Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Masked Ball

"Clara got the invitation to the Ball. Her dream comes true."

16
7 Comments 7
2.7k Views 2.7k
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"Clara's favorite fairy tale was Cinderella. Imagine how she felt when she got an invitation for a Masked Ball to a real castle in Tuscany..."

I've always loved the Victorian era. In my country during the month of February we celebrate Carnival everywhere with masquerade parties, confetti, and parades. I've always opted for costumes of the Victorian era, I loved to feel like a princess, or a rich milady, if only for one day. My favorite fairy tale has always been Cinderella and I’ve always dreamed of being the beauty chosen by the prince to dance with him and my sisters watching, dying for jealousy.

Needless to say, it was only a dream.

The only person I shared this information with, was Lorenzo Aldobrandi.

I met Lorenzo during a business meeting. Since we met, we shared lunches and talked a lot. I can say that we became friends. Well, if it were for me, we would have been more than friends. I fell in love with him, with his body and his charm. I felt a strong attraction. When one day I told him about my love for costumes of the Victorian era and Cinderella fairy tale, I expected him to laugh, instead he told me that every year, during the “Calende di Maggio” (calends of May), he hosted a Costume Ball.

The tradition of the Calende di Maggio is to celebrate the new season, the new life. A group of people, called Maggianti, goes from door to door and, in exchange for edible gifts like wine, bread, eggs, and confectioneries, sings or recites improvised poems on demand.

I was ecstatic hearing about the Ball. And when I asked him where he hosted the Ball, he simply said, “At my parents’ castle,” as if it were the most normal thing.

“What? Your parents have a castle? And why?” I asked, puzzled.

“It’s our family castle. I am a duke,” he said.

I laughed, “Wait! Are you serious?”

I wished so badly to participate in one of those Balls, but I guessed they were limited to the noblesse.  I’ve known a few families belonging to the noblesse, and they all are snooty, arrogant, and bring out their noblesse at every opportunity. Lorenzo was the exact opposite, he was lowly and down to earth. He asked me to keep that information between us because he didn’t want anybody to know about his status.

So, when one day on my desk at work, I found a nice, antiqued envelope, with “Signorina Clara Coletti” written in gothic fonts, I was in heaven. Inside there was the invitation for the Ball.

 I was so excited at the idea of being invited to a Ball, in a real castle. WOW! I looked online for a place where to rent the dress and immediately called to fix an appointment with the owner.

When I arrived at the store, a charming woman welcomed me, "Ms. Coletti, welcome to my store “Abiti Antichi” (antique clothes). My name is Margherita. How can I help you?"

I held my hand out for the introduction, then I said, "As I explained on the phone, I've been invited to a Ball next Saturday, and I'm looking for the perfect outfit to feel like a Princess for one night. You understand what I mean, right?"

Opening her arms and smiling she answered enthusiastically, "Of course I understand," she paused looking at my body, probably studying my size, then continued, "I'm pretty sure I have the right dress for you. Follow me please."

She guided me into a very big changing room. On the floor there was a very clean burgundy carpet.  There was a comfortable double chair on one side, a little table for my belongings, a hanger for my clothes, and a small coffee table with cold water, iced tea, cups, cookies, and crackers with cheese. On the other side, surrounded by mirrors, a platform.

She asked me to undress and get comfortable while she went to pick up a few ideas. I did as she asked, I put on a robe she gave me, and I indulged in a pleasant snack with crackers and cheese.

A knock on the door announced Margherita’s entrance followed by an assistant with a few boxes of shoes.

Margherita hung three beautiful dresses and explained her choices, "I brought you three choices, but I think I know which one will be right for you. Here are a few shoes. I guessed your number, but I don't know how high you like the heel," she said as the assistant left the room.

She helped me with all the dresses and, as she already knew, I picked the dusty rose one. It was elegant, regal, with a wide neckline showing my cleavage and the lace of the corset underneath. Margherita explained to me that that was the purpose, to show the lace corset underneath. The shoes were the same color with a three inches heel. I also picked a teardrop hat. When I looked at myself in the mirror, I felt tears in my eyes.

"Is everything alright?" Margherita asked, worried.

"Oh yes. These are happy tears. I've always dreamed of living in the Victorian age," I explained.

Margherita then said, "I generally suggest wigs to my customers, but your red hair is so beautiful. I have a friend that could help you to style it properly if you'd like."

"Yes please,” I answered.

I left the store with an amazing outfit that I couldn't wait to wear, and an appointment with Johanna, a German hairstylist for the morning of the Ball.

The only missing things were a carriage and a coachman, and a fairy godmother.

As established in the invitation, at three in the afternoon, a car arrived to pick me up. Lorenzo explained to me that the castle had many bedrooms for guests who wanted to spend the night, so I packed a few things for the night and a regular outfit for the day after.

It was a perfect sunny day of spring with a little breeze.

At the door, a maid and a butler welcomed me, "Buongiorno Signora Coletti. Da questa parte, prego" (Good afternoon Mrs. Coletti. This way, please).  The butler took my bag and together they showed me to my bedroom.

Walking through the hallway and up to the stairs, I could hear the echo of my footsteps and, in the distance, voices and an orchestra playing a waltz.

The maid opened the door of an amazing room, huge, with a big canopy bed, a velvet couch with two chairs, a coffee table, a writing desk, and a fireplace so big I could stand up inside. From the window I could see a balcony. The butler placed my bag on a chest at the feet of the bed.

"Il bagno è da questa parte" (the bathroom is on this side), the maid interrupted my thoughts, "Take your time. When you're ready I'll be outside to accompany you downstairs."

At that moment I got a text, "Sei arrivata? Ti ho fatto avere la camera più bella. Ti aspetto giù." (Have you arrived? I got you assigned the best room. I'll wait for you downstairs).

"Yes. Be down in five minutes," I replied to Lorenzo.

Lorenzo was waiting at the bottom of the stairs.

"Lorenzo! This place is a dream!" I said excited like a little girl.

“Clara, oh my god, sei bellissima (you are beautiful!),” he said, looking at me from head to toe and back, with a long stop at my cleavage. I giggled at his astonished face.

We entered an enormous ballroom. It could fit six basketball courts. On the opposite side from the entrance, sat the orchestra, one wall was open to a balcony and a garden, on the other wall there were tables with finger food and beverages. All around were tables and chairs in perfect style with the castle. In the middle was a dance floor and all the space to stroll around.

Lorenzo introduced me to some of the guests, "I won't remember all their names, I'm sorry Lorenzo. Hope they won't get offended," I said giggling, moving around with him.

"You won't but they will remember yours, that's for sure. Oh, there! My parents. I want you to meet them before they leave," he said, calling them out.

"Mom, Dad, she is Ms. Coletti, Clara Coletti. I told you about her, remember?" he said, "Clara, this is my mom, Duchessa Francesca Aldobrandi di Montepulciano, and this is my dad, Duca Filippo Aldobrandi di Montepulciano."

I felt the need to bow "Vostre altezze. Piacere di fare la vostra conoscenza." (Your highnesses. Pleased to meet you).

The duchesse giggled and said, "Please! Don't be so formal. And call me Francesca. Clara, you are beautiful. I'm a little jealous. I might have your head cut off for being more beautiful than me," she said, hopefully joking. I felt the need to touch my neck and we all laughed.

"Unfortunately, we have to go now but I hope to see you in the morning,” and off they went.

Being a perfect duke, Lorenzo bowed in front of me and said, “Milady, would you honor me with this dance?”

We opened the dance and I felt eyes on me, like when Cinderella danced with the prince.

Soon, being the host, Lorenzo had to interrupt the dance to welcome other guests.

I seized the opportunity to drink something and, noticing Margherita entering the room, I waved. She reached me and said “Clara! Mamma mia! Johanna did a great job with your hair. You look perfect. You really belong to another era,” we both laughed, and we hugged. Then Margherita introduced me to her friends.

For the whole time I could feel Lorenzo’s eyes on me, and not only his.  When Lorenzo joined us,  we danced again.

“You’re very good. Who taught you the waltz?” Lorenzo asked me.

“My dad. Many years ago, while dreaming of a ballroom like this one,” I answered, looking at the room around us, “This castle is amazing. I could live here forever. Do you need a maid?” I continued, jokingly, but not completely. 

Lorenzo looked at me puzzled, “Are you serious? You really like this place? Cold, huge, and anything but cozy?”

“Yes,” I said enthusiastically, “Look around you. The wooden floor, all the furniture, the paintings. And the view? It’s to die for! I bet you have a huge library, and stables with horses, too. I could never get bored. If I only had a dowry to live with, I’d move here tomorrow.“

I was daydreaming.

Shaking his head and chuckling, Lorenzo said, “Please, don’t let my mother hear you or she’ll set us up for marriage. She still hopes I find a wife who would love to live here.”

At that moment, a waiter came by whispering something to Lorenzo. Holding my hand, he announced to all the guests that dinner would be served. I heard a noise and I turned to see the sidewall sliding to unveil a perfect table set in a U shape. We were about fifty people or so and there was a nametag on each plate.

I sat between Lorenzo on my left, and a man named Francesco, on my right. In front of me was a woman named Liliana. Beside her was Paolo, her fiancé, and Giovanni, Lorenzo’s cousin. A few chairs on the left was Margherita. Most of the people around me were noble, but some were mere mortals like me.

The food was amazing, but I was too excited and didn’t eat much, and the company was extremely pleasant. In the background, after a well-deserved break, the orchestra continued playing.

After dinner I was savoring a delicious chocolate dessert, when I felt Lorenzo’s hand on my left thigh moving up and down, and up, up, and down, then squeezing a little and up again, and then to the inner thigh. Under my gown I had layers of petticoats, but I could still feel because I had nothing else. It was almost summer after all.

I couldn’t breathe, my heart was galloping in my chest, and surely, I was blushing. I wished he would pull up the gown and touch my bare skin, but that wasn’t the right place and time. That was probably just a message.

“You seem to enjoy the evening,” Lorenzo whispered mischievously in my ear.

“Please Lorenzo, you better stop,” I begged him, whispering. But it wasn’t what I really wanted. I actually longed to open my legs and pull up my gown.

Lorenzo didn’t stop. He was talking with Liliana and Paolo, then his napkin fell on the floor, or he made it fall. He bent down to pick it up and pulled up my skirt and all the petticoat layers. With a hand between my thighs, he pulled to make me spread my legs.

I wanted that, but at the same time I was afraid the guests around us would see what was going on. It was so risqué and so arousing. 

Slowly that hand reached my mound and he froze when he discovered I didn’t have panties. He slowly turned to look at me widening his eyes, 

He spread my lips open and slid one finger in the slit of my pussy. Liliana was talking to me and I couldn’t concentrate on what she was saying. I felt the need to rock my hips, but I couldn’t. I wanted to push that finger inside my pussy. I felt naughty, and I liked it.

Beside me, Francesco was asking me if I enjoyed the dinner, “Yes, it was delicious,” I tried to say and at that moment Lorenzo pushed one finger inside my pussy. I was on the edge of an orgasm, but I couldn’t cum. 

“Will you do me the honor of a dance, later?” Francesco asked.

“Later, gladly,” I said. I wanted to say no, I just wanted all the people around us to disappear and let go of the strong orgasm I was holding on.

Lorenzo added another finger and I coughed.

“Drink some water,” Lorenzo suggested, pouring water in my glass. 

When I brought the glass to my lips, Lorenzo whispered in my ear, “You’re a naughty girl Ms. Clara. I wonder why are you so wet? Would you like to cum?”

I couldn’t answer, I couldn’t speak at all. I just looked him in the eyes and drank my water, hoping he’d understand my silence. Yes, of course I needed to cum, but I couldn't with all the people around us. Would I have been able to cum quietly?

Lorenzo then added, “You have two choices, cum without making a noise, or not cum. Either one is fine for me.”

He turned toward Paolo and began talking with him, adding a third finger.

I couldn’t hold on any longer. I turned to look in front of me and Liliana was staring at me, “What?” I asked. Her stare was between the inquisitorial.

She leaned on the table to get closer to me, and whispered, “What’s going on?”

“What do you mean,” I asked, trying no to moan.

She leaned closer and placed her hands beside her mouth to avoid eavesdropping, “Your face. You look like you’re having an orgasm.”

That’s it. She caught us. I covered my face in my hands, and I came, groaning as quietly as I could.

Liliana started laughing out loud.

“What?” both Paolo and Lorenzo asked.

“Oh, nothing,” she said when she was able to breathe again, “But please Paolo, you need to take private lessons from the Duke,” and winked at Lorenzo.

Lorenzo understood but Paolo, of course, didn’t, “Lily, honey, what lessons I have to take?”

“Let’s go honey, I need a dance,” she said, standing up and pulling Paolo with her.

People began leaving the table, heading to the dance floor or outside on the big balcony.

“I need some air,” I said, trying to get up, but he held me down.

“You don’t like dessert? I thought you loved chocolate,” he whispered, nibbling my earlobe. He was killing me.

“Do you realize what you just did?“ I asked.

“Oh yes, and tell me you didn’t like it, tell me it wasn’t exciting,” he said, smiling and kissing me.

I couldn't say no because it was exciting, more exciting than it should have.

Lorenzo withdrew his fingers from my pussy and licked them. Then he said, “I will have your aroma on my fingers for the rest of the evening. It’s so arousing.” 

I groaned, ready to cum again, “You’re killing me.” I stood up and went to the balcony. Liliana joined me asking, “Are you feeling ok?” laughing.

I laughed with her, what else could I do? I never found myself in such a situation, but I liked it so much that I was ready to repeat it again.

She briefly laughed, then stopped and said, “Lucky you! I would love to have Paolo being so risqué and make me cum during dinner with people around us.”

“Right? It was amazing. He’s a pro, I wonder how many times he did it before,” I thought aloud.

“None,” Liliana said, “I've known Lorenzo since we were toddlers, I’ve had more dinners in this castle than in my house, and I’ve never seen him doing something like that before.”

“Ladies?” I turned to see Lorenzo and Paolo standing behind us, both smiling. Lorenzo was a handsome guy, but his smile especially made my knees turn to jello. And the memory of what just happened, made my pussy twitch.

“Hi guys! Lorenzo, did you teach him well?” Liliana said, laughing.

“Ladies, the Maggianti have arrived. Would you like to join us and listen to their poetries?” Paolo asked.

Liliana and I joined them. Lorenzo placed a hand on the small of my back and made me shiver. 

The Maggianti were on the dancing floor, and we were all around them. Some of the songs were about farmers' work, harvest, and seeding, some were about love. We could make requests and they were able to improvise a rhyme for our pleasure, each in perfect Tuscan dialect. Some were so hilarious I was doubled over with laughter.

GenesiGomez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GenesiGomez

At the end, each of the Maggianti received a goodie basket with wine, bread, prosciutto, salame, and pecorino.

After the exhibition, the guests who weren’t staying over for the night began to leave. As well as the orchestra.

When most of the guests left the Ball, Lorenzo suggested moving to another room, smaller and cozier, with a gigantic fireplace, couches and chairs around it, a coffee table, a very nice rug, and shelves full of books. Lorenzo turned on the music while one of the maids brought in beverages and snacks.

Sitting on the couch facing the window, I said, “It’s been an amazing party. Grazie Lorenzo per avermi invitato.” (Thank you Lorenzo for inviting me).

“The pleasure was all mine. This is the event I love the most,” Lorenzo replied. Then he asked, “Who wants something to drink?”

At that moment Lorenzo’s parents arrived. Francesca, the duchess, said, “I’m sorry we missed the party, but we had a family issue we couldn’t postpone. How was it?” then she turned to me, “Did you like it?”

Putting a hand on my heart, I answered, “I loved it. I was just thanking Lorenzo for the invitation. And the Castle… wow, this castle is amazing. I have visited many castles, but they all are cold and formal. This one… well, I have no words to explain.”

Lorenzo coughed and I laughed.

Francesca’s face suddenly lit up “Oh, Grazie Clara! You have no idea how happy I am to hear that,” then turning to Lorenzo, “I see you finally found a woman with good taste. You should court her, she has good taste, she’s intelligent, beautiful, although maybe a little too much...” she giggled, “I’m kidding, don’t worry Clara. You could never be too beautiful for my son.”

“Che ti avevo detto, Clara? (What did I tell you, Clara?)” Lorenzo said chuckling, “Saying you love this castle, now she’s setting us up for marriage.”

We all laughed. Then the Duke, Filippo, said “Miei cari ospiti (My dear guests), I had a very long and tough day. I wish you all a good night. See you all tomorrow morning.”

He held the duchess hand, and they were about to leave the room, when he added, “Oh, I almost forgot. You are all welcome to ride tomorrow, we have plenty of horses. Good night,” and they left the room.

Two of the couples wished us good night and left following the dukes. There were six of us left in the room. We drank something and ate some snacks while chatting about the horses, the place, and their jobs. In the far corner of the room there was a grandfather clock that signaled eleven, and another couple left.

I really didn’t want the night to end, and I said, “I could really figure myself in another era, living here, and at the end of the day, sit on this couch, by the fireplace, reading a good book, chatting with my husband about the day.”  Staring into the void, engrossed in another time, I said, “I really feel more comfortable in these clothes than blue jeans and a shirt.” 

Stunned, Liliana said, “Seriously? Imagine when it’s July and it’s a hot day in Tuscany, with all these layers of gown, sweating, and you can’t even swim in the pool.”

“I’m pretty sure a castle like this one is cool in summer. Isn’t it Lorenzo?” I asked, turning to look at him who was sitting beside me.

“Yes. True. That’s why I usually spend my summer weekends here. It’s better than my apartment with the air conditioning. And we have a pool, by the way,” Lorenzo said. After a few minutes over which we all contemplated what era we preferred to live in, Lorenzo said, “Do you believe in destiny? I do. I don’t believe in coincidences,” then, looking at me, continued, “I believe that it’s not a coincidence if you moved to work in Siena and we met. It’s not a coincidence if we ended up talking about your love for Victorian’s garments and I invited you to the Ball tonight.”

I waited a few seconds, staring at his eyes, then I said, “It’s not a coincidence. I believe there is a Superior Pattern. We think we are making choices, but we actually don’t. Maybe the little choices of every day, but the big pattern has already been drawn”

Clearing her throat, Liliana said, “Ehm, I think this is a too serious conversation for me at this time of night and with all the wine I drank. I’m tired. Paolo? Let’s go to bed and let’s see if Lorenzo taught you something,” she said, winking at Paolo. And they left, leaving us alone.

My heart began beating fast in my chest. As much as I wanted for this to happen, being alone with Lorenzo made me nervous. He was after all a duke, a handsome duke.

For a moment I imagined myself being a slave, chained naked to the wall of a basement, being used, sexually used by the prince of the castle. I got so excited, but at the same time, that thought scared me. Where did it come from?

A caress on my cheek brought me back to the present, “Clara? Where were you?” Lorenzo asked me in a low voice.

“For a moment I went back to the past, and I was a naive princess in the presence of her charming prince,” I giggled. That was the PG version of my naughty thoughts. 

He got closer to me, kissed my cheek, and whispered, “I’m just a duke, but I can be your prince tonight, if you let me.” He placed a light kiss on my lips and asked, “Would you honor me with this dance?” standing up and offering me his hand, bowing.

“Yes, your highness,” I replied in a mocking tone, bowing.

We danced, very close to each other. He nibbled my earlobe, kissed my neck and I bent my head to the side to give him full access to my neck. He continued kissing down to my shoulder, while his hands from my back moved down to my hips and to my butt. 

I was in heaven.

“You have way too many layers, I can’t feel you,” he whispered a little breathless.

“Oh, I can feel you all right,” I sighed. 

He pulled up the gown exposing my ass, “Hold your gown,” he commanded.

I held the gown and the petticoat layers with my arms, while he began fondling my ass cheeks, “I love your ass,” he whispered. “You are naughty milady, going to a Ball without panties,” he whispered. He stroked my cheeks some more, and said, “You should be punished, chained to the wall of the dungeons,” and spanked my ass.

I wasn’t expecting this and I winced, right before moaning. Funny that he said that when it was exactly what I was imagining, I giggled.

“Is this funny? Do you like being spanked?” he asked in a serious tone.

“Well, apparently I do,” I answered, rubbing the front of my body against his.

“We’ll see about it later. So why are you all gigglish?” Lorenzo asked.

“Because, well… before, when you asked me where I went, well… I was imagining being chained to the wall in the dungeons.”

“You’re kinky, milady.”

He kissed me deeply, fucking my mouth with his tongue. After a moment he bent down to kiss my deep cleavage. At that point I didn’t hear the music anymore, but only my heart’s fast beating.

Then he knelt in front of me, pulled up the layers of my skirt, and exclaimed, “Oh! Milady, you are red! Hold this gown up with both hands. Don’t you dare let it go. Clear?”

“Yes sir,” I said.

When I felt his mouth on my mound and his hands stroking my cheeks, teasing the crack between my cheeks, I couldn’t stand on my legs. Then he asked me to open my legs and I almost fell.

I felt kisses on my inner thighs, and then again on my mound. I felt his fingers opening my lower lips and his tongue licking in between, sucking my clit.

Struggling to find my voice and tizzy for the excitement, I whispered, “Lorenzo, I can’t stand anymore.”

“You must resist,” he said sternly.

I endured it but it wasn’t easy. He was doing things to my pussy that should be illegal. I didn’t even know what exactly he was doing, but it was pure magic.

“Oh my god, Lorenzo,” I groaned on the edge of an orgasm.

“Cum milady, cum for me,” he said.

I began rocking my hips rubbing my pussy against his face. When he pushed two fingers inside, I almost passed out.

Then he stood up and kissed me. I tasted my scent on his mouth and it was inebriant. He then helped me to sit on the couch, pulled my legs wide open, and said, “I’ve always dreamed of eating a red-haired pussy. Beautiful!” He kissed me again, my heart still pounding in my chest, then said, “Now milady, you came two times already, it doesn’t look right to me.”

“You are right sir, how can we remedy this unfair situation?” I asked, still sitting on the couch with the gown all up and my legs wide open. 

“Let’s go upstairs. For our first time I need you completely naked. In the future we’ll see. I may also satisfy my kinky milady.” 

Once in my bedroom he started unbuttoning my dress, “So many buttons,” he whispered.

Feeling cocky, I placed my hand on the front of his pants, saying, “It’s arousing knowing that I can make you hard,” I giggled, unbuttoning his pants first, and his shirt then.

“Milady, my cock has been hard since the moment I saw you stepping down the stairs. You were so beautiful. I knew you were beautiful, but you were at your best,” Lorenzo said.

Once we were both naked, he turned on a little lamp beside the bed, then turned to look at me and said, “Naked you are even more beautiful,” and hugged me, helping me down on the bed.

“Where were we? Oh, I remember,” he said, and resumed what he was doing, kneeling between my legs, and hiding his face between them. Holding his head in place, I had another stellar orgasm.

When I recovered from this orgasm, I flipped Lorenzo on his back and straddled him, “Now, milord, it’s your turn.” I got up on my knees, I bent down to kiss him, and slowly I impaled myself on his cock.

“Wow,” I said, “Il tuo cazzo è fantastico dentro la mia figa.” (your cock is amazing inside my pussy!),

You are the most sexy and beautiful woman I have ever had riding my cock.” 

Our bodies began moving in unison in a crescendo rhythm of passion, becoming one.

Lorenzo stroked my breasts. When our rhythm sped up, he began twisting and pinching my nipples.

I moved one hand between us and with one finger I rubbed my clit.

“Fuck, you’re too sexy milady. I’m ready.”

I didn’t say a word. I looked into his eyes and began riding his cock like I was possessed. He held tight at my hips and thrust his cock deeper and faster.

“Fuuuuuuuck! Milord, I’m cumming,” I cried out. 

I arched my back, moaning and sighing and I released yet another orgasm.

Seconds later, while my body was still quivering in the aftermath of the orgasm, Lorenzo groaned his orgasm, filling my pussy with his warm seed.

Later, we fell asleep spooning.

I woke up in the middle of the night. The room was dark, I could hear the buzzing of the cicadas through the crack of an open window. Lorenzo was asleep behind me. Against my back I felt his naked chest and abdomen. Against my butt’s cheeks I felt his groin. My head resting on his arm and his hand on my breast, the other arm around my abdomen.

Never before I felt more in the right place with the right person like at that very moment.

Quietly I got up to use the restroom and brush my teeth. When I got back to bed, he was still asleep, laying on his back, a hand under his head, the other one on his stomach. One leg straight and the other one bent. I was excited, again just looking at him.

I lay down beside him, acknowledging his body with my tongue, starting from his neck, his broad shoulders, his hairy chest, his flat abdomen, until I reached his cock to find it a little hard. I checked and he was still asleep.

Quietly, with slow movement to not wake him up, I knelt between his legs and pulled the sheets up. The aroma of sex under the sheets was intoxicating and I was reacting to that. Kissing and licking his warm flat abdomen, I rubbed his cock between my breasts. He was reacting. His cock was reacting, but he looked still asleep.

Leaving a wet path with my tongue, I moved down. I rubbed my mouth and nose in the hair on his groin feeling his cock twitching against my neck. With one hand I wrapped his warm, smooth, and hard cock. With the tip of my tongue, I circled the head tasting the saltiness of his precum. I opened my mouth to welcome his cock inside. I didn’t know exactly what to do because it was the first time I was giving oral sex. I didn’t know if I’d like it and if I wanted to go all the way to the end. I wasn’t sure. I decided to follow my instincts and not my head.

I was so absorbed in what I was doing that I didn’t notice Lorenzo was awake, until I felt his hands under my armpits, pulling me up.

“Wait!” I said, “I was doing something”

“Oh, I know very well what you were doing,” he said, chuckling, “I can’t let you finish that,” he said, and then kissed me placing a hand between my legs, “Well, I see that it has effects on you as well,” he teased.

“Why didn’t you let me continue?” I asked, rubbing my pussy against his hand.

“I cum pretty fast and don’t want to scare you,” Lorenzo explained.

“Well, let me decide,” I said, then I resumed my position with my face between his legs.

He stretched his arm to turn on the light and look at me.

I was actually enjoying that, I liked the feeling of his cock getting harder and bigger in my mouth.

“Ok, now stop, I have other things to do,” he said, pulling me up and rolling me on the mattress on my stomach. Lorenzo began to nibble the back of my neck, Then he pinned down my wrists, leaving me helpless.

I opened my legs wider and pushed up my hips to feel his hard cock between my butt’s cheeks. I was eager and wild.

Moving an arm under my stomach, he pulled me up to place me on hands and knees. He stood behind me, stroking my butt, “Your ass is amazing. It’s just right.”

I never liked being on hands and knees. I always considered that position more porn than erotic. I always thought it was a way for a man to empty his balls without looking the partner in the eyes. But that night the excitement prevented my modesty from taking over. I was so aroused that having Lorenzo worshipping my ass was driving me crazy.

He spread my cheeks open and, holding his cock with a hand, he slid it up and down, from my pussy entrance to my rosebud, spreading my juices.

“Honey, you’re dripping.”

“Yeah, I wonder why,” I answered, moaning.

I moaned, arching my back, and pushing my butt against him. I wanted him inside.

“Calm down. Don’t rush,” he whispered gently, stroking my back. “Lay your head down on the pillow and pull your ass up.”

Breathless, after a few minutes of this exciting feeling I said, “I can’t wait. Fuck me, please.”

“Milady! Watch your language,” Lorenzo mocked.

He then placed a hand on my back and with a firm stroke entered my pussy, groaning.

I moaned and pushed my butt against his groin to feel him deeper.

After a moment of a regular rhythm, he bent down to stroke my breasts and pinch my nipples, pulling my breasts down in a cone. 

I moved a hand on my pussy stroking my clit, and I left for another galaxy.

I began shaking and crying, my pussy twitching, and I had another incredible orgasm at the same moment Lorenzo had his own, pushing his cock deep inside my pussy, and groaning.

We both fell on the mattress, exhausted, breathless, and sweaty.

The following morning, we skipped the ride with the excuse of a headache. And while everybody was riding, Lorenzo and I enjoyed the huge dinner table, but not for eating.

We got engaged that year on Christmas Eve and got married the following summer with a big reception at the castle. Of course, the theme was the Victorian Era, and I had a wonderful white dress, all silk and lace, and I was naked underneath, a fact that delighted Lorenzo when he found it out that night.

Thirty years have passed since that night, and not a night has gone by without Lorenzo and I expressing our love for each other with some healthy, steamy sex. To be honest, we didn’t limit our encounters to the night, and we didn’t limit such encounters to the bedroom. We had several opportunities for daylight encounters, like during a picnic, or pausing after a ride, or during a pause at work. Well, we’ve been adventurous and imaginative, and we still are.

That position that I didn’t like, became one of my favorites, especially during the final stage of my three pregnancies. Unfortunately for a little more than a month after each childbirth I couldn’t have a complete penetration, but that involved only my pussy, any other hole was available to please the duke, and me.  

We now live permanently at the castle with the dukes, and we still host the annual Ball for the Calende di Maggio.

Published 
Written by WiseGinger
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments