid her down on the bed. We kissed passionately, while my hand slid down her stomach. I felt the softness of her pussy against my finger. I circled her lips, with my fingers before I slipped one inside.

Gentle but subtle movement inside her pussy. She moaned to the gentle touch of my fingers. I felt her arousal build from within. Her pussy dripped from her juices. It didn’t take long for her to want more when she begged me,  “Fuck me, please.”

It was all, I needed to hear. I parted her legs and crawled on top. I rubbed the tip of my cock through her slit. I looked into her eyes with wanton lust. She gave me a seductive smile. Before I slowly pushed my cock inside. Her pussy lips gripped my shaft when I slowly sank in. A gasp of air and a moan escaped her lips when my cock invaded her right pussy.

I slowly started to move my hips, while I slowly fucked her. She moaned loudly while we fucked. I was a little anxious, she would wake the neighbours. I kissed her passionately, I tried to muffle her moans. Which helped greatly to soften her loud moans.

She met my thrusts into her, we moved in sync. She used her vaginal muscles to work and grip my shaft. I rolled my hips, while I tried to use my shaft against her G-spot. She suddenly erupted without warning and came hard on my cock.

Her vaginal muscles tightened and gripped my cock when she came. It’s all I could take, I couldn’t hold on any longer. I finally erupted and came deep inside her pussy. My hot sticky seed coated, the walls of her vagina.

I looked deep in my lover’s eyes ever so lovingly. Our noses touched when we kissed passionately. I collapsed on top of her crushing her breasts against my chest. Spent from our steamy lovemaking. We fell asleep together, with our limbs intertwined.

I woke the next morning, next to Danielle. I looked at her beautiful naked body and took it all in. I knew that she was the one I wanted to be with. I softly kissed the back of her neck and stroked her soft brunette hair.

I whispered, “I love you.” She must have heard and turned her head. She gave me a wee smile before she softly kissed me on my lips. And whispered back, “I love you too”.

 

 

Published 
Written by farmerroger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments